My time has come. f/M

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
imsomean1

My time has come. f/M

Post by imsomean1 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

Cathy takes another look in the mirror and her face turns blood red. No makeup, hair in pigtails , the short skirt and even kneesocks. This was what she had been dreaming about for years but didn't think she would be so embarrassed. An entire weekend of being the little girl she's wanted to be for so long , giving up all control was a little harder than she thought it was going to be but he wasn't going to have it any other way. She hears his car pull into the driveway so she takes a deep breath and heads to the living room. When he walks into the house the smile on his face told her that he liked what he saw.

"Well sweetpea you're in just as much trouble as I thought you would be. I'm sure you already know you're grounded. Your teachers tell me that you've been a real chatter box at school and you seem to leave your homework at home a couple times a week. What really upsets me is I'm told you've gotten into a very bad habit of talking back to the teacher."

The smile is gone from his face and he sounded so serious. Cathy began shifting her
weight from one foot to the other. It was like she had turned into that twelve year old girl who's in big trouble. She bit her lower lip and was looking at the floor. She almost came up with some excuses about her behavior but she didn't want to delay that first spanking she's been craving for years.

"I'm so sorry Uncle Brian. You made the rules very clear when I came here and school is suppose to be my job and taken serious and I let you down. I know you have to punish me and I know I deserve it but please keep in mind I'm just a little girl and I've never been spanked in my life."

Brian manages not to smile and Cathy can't believe the butterflies that have invaded her stomach. He moves the armless chair from the corner of the room to the center and sits down. Cathy comes and stand in front of him without being told. When both his hands go under her skirt her legs begin to shake. She know it's finally going to happen but now was wondering if she was going to be able to handle it. He pulls her panties down to her knees then moves her over his lap. He can feel her shaking but knows she's more than ready for this to happen. He pulls the short skirt up and tucks it into the waistband.

"Sweetie , it's OK to kick and squirm but if your hands come back to this pretty little bottom or if you come off my lap I promise that you will regret it. Time to make these cheeks as red as the ones on your face little girl!"

When the smacks began Cathy was surprised that it didn't hurt more. She even had thoughts of telling him that she wouldn't break and he didn't need to be THAT gentle. It only took a couple of minutes for her to realize he knew what he was doing. He had only been spanking on side of her bottom and the heat and sting began to build. She's remembers him say he likes to make a spanking last as long as he could. Next she begins to squirm and it's not an act , her ass was on fire. He stopped and ran his hand over the hot red butt cheek. That sent a chill down her spine. He goes to work on the other side and when she begins to squirm she realizes her panties have made their way down to her feet. She didn't care until they went flying off and landed on the table beside him.Now every inch of her bottom is on fire and he's running the tips of his fingers over her burning bottom.

"I have to say you have such a pretty bottom and now that we've put some color in these cheeks it's down right beautiful. You've done very well for a first timer sweetie and I hope you can keep it up while I finish up this warm up spanking."

Cathy starts to tell him her butt can't take another smack when his hand begins to land on the tops of her thighs. Those smacks stung like hell from the very beginning and she squirmed all over his lap. Then she feels him pulls her legs apart and be began smacking her inner thighs. It stung so bad she never even thought about what all he was seeing with her legs parted that way. He stops and puts her back in front of him and pulls her head towards his and gives her a kiss in the middle of her forehead.

"You did so well sweetpea. If you can keep it up you may get through all your punishment and not getting any extra added. Now you're not going to like this but I really don't think we should get your clothes all messed up. Don't worry sweetie you don't have anything I haven't seen before."

Brian begins to unbutton Cathy's shirt and as each button is undone her face gets a little redder. Cathy has always been bashful and standing there being undressed like she's a child is harder than getting the spanking. Her shirt comes off and he folds it and makes her place it on the coffee table. Next he unzips her skirt and it fall around her feet. It gets folded and placed on the coffee table. Down to her tee shirt and knee socks she has thoughts of running to the bedroom. When he pulls off the tee shirt the back of his hands brush over her rock hard nipples. She couldn't tell if it was an accident or not but either way it sent a wonderful chill down to her stomach. Down to just the knee socks Cathy begins to blush down to her chest.

"That's better little one. Now we don't need to worry about getting your clothes all messed up. Now go stand in the corner and keep you hands by your sides. This is you one and only warning , you are not allowed to rub your pretty bottom till your punishment is over and that's not going to be be till Sunday night! I'll be right back."

Cathy stands in the corner and actually feels like a little girl in trouble. She learned quickly that she hated being in the corner. Then he's back and calls her back over to him. She can see he's laid a paddle , hairbrush and a tube of lube with a thermometer. She's wanting to run to the bedroom. He helps her back over his lap and she sees the bottle of baby oil and a large plastic spoon. Her stomach fills with butterflies. Her bottom is so sore she knows she can't take another spanking yet but doesn't want to tell him. He picks up the baby oil and it actually stung when her squirted it all over her bottom. Then he begins to rub it in while telling her this should speed up her recovery from the warm up spanking. It did feel good. Then he squirts the oil on the backs of her legs and when he rubs that in she get a new case of butterflies. When he parts her legs she knows he's now seeing more than her bottom. He begins rubbing oil on her well spanked inner thighs. Then the edge of his hand keeps brushing her girl parts sending a feeling deep into her stomach. She couldn't tell if he even knew he was doing it and he was just barely brushing the area.

"Now that has to feel much better. Time for you next punishment and just like before you can kick and squirm all you want but don't reach back and don't come off my lap."

Then he presses down on her right butt cheek as he picks up the plastic spoon. Nothing could have prepared her for the sting when he began spanking the inside of her butt crack with the spoon. Up and down each side over and over till she was kicking her legs in every direction. Then he began spanking just under each butt cheek , that area where the butt and thigh come together. She didn't think it could get any worse till her parts her legs and spanks the very top of her inner thighs and she was scared to death he was going to spank her girls parts. He helps her up and warns her not to rub. He watches as his eyes go up and down her naked body. He runs the back of his hand from her bellybutton to the tops of her thighs.

"Still smooth as a baby's butt I see. You look so innocent. So between your spankings should we have a birds and bees talk and I can explain the changes your body will be going through?"

Cathy shakes her head no and mumbles that they already explained that stuff in sex ed class. Part of her wondered if he would even be embarrassed explaining sex to her and it was very funny he made a big deal out of her lack of hair south of her bellybutton when he was the one that made her shave it off. She's never even considered doing that before. She remembers waiting to have hair down there and thinking how it made her feel all grown up. Now she's removed it to help her play a little girl. He takes a hand towel and rubs off the baby oil and hands her the skirt.

"Let's get you dressed little one. You have to be hungry and it's going to be a good hour before your butt can handle the next spanking."

Cathy was handed her skirt and shirt. When he doesn't hand her the panties or tee shirt she tries to get them. That was a mistake that got her a smack on her very red and sore bottom while she's reminded he's already told her that part of her punishment was not being allowed to wear underwear for a week. Cathy had forgotten this was in the plans. It had been said in passing while talking about her limits for the weekend. Going without panties is something she never does but with her butt so red and sore she figured she was better off without and could be very careful how she sat but a white shirt and no bra or tee shirt was a whole other problem. The shirt was just barely thick enough that it wasn't see through but in her mind everyone that wasn't blind would be able to see how hard her nipples had gotten. She makes one more try to grab the tee shirt and that gets her four more smacks to her bottom.

He takes Cathy to a very nice place for dinner but she blushes when he says a table for him and his litttle girl. Then when she tries to order a glass of wine he laughs at her and tells the waitress to bring his little one a big glass of milk. Cathy thinks he couldn't top that one till the food arrives and right in front of the waitress gets told if she doesn't clean her plate they'll be making a trip to the bathroom. That was made worse when the waitress gave Cathy a knowing wink.

The next stop was at the mall and Brian explains he's going to buy her a couple of swimsuits for the trip to the lake they had planned for the next weekend. Cathy figures this can't be too bad seeing she's going to be the same little girl for that trip so some simple one piece swimsuits would be fun. Well walking through the mall dressed like she was in middle school got her more attention that she expected and then he begins picking out swimsuits for her to try on. Not what she was expecting at all , he was finding very skimpy bikinis and making her put them on then come out of the dressing room for her to see how they looked. She thought she was being smart when she suggests a one piece and he finds one that covers even less than the bikinis. He offered to buy her a couple of new nightgowns but when she remembers she's not wearing panties and he's going to make her try them on and model them she declines that offer.

They arrive back home and he strips her out of the clothes again. She's blushing once again. He picks up the paddle from the coffee table and pats it against his leg. Cathy sees he's not even trying to hide the fact he's checking out her naked body. Then he gets a strange look on his face and lays the paddle down and puts the back of his hand on her forehead then on her cheek. She's confused till he asks if she's feeling OK and tells her how flushed her face it and he's wondering if she's running a fever. She knows where this is going and quickly tells him she fine and her temp doesn't need to be taken. He just smiles then picks the paddle back up. He makes her bend over and grab her ankles. She wonders just how much he's seeing now but once the paddle began to land she didn't care. They started over twice because she let go of her ankles and stood up. Then she's back on the corner and this time she's happy to be there.

He comes back to the room and tells her it's bath time. It wasn't till her took her in the bathroom that she realizes he's planning on giving her a bath. Her head was spinning , it was so embarrassing to be washed like a child yet his warm soapy hands all over every inch of her body felt wonderful. He has her stand up and cuts the shower on the get all the shampoo out of her hair then helps her out and wraps her in a towel. In the bedroom she's not even allowed to dry herself off , he does if for her. Next he gets a bottle of baby lotion and covers her from the neck down with it. Again it was so embarrassing yet felt so wonderful. Then he picks up a hairbrush and sits on the end of the bed and puts her back over his lap and a hairbrush spanking. This one brings tears to her eyes. He pulls the covers down and tucks her into bed still naked.

"OK little one , you've had a big night and in the morning we'll start again. You get a good night sleep sweetie and keep in mind that good girls keep their hands above the covers while they are in bed."

Brian gives her a kiss on the forehead and cuts the light off and leaves the room. Cathy flips to her stomach and both hands go to her hot sore bottom. She know's he said she couldn't rub but she couldn't help it. While rubbing her sore butt she laughs at how turned on all this had gotten her. She let one hand go from her butt to under her to her smooth mound. It was that second she understood what he meant about good girls keeping their hands above the covers but a good girl wouldn't have an ass on fire now would they! She goes to sleep with the covers pulled off of her and one hand on her butt and the other under her sleeping body and a big smile on her face hoping morning would come fast.

joe438

Re: My time has come. f/M

Post by joe438 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:01 am

It's a nice story, but more 'M/f' than 'f/M'