watching

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

watching

Post by spankyfox45 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Watching
One I was very young mom was adopted by wonderful family and never felt that I was not their own child.Even though less than two years after adopting me, they have a child of their own, a daughter season.We grew up as sisters in every way however, by the time I was 18,my little sister had changed from a loving play from into a spoiled brat.
She was 16, all legs, a figure just beginning to blossom and to what was clearly going to be a gorgeous girl.But so noisy and, insulting,always borrowing my clothes without asking, using my make-up and perfume,helping herself to my jewelry are all sisters this bratty or was it just mine? I wouldn't have minded if the clothes had even fitted her, but it did I was a good 4 inches taller and her 5 foot five with a decent bust management measurement of 34B so my close looked stupid on her.That still didn't stopped her from borrowing them.
One day,Mom were out, I was feeling nicely went an excited after some very sexy online chat with a girlfriend.Sue was in the garden some blazing and listening to what she called music, so I decided to take the opportunity for relaxing half are my bed with my abide newly me if he had never had to share a bedroom with a bratty younger sister you will not know how difficult it is to come without being disturbed.
I was well into it, lying naked on the bed, Nichols heart in so sensitive, the awards between my legs growing as I Keys myself. I was running the tip of the vibrator along my smooth wet slit, just pushing the pussy lips aside while receive sting the temptation to seek it deep into myself, knowing with each stroke that was getting even close to giving in,but need to come growing more compelling.
Stairs I was about to do it, I noticed the bedroom door was slightly ajar, yeah I felt sure I had closed it properly.Mmmmm, care? My pussy was screaming to me, it was time, and I sank the vibrator as deep as it could reach, twisting the control to full before starting to pop it in and back as I came oh god, it feels so good, hands and legs Tremblay and pussy tweaking as I withdrew the vibrator, filling the whiteness between my legs run on two my open thighs. After cleaning myself all with tissues, I went to the door, finding nobody there of course. I close the door from inside, noon pulled at the handle but it stayed firmly shut. I30 my jeans in top, and went downstairs, dining suit sitting in the kitchen in her bikini.Hmm, she was deftly more woman thing girl. I Force my mind back to the reason I had come down.
"Sue,did you just come to the bedroom a few minutes ago?" I asked her.
"Why would I wanna do that, with you in their?" She asked."What were you doing in there anyway? I can hear you yelling from down here."
"I was minding my own business,"I told her,"like you should do."
I left the room before she could start another argument.We kinda avoided each other the rest of the day.I knew mom hated it when we argued.The truth is,so did I.I love Sue always had,but lately she seemed to go out of our way to annoy me.
When if it was a few days later that it happened.I had the chance for another really good session,only manage, a couple of times in the bathroom and,or in bed,using the fingers,after Sue was asleep,and always having to stop myself am making noise.But this evening mom was out with some friends.Sue was at a friend's house,and I had the house to myself.Total bliss.
I went upstairs and stripped off first,I shaved carefully,the legs and then the pussy,opening my legs wider.I preferred to be totally smooth,made me that much more sensitive.I got into the shower,set the water to the temperature of light, and lathered all over.Always enjoyed that gorgeous feeling when that rich said the bubbles slid between my legs, and a hot water made me tingle.
I watched my Naples become here act as I read down with my sponge, then I'll either between my legs and shaved carefully,legs first, then the pussy, opening my legs water to allow the hot water to hit directly where I had the most the pact.By the time I had drive and powdered myself,I was already ready to come there and then.
I went into the bedroom with just the towel wrapped around me.Lying on the day,I spread the top knees me,and reach one hand down, stroking my fingers along my slit, two fingers slipping inside my awareness, and my thumb pressing against my love button.My other hand caress markets,squeezing my nipples hard before moving down to my pussy, the melding at mile of button while the other hand sleep fingers in and out, Harter, faster, and I came so quickly, thrusting my bottom off to bed as my juices flooded out.
A noise from the doorway men me turn my head,and I saw her standing there, watching open mouth and wide-eyed.When she saw me look at her she looked scared.
I called to her,"Sue,it's OK love,honest."
He still looked uncertain,but she came into the room, closing the door as she moved towards me.
"Sue,don't look so worried,it is fine," I told her."Have you ever done this to yourself?"
Crossed to the bed and I sat up,putting an arm around her shoulders.
"I thought you had to use the vibrator like the other day," she admitted,"was that what they mean by coming?"
"Yes,that was coming,yes you can use any a vibrator,but sometimes fingers are nicer.This is what Carla and I do when we can." I confessed to her,"you do know that she is my girlfriend,don't you? And that we both prefer girls rather than boys?"
"Yes,of course I knew," he told me," I am not stupid, you know.I am 16,not six.How were you when you started doing that?" She asked.
"About your age,I told her, and an and a year later that I got my vibrator."
"Can I see it?" She asked.
I took it from a bedside door.Examined it carefully,turning it all carefully.Twisting the base to turn it up,then down again.
"This is so cool!"She said excitedly,can I borrow it?"
"OK, but you have to be careful, it might hurt at first,"I warned her.and for God's sake, don't let mom know.And clean it after you use it. his is only till this weekend.I'll get you one of your own on Saturday if you want."
"Honest? Ah Marie,thank you,"She wrap that beautiful girl body around me.
After a few moments I felt her hand start to move slowly, one hand sliding down to hold my bottom, the other copping 1:00 AM upwards I pretended not to notice, even when her fingers starts talking a nipple, Owen she snuggled into me up the herpes on mine that I knew I had to say something I had to say something in trouble was,it felt so good and I could feel myself getting aroused.
At that moment, I heard the front door slam, as mom came back.Sue heard it too,and moved away,looking annoyed.I threw on my jeans an an a top quickly and went downstairs,wondering if they had not come back, would I have stopped Sue?
When I went to bed later that night,I could hear noises coming from the bedroom before I opened the door.Usually Sue was asleep by the time I came up,but tonight she was enjoying her new toy when I came into the room.
Lying on top of that bed, or eight tile under her,she was clearly approaching a climax.I started undressing,watching her as she teased the vibrator in and out of our tight little pussy, bottomed bouncing she hit the top,a muffle scream,coming from her.She relaxed, watching me dreamily, while the trembling in her legs subsided.
I went over to her bed,taking the vibraror, from her resisting fingers.
"After watching that sexy climax,I think I might be n eeding this tonight myself,"I told her.
She reached up to grab my neck, pulling me down with unexpected strength, and kissing me as I fell across her bed.
"Hmmmm, thank you, Marie, it was wonderful." She stated.
"It is pretty clear that you came,I told her,still lying across her bed.
She gave a massive smile, holding up three fingers.
"Three times? You came three times?" I asked.
She nodded, happy and growled.More kisses,then a hand grabbing for my boobs,I set up quickly
"Sue, not a good ideal," I told her." What if mom comes in to say good night or something?"
"Spoil sport,"she muttered." I was thinking of you, when I was coming, you know."
"Sue,my darling Sue, we can't, you know that," I reasoned with her." You're my sister."
"Stepsister, she corrected me.
"And did it say Mom would be okay if she found out?"I asked.
"Okay,I get it,"she conceded.
The argument had killed any urge to climax,so I used the bathroom and got to bed,saying goodnight to Sue as I layed down,
but getting no reply.