The new Law

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

The new Law

Post by spankyfox45 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:49 pm

The New Law
There was a new law now the age of being a minor was 25.So much has happened to Diane in such a short amount of time.It was only a year ago that they had lived in Los Angeles.She had gotten in trouble and they had moved to Orlando Florida.Her parents were wealthy and the house that they had bought was really beautiful.It was a gated community that was called Osprey Isle Lane.The mansion was a seven bedroom 13 Bath 19,715.
It was one of a kind custom build fully furnished Grand Estate on 24 acres of lush Florida landscaping along 450 feet of water front on Lake Chase of the Butler Chain of lakes 23 grand entrance with mosaic tile floor,stained glass rotunda and twin glass staircases that welcomed you inside.The gourmet kitchen,formal dining room,formal living room with magnificent 2 story round glass wall that overlooked a pool and the waterfront area.There was a unique large theatre room,2 elevators,hugh game room and massive upstairs master suite complete with wet bar.There was also a fireplace,spa bath,his and hers steam showers, walk in closets,separate sitting room/nursey and tons of storage.You could walk outside to a large gym,with full baths,2 outdoor fireplaces.It sits right on the lake with it's on boat dock.Diane loved to go out on the lake in the jet ski with her mom and dad.Her mom was in her early forties and still look in her thirties.Her dad Joe was a retired successful attorney retired as her mom.He would occasionally counsel on some cases but mostly enjoyed his days playing golf.Amanda love to shop as did Diane,they would spend hours shopping the endless malls in Orlando.It was a Friday morning and the family was sitting around a huge breakfast table."Mom,do we have to go to Los Angeles? I mean I'm not sure that I can do this."Diane said."Her mom set down her coffee cup and raised a dark eyebrow."Sweetie,you don't have a choice,it's part of your probation.Believe me,if you can handle being spanked in front of a packed courtroom you can do this.You might as well accept cause we leave tomorrow."Amanda stated.
What happened in Los Angeles was that Diane had gotten mixed up with a boy that was a friend and ended up in the wrong place at the wrong time.
"Yes ma'am."Diane knew better than too pursue the subject the last thing she wanted was to be put across her mom's strong thighs.A spanking from her mom was not a pleasant experience.
"Finish your breakfast, we're going to have a picnic on the lake today."Amandad said with a smile.
18 minutes later Diane was changing to a blue one piece bathing suit under a pair of black shorts.She had jet black hair just like her mother which was tied into a ponytail.
She met her family in the backyard and they all loaded Into a golf cart and headed for the boat dock driven by their maid Joanne.
They all loaded in the boat and headed out on the lake.It was such a beautiful spring day not a cloud in the sky the water was warm. Her dad who was also physically fit had only a little gray on the side while her mom had none.Her mom rub some lotion on her back and all over her.It was late afternoon when the family got back to the boat deck.
After dinner Amanda glanced over at Diane.
"Diane,I want you to turn in early we are leaving at seven in the morning."Amanda said as she drank the last of her coffee.
"Yes Ma'Am." Diane replied as she took a sip of her tea.
Diane went upstairs to her spacious bedroom to watch TV and get on the internet.She took her bath around 8:00 and enjoyed it and got ready for bed.
She put on her silk pajamas and was in bed by nine pm.Her mom came in and tucked her in kissing her goodnight.
The next morning everyone was up by 6:00.By 645 Diane was kissing her father goodbye.
"Remember Amanda that we are to have storms all day.So please keep in contact on a regular basis you know how I worry."
"Don't worry Joe,I will keep you updated and no if the storms are severe we will pull into a motel."Amanda said as she kissed her husband goodbye.
Amanda started the red Cadillac Escalades then pulled out of the underneath driveway.At the end of the driveway the iron gates started opening up as she had pressed a button.It was a steady rain which Diane hated but Amanda enjoyed driving in the rain.
Amanda pulled up the fastest way to get to Arkansas.10 minutes later they were on the freeway heading out of Orlando as usual the traffic was heavy the morning rush hour was always hectic.
"When we get out of town we'll stop at burger king and have breakfast."Amanda said as she turned on Accurate radio.It was about 30 minutes later that they pulled into a burger king the rain was a steady downpour.Amanda pulled out the umbrella and out of the suv and ran over and joined her under the umbrella.
"Why don't you go find a table and I will order breakfast."Amanda said.
Diane nodded and headed for the table.She looked over at a young man,as his mother grabbed his left ear lobe and headed towards the bathroom.He was yelping all the way.
"Mommmm!That hurrtttsss!"The boy cried out.
"That's not the only thing that's going to be hurting when I get through with you.It was no secret what was about to happen.Diane noticed her mom was heading toward their table with their breakfasts.She set the tray down and scooted into the booth.It was about that time that the mother still holding her son's ear lobe headed toward the inside playground.
"Looks like someone's about to get spanked."Diane said.
"Well he should know better than to be cussing around his mother."Amanda stated as she reached over and held Diane's left hand. Amanda sai grace and then they start to eat their food.Just then there was a loud crack of thunder and a cracked of lightening that lit up the sky Amanda and Diane both jumped.The thunder didn't bother the mother as she yanked her son's pants and underpants down to his ankles,then put him face down across her nylon lap.She wrapped her left arm around his waist and pulled him into her die and she reached over grabbing a lexan paddle in her right hand.
"Eat." Amanda said.
"Yes ma'am." Diane replied.
The boy started crying almost immediately as the mother spanked him relentlessly.She held him easily as he was quite a bit shorter than she was.
"Nooooo Mommmmyyyyyy!I'mmmm sorrryyyyyy!Ohhhhh!Oouchhhhh!"Tears and snot rolled down his face finally the spanking stopped and the woman let him up to put him in the corner.Hands on his head as she scolded him and landed a few extra swats to make her point.
"Would you like to join him?" Amanda asked with a dark raised eyebrow.Diane felt her face turn red.
"No ma'am I'm sorry."she said staring down at her food.After they had finished their breakfast, Amanda noticed that the rain has slacked up a lot.There was even some clearing over to their west.
"Well, it's time to get moving,"Amanda stated as she took both their trays.
So they got back in the Cadillac Escalades and headed toward the freeway.
"Maybe we can make of some time now.Why don't you study some for your sat test." Amanda said.
"Yes ma'am."Diane replied.
"Diane open up her book and began studying for her SAT.
The traffic was not bad at all.
They stop to get gas and eat lunch at the state county line in Georgia.They ate at Denny's,Diane had a club sandwich while Amanda had a chicken sandwich.Just as before a child was getting spanked only this time it was a girl across her father's lap getting paddled. Fortunately the room was soundproof so the only thing you could do was see the girl Kick and fight as her father's large hand connected with her panty bottom.It was actually sort of entertaining Diane thought she was just glad it wasn't her.It was getting close to dark when they got through eating.By the time they actually got to their hotel it was almost 10:00 PM.Diane followed her mother into the lobby of the hotel.It was a historic hotel, rich in history.Amanda walked up to the desk as a blond came over to help her.
"Welcome to the terrace." She said with a smile on her face.
"Yes,do you have a reservation for Amanda Jackson?"
"Yes ma'am we do.Just fill out this form."Amanda filled out the form.
Their room was on the 23rd floor.Their luggage came up about 10 minutes later.It was about 10 when they both headed to the bed.
The next morning they were on the road by 7:00.
They skipped breakfast and didn't stop until they were in Birmingham Alabama.They stopped as seasons 52 it was around noon when they pulled into the parking lot.They went inside and were seated by the bar.A tall redhead came and handed them a menu Amanda ordered the prime rib.While Diane had the steak.Amanda noticed a young man was arguing with his grandmother.
Amanda stood up and walked over to the young man.
"Excuse me, but I think you owe your grandmother an apology."
Diane shook her head slowly."Here we go again."She muttered.
"Listen lady,you need to stop butting in."
Amanda smiled at the young man then reached out with her right hand grabbing his left earlobe.Then she marched him toward the exit doors.
"What the fuck! You bitch!"He shouted angrily.She marched him toward the woods about fifty feet into the woods they came upon a tree stump.She sat down and pulled the young man to her right side.She started unbuttoning his pants pulling them down to his knees with his underwear.He could not believe this was happening to him.The next thing he knew he was face-down across her nylon lap she quickly wrapped her left arm around his waist holding him securely in place.He frantically kicked his legs up and down as Amanda raised her right hand and delivered several hard spanks to his bare bottom.
WHACK!SMACK!SMACK!SMACK!WHACK!
"OWWWWW!OHHHHH!WHAAAA!OHHHH PLEEEZZZZ STOPPPP!"The fifteen year old boy cried out loud.The spanking lasted several minutes and by the time the spanking was over the boy just laid across Amanda's lap with tears and snot streaming down his face.Amanda helping to stand up as she pulled up his underwear and pants." You're going to go back in that restaurant and you're going to apologize to your grandmother and the rest of the patrons.Am I understood?"
"Ohhhh!Yyessss yesss ma'ammmmm!" The boy sobbed loudly.Amanda stood up and grabbed the boy's wrist and headed back toward the restaurant.Once inside Amanda steered the boy over to his grandma.She stood there with her arms folded as the boy apologized to his grandmother and then to the rest of the people in the restaurant.
Amanda pointed to a chair by Diane."I want you to go over there and sit."
"Yes ma'am."He sobbed.
"The boy walked over and sat down wincing and wiping away some tears.
Amanda walked over and got her purse then went back over setting down next to the older woman.
"I can't deal with Danny anymore."She said wiping away some tears.It was fifteen minutes later that Amanda gave the woman a hug as she walked out the door.Amanda walked over and sat back down across from Danny.
"Danny,your grandma signed you over to me.So now you are in my custody.Diane gave the waitress a nod as she brought over their food. Danny got a hamburger and fries and they held hands as Amanda said a prayer of thanks.
30 minutes later they were on the road,it was starting to cloud up and rain started to fall.It didn't take long before Danny fell asleep.
"It looks like thunder showers are moving into the area."Amanda stated as she pulled off the freeway and into a holiday inn.
"Wake up Danny."Amanda said glancing in her rear view Mirror.
They headed inside the Holiday Inn.A tall blond came to the counter as Amanda,Danny and Diane walked up.
"Yes ma'am may I help you?" She said.
"Yes,I have a reservation for three." Amanda said.
"Yes ma'am,your suite is on the 15th floor."
Amanda opened her purse and took out a credit card handing it to the blond with a smile.While Amanda was filling out the paperwork she swiped the card and returned it to Amanda with two room cards.
Once they were up into the suite, Amanda glanced over at Danny.
I want you to take your bath first and I expect you to watch behind your ears.I don't think you'll like it if I have to give you a bath, but I will."
"Yes ma'am,"Danny said softly.
30 minutes later Danny came out of the bathroom in his pajamas.Everyone was in bed by 10:00 and Danny ended up sleeping on a stomach. Everyone got up again by 6:00.
By 7:00 they were on the freeway just as it was starting to rain.Danny went asleep as did Diane.
They end up stopping for breakfast at around 10:00.That pulled into the Cracker Barrel,Danny still had a hard time sitting down even with a pillow.He wasn't alone as several other boys and girls were also sitting gingerly he noticed.Everyone got a cheese omelet for breakfast.After the breakfast was delivered Amanda held hands as she said grace.
By 11:00 o'clock they were back on the road.
"We should be an L.A.by this time tomorrow."Amanda said.
"Danny,when we get to the hotel tonight we need to have a chat."Amanda said.
"But... I didn't do anything." He replied nervously.
"No,I want to go over getting you started with home schooling."
"I don't want any home schooling." Danny said angrily.
Amanda glanced in the mirror,"You,don't have a choice young man! Now,if you don't change your attitude? I'm going to pull off the road put you over my knee and give you a sound spanking.Am I understood?" Amanda stated angrily.
Danny stared down at his hands nervously.
"Yes ma'am,I'm sorry."Danny quickly replied.Danny knew better than to pursue this argument causes bottom was still plenty sore from the previous spanking.
Even though it was raining most of the day,they still made good time.By nightfall they were pulling into Flagstaff Arizona.
Amanda pulled into Glaxy Diner kitchen.Danny got the chiken fried steak dinner.While Diane and Amanda got the state dinners.After dinner they headed towards Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Flagstaff.That night Amanda talked with Danny about home schooling telling him that when they got back home she will begin his home schooling.In the meantime she had several exercise books to start working on
There was one about math,his English book, and also his history studies.That night Amanda had Danny read and do some exercises in the math book.He felt like he was already being home schooled,but he knew better than to say anything.
It was about 6:00 PM the next night that they pulled into their hotel in Beverly Hills.
When they checked into the hotel and got to their suite it was a spacious suite with two new queen size beds.
"Danny was excited about the spacious suite.The last thing he wanted to do was to study.
"I want you to do those excercises in your English and we will go over it before your bath."Amanda said.
"I don't want to."Danny said with a pout.
"I'm not asking young man!"Amanda stated.
"No."Danny said angrily.
Amanda me walked over and grabbed an armless chair and set it in the middle of the room.Grabbing Danny by his left ear lobe she pulled him towards the chair where she sat down and pulled Danny's pants and underwear down, then yanked Danny face down across her nylon lap.She quickly wrapped her left arm around his waist she raised her right hand and brought it down in several sharp spanks amiss Danny's tearful yelps.Danny frantically kicked his legs up and down and reached back to cover his bottom but Amanda grabbed his wrist and pinned it to the small of his back.
"Owwwwww!Ohhhhhh!Pleeeezzzz!Whaaaaaahhhh!"Danny cried out.Amanda landed spank after spank across his bottom.
"Diane,would you bring me my hairbrush please?"Amanda ask as she held Danny face down across her lap.Diane brought the hairbrush over to her mother.Amanda let the hairbrush rest on Danny's bare bottom.Then the spanking started again and once again Danny was crying out loud as the hairbrush landed over and over on his bare bottom.
"Mommmyyyyy!Pleeezzzzz!Don'tttt spankkkkk meeee!Whaaaaahhhhh!"Danny bawled.
Danny's bottom was red and swollen and he knew that he would not be able to sit down anytime soon.Tears and snot streamed down his face as he frantically kicked his legs up and down.
SMACK SMACK WHACK WHACK SWAT SWAT
"Mommyyyyy Pleeeezzzzz don'tttt spankkkk meeee anyyyymoreeeee!Whaaaaahhhh!"
Finally Amanda stop the spanking and let Danny off her lap then she led him over to the corner putting his nose in it she left him there as she landed a sharp spank to his sit spot.
"You touch that bottom young man and I'll put you right back over my knee and blister your bottom once again am I understood?" Amanda demanded.
"Yessss Mommyyyyyy! Ohhhhh!Whaaaaa!"Danny sobbed loudly as he stood in the corner.
An hour later Amanda walked over to Danny and grabbed his left ear lobe pulling him out of the corner and over to a chair where she set him down hard making him yelp.
"Now,I want you to get busy studying and I suggest study for that test that I'm going to give you.Am I understood?"
"Ohhhh whaaaa yesss ma'ammmmm!"Dannyy sobbed.
"Diane studied for a few hours before Amanda said it was time for dinner.
They went out to Bottega Louie it was an italian restaurant.
It was a delicious meal Amanda complimented the cook.
As soon as they got home everyone went to sleep till seven the next morning.
Sheraton Universal Hotel it was the place that they had planned to discuss the new law
"Diane,was the first speaker of the conference She told exactly how her mom had paddled her bottom till she couldn't sit down for a week.Diane got a standing ovation after her speech which really had her nervous.
The next morning we left just as it was starting to rain soon we were on the freeway.We stopped at Burger King for their cossants
As we walk through the door I saw a boy across his mother's knee getting a spanking.
"Mommyyyyy Pleeeezzzzz don'tttt spankkkk meeee anyyyymoreeeee!Whaaaaahhhh!"
Mom ordered sausage and egg cossants with hash brown and drinks.
As soon as the boy got his spanking we were leaving.Danny glanced over and watched him do his spank dance.
"Glad it wasn't me."
We got back in the Cadillac Escalades and get back on the freeway.That night we arrived in Flagstaff Arizona.We ate dinner in a restaurant and.The next morning we ate at McDonald's we all had their sausage and make muffin which was really good.That night we pulled into Little Rock Arkansas and stayed at the famous capital hotel.The next morning we woke early and Danny got a spanking because he didn't want to go to the library."This is bullshit Nooo I won'ttt goooo!Owwww Mommieeee pleaseeee don't spank meeee!
"Mommyyyyy Pleeeezzzzz don'tttt spankkkk meeee anyyyymoreeeee!Whaaaaahhhh!
Mom washed Danny's mout with soap and water in the women's bathroom.
Danny kicked with all his might as Amanda delivered a good old fashion spanking to his bare bottom.We drove to Jackson Mississippi when we got there we stopped off at a restaurant for dinner.Then we stayed at the Hilton And Danny got another sound spanking that night then put to bed
"Mommyyyyy Pleeeezzzzz don'tttt spankkkk meeee anyyyymoreeeee!Whaaaaahhhh!"Danny screamed.The minute his bottom touch the mattress he rolled over on his stomach bawling like a baby.
"You brought that on yourself just so you know I'm going to give you a spanking every night for the next week.
We all went to sleep and the next morning Danny got a spanking as we headed home we stopped at The Cracker Barrell the next morning it was delicious.On the way out Mom bought a paddle.Danny took off running with Mom right on his tale she tackled him then pulled him over to a chair on the porch by his ear.It was a good thing that Mom had her black stretch pants I thought as I watched Danny get the spanking of his life once again.
"Mommyyyyy Pleeeezzzzz don'tttt spankkkk meeee anyyyymoreeeee!Whaaaaahhhh!"Danny screamed.
By the time we made it home it was a late.We ate a late dinner at an italian restaurant.Then just as before Danny got another spanking
He did another spank dance boy was his bottom red.Then Mom put him to bed where he ended sleeping on his stomoch crying like a baby.Mom was on his bed patting his back gently.
"You have that spanking coming.I want you to know that I love you just as much as Diane.But I will not have you disrespecting me.Am I understood?"
"Yesss ma'ammmm whaaaaa!"The with a good night kiss she turned out the light.Danny cried himself to sleep as his mommy closed his bedroom door.The next morning Danny woke up to his mother tapping the paddle in her left hand while she held it in her right hand.
"Okay,Danny it's time for your morning spanking.
"Pleeezzzz Mommmyyyyy!Don't spank meee I'm sorryyyy!"
"Not as sorry as you're gonna be!"Mom grabbed Danny's left arm and yanked him face down across her lap.Amanda was wearing a black silk dress that came down to her knees.
"You've been asking for this and you're going to get it."Amanda ordered as she continued to spank his now very red and swollen black and blue backside.When she let him up fifteen minutes later.She said."I want you downstairs in fifteen minutes she said grabbing his chin and making him stop dancing around he was rubbing his bottom perfusely.After Mommy left Danny looked at his bottom it was all red and swollen.
"Ohhhhh whaaaaa!"He cried as he jumped on the bed on his stomach he laid there for about fifteen minutes.Then went downstairs carrying his pillow.He went downstairs and sat on the pillow in his chair wiping away some tears.Diane looked at Danny and gave him a smile.He tried to smile back but it was hard.Amanda sat down and she reached out across the table and Danny put his hand into her and held Diane's hand.Amanda said a quick prayer and gave Danny a smile.

fatherjim_99

Re: The new Law

Post by fatherjim_99 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:39 pm

Beside's Los Angeles, I really want to see where this is going! Would love it if the "recipients" of all the spanking attention were a bit older, however! I mean, why write a new law and then go back to spanking minors? Just a thought!

Well done, well told! Thanks for sharing!