Tar Baby

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

Tar Baby

Post by spankyfox45 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Tar Baby
I turned the corner on my early morning walk on this beautiful and warming Tuesday on the docks in Tampa.I had arrived for the trade show and convention on Monday afternoon, spent time setting up my company booth and had the usual cocktails and dinner that evening. I was a hard working man,in his mid 20's; I used these walks in the morning to try and maintain my weight and keep my heart pumping strongly. Little did I know that this walk would accomplish that goal, plus much more.
I had been walking for half an hour,working up a nice preparation level and felt my heart beating nicely.I headed along a lovely newer pier lined with sail and power boats of all shapes, colors and sizes.I looked through his sunglasses at the beautiful sunrise, and the view of the bay.I stared at a beautiful sailboat ahead of me,a white hull with a bold and large dark blue stripe along side. The sails were tightly wrapped,but I noticed movement on the stern deck. As I moved closer my eyes caught the view of a lady walking around in what at first appeared to be a two-piece bathing suit.From my distance,she was certainly tall in frame and shapely.As I neared the boat my heart began to beat much faster,this lady was not in a bathing suit,but a lovely light blue bra and matching bikini panty with lace trim!
I slowed my walk to a crawl as I approached the stern deck of the boat.While I could not take my eyes off the lady on board I did notice the name on the back of the hull; TAR BABY.
I tried not to stare,but thankfully the lady sat on a small chair, with a cup of coffee in her right hand and a cigarette in her left between her fore and middle fingers.I walked even slower as I approached the yacht, she was sitting with her back to him, her bottom tightly wrapped in the panty, she was tanned, with strong tight arms.Her hair was jet black, shoulder length and wet. She did not seem to notice her very interested passer by as she stared down into her coffee cup.
I walked by her,and thankfully nothing was in front of me or I would have smashed right into it,as I turned his neck to get as much of a view as possible.I now walked much faster down the dock, but then without any thought,turned and started back the other way.I was upon the TAR BABY in a moment.The lady now stood with her back to the dock; her panty had crept up into her lovely butt cheeks.I was breathless at the sight of her body.She was tall and very muscular.Her bottom was plump and taut,and almost perfect. I walked by so slowly that he almost tripped.
As I passed by I picked up his pace and walked briskly back down the dock.I felt a tingle in his crotch as my blood flowed easily. I made a move that changed his trip.I stopped,and turned one more time to walk back down the dock toward the bay, thus allowing him one more pass by the TAR BABY, and its panty clad owner.I moved so very slowly,I could feel his heart beating and hear my hard breathing.I enjoyed the rear view one more time; sort of sighing,I picked up the pace and moved away down the dock.My next surprise came as I walked quickly away from the boat,only to be halted 25 yards down the dock by a locked gate. The docks were private and I had nowhere to go.I was now clearly distressed,I knew another pass may be trouble, but I had no other option.I turned and began to walk quickly back past the sailboat.I was convinced I would move past the yacht fast and be on my way, but then I noticed the lady faced him as I approached.
The closer I came to the vessel I could clearly see her large,firm breasts straining through the lacy bra. Her stomach was tight,I looked at her face, she was attractive, and he figured in mid thirties.She was not a model, but certainly quite attractive. As I approached she starred at me and I had no choice, but to acknowledge her stare.
I politely touched the brim of my hat as a gesture of tipping my cap, and said “Morning Ma’am”.
“Ma’am” she said quietly “You call me Ma’am? Yet you show me no respect and have spent the last 5 minutes staring at me as you walked back and forth past my boat? And you have the nerve to call me ma’am like you respect me” She said loud enough for me to hear, she had a lovely voice with a touch of a southern drawl. Her face was tanned, and showed some of her age; her teeth were glaringly white, making her very easy to look at.
“I'm sorry."I said nervously.
“Either you are a total pervert peeper or just a naughty young man who likes to look into a ladies house when she is in her underwear” she responded hotly. “You know the TAR BABY is my home, no different that yours except it is on the water. “ Her tone was now became scolding.
I was stunned, and stood in front of the stern of the boat,staring at her.Through my sunglasses,while I looked at her,I continued to stare at her breast and the tight crotch area covered by the blue panty.
“Nothing to say?” she asked with her hands on her shaply hips and a raised dark eyebrow.
“I am sorry ma’am, I got lost walking on the docks and well, just trying to figure out where I was going, I am not from Tampa” I explained.
“Ha, and tell me you were not looking at my ass when you went by” she demanded.
“Well, no….no” I stuttered.
She moved to the edge of the boat. “Take off your sneakers and socks,leave them on the dock and get your naughty ass onboard now!” she told Rob softly, but sternly.
I hesitated, and she added “Either you are just a naughty young man or a pervert. I am guessing you are not a pervert, but if you don’t get on board marina security will be here, and you can tell them why you were peeping at me” She challenged taking a final drag off her cigarette and putting it out in a ashtray.
I sighed,and slowly moved to sit on the piling and do as I was told.Once barefoot,I neatly placed his sneakers on the dock, and moved to board. She reached out to take his hand, but firmly grabbed his arm, helping me to gain access to the deck of her yacht.
Now on board,she stood in front of him; she was a five inches taller than him,and he looked down at his feet nervously.She took off her sunglasses,and grabbed his chin raising it till he was looking into her furious green eyes.
“So you are just a naughty young man here on a convention that could not help but stare at me in my underwear? She asked him.
Rob stood rooted to the spot as her eyes pierced through him.
He lost his breath when she emerged a minute later, holding a large brown wooden hairbrush.She walked over and pulled a armless chair out to the middle of the deck and sat down."Come here!!"
I slowly moved toward her.She then grabbed my left arm and yanked him face down across her lap.“Ever had your bare bottom soundly spanked?” she inquired.
“Yes ma’am I have” I slowly replied.
“Good, I intend on teaching you a sound lesson this morning” she scolded.She grabbed my right hand and pinned it to the small of my back.My feet was off the deck and he was staring down at the deck feeling totally embarrassed.She let the hairbrush rest on my bare bottom.
The brush now became the only sound in the cabin as she spanked him hard and very fast. This was not a fun spanking; she was now spanking as punishment.I yelled,cried out and kicked my feet frantically,but she was strong, and held me easily in place as she rained down the brush on my bottom.She spanked him very hard,and without any prejudice to my cheeks, sit spot and upper thighs, each got an equal amount of spanks.I was amazed at how much the pain was riveting through my body,my ass became numb as she continued to spank mw relentlessly.
I had now stopped bucking and kicking,as she continued to spank me.I had slumped onto her lap,tears and sobs now took the place of my yells and pleas.She had truly spanked me into submission and I was just taking the ending spanks as best I could.Tears began to flow easily now.
As quickly as she started my spanking she stopped,my body slumping on her lap,my tears and my loosened grip on her ankle told her she had made her point.my bottom was scarlet,red,pink,blue,and looked swollen.She stopped my spanking.
I was now crying freely over her knee.I heard her say “Get up young man and stand over there with your face staring at the other boats and your bottom at me.Don't you dare touch that bottom or you will get another dose!”Amanda ordered.