My Baptist Life Part 2- 1960s

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Don_Brown

My Baptist Life Part 2- 1960s

Post by Don_Brown » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:17 am

An account of my early life, when i got married and lived under Pa and Grandpa`s roof . (A little embellishment to make an easier to read story)

My Baptist Life - Part 2
12.30 pm and Ella was clearing the lunch plates off the table, it was leading up to the Christmas holidays so all the family were at work or school and just Dons grandma and grandpa in the house.
Grandpa had just left to visit old friends in the village, he had been Minister here for almost 30 years before his retirement.
“CRASH – CRASH” grandma jumped with the noise, whatever have you done girl?
Ella flushed up, well i tried to dry two plates together and they slipped through the tea towel, sorry if i scared you grandma.

Well, you had better get it brushed up then come visit me on the porch.
Ella knew only too well what that meant and quickly cleared the mess up and put the rest of the dishes away.
She took of her apron and went out to the porch, hands behind her back.
Now Ella, you know in this household all misdemeanours carry a penalty?

Yes Ma-am

And you know it is our job, as elders, to make sure consequences of such misdemeanours are issued, for your own good?

Yes ma-am

Well, do you think you have a lesson to learn?

Yes ma-am, Ellas head dropped.

Go to the kitchen draw and bring out a wooden spoon

Yes ma-am, Ella scooted as quickly as possible to the drawer, and opened it, there were wooden spoons of all shapes and sizes. Which one grandma, she shouted?

Oh any one my dear, for this purpose, any will do.
Ella grabbed one and rushed back to the porch.Grandma had got up from the rocker and sat on a cane high backed chair in the middle of the porch.

Ella was surprised if not a little shocked that grandma intended spanking her, she thought it would have been reported to Don on his return from work, and as it was a household misdemeanour expected to be spanked in front of everyone who was in the lounge after supper.

She gave the spoon to grandma and pulled her dress over her head and neatly folded it over the porch balustrade.

She was not blessed with huge or even normal sized breasts so rarely wore a bra, and stood there in her new lacy grey knickers she had put on special for when Don came home.

If she had a passion, it was lovely knickers, knickers she knew would excite Don, and she knew he would keep pulling them up skin tight when spanking her in their room till he took his belt to finish her off, then they went to her knees, he used to pull them down ever so slowly.

She began to hook her fingers into the waste band, you can leave your pants on Ella, there will be plenty of times later they will need to be lowered or removed.

Ella laid over grandmas lap, bottom presented for her correction.
Grandma straightened her pants ready for the spoon.

Ella was such a slight girl, 5 foot 5 and around 110 pounds and her being over her knee reminded Grandma of the times as a little girl she had been over her Pa`s lap for a spanking.

Ella waited for the first stroke, and down it came, followed by another then another, and only paused to make sure her pants were straight.

Ella was soon sobbing then crying, and then the spanking stopped.

Grandma stood her up and returned to the rocker and called her over, she lowered Ellas knickers, took some cold cream from her apron pocket and laid Ella back over her knee and soothed away the stings.

She then again stood Ella up an sat her on her knee as she hugged the girl, wiping away her tears with her apron and rubbing her hot bottom, and saying what a good brave obedient girl she was, and how proud she was to have her as a new granddaughter.

After some lovely hugging time grandma let Ella stand up and pulled up her lovely lacy knickers, they for Don, Ella blushed, “yes ma-am”, just like i used to do for grandpa, Ella blushed even deeper red.

Now put on your dress and get on with your chores, you know i will have to tell grandpa on his return? “Yes grandma and thank you for correcting this careless girl”, and placed a big kiss on her cheek.

She continued her jobs, her sore bottom a reminder of how lucky she was to be accepted into such a warm, loving and caring Christian family.

Ella was upstairs cleaning, she heard a car pull up the gravel drive and heard the car door close.

She heard grandma and grandpa talking, then a minute later grandpa came to the bottom of the stairs;
 “Ella, can you come down please” he called.
She put down her duster and rushed down stairs.

Grandma was moving the table place mats to one side.

“Over you come girl” he said, and she saw him unbuckling his belt as grandma patted the table.

Why had she been so carless....

Grandpa spoke quietly, as the only male here Ella you need to be taught the Christian way of dealing with carelessness, do you understand my love.

“Yes sir, but I already had a spanking on the porch from grandma before you came home”

“She was merely warming your bottom in readiness for my belt, hope you said thank you?”

“Yes sir I did” and as she looked over, grandma nodded, “Yes she did, very apologetic and accepting”

Can you prepare her grandma he said, and grandma pulled her dress over her head and folded it onto the chair.

Ella`s hands went behind her head as she had been taught from a young age from her own Pa, she knew it was the way to accept humiliation, a huge part of her Christian upbringing.

“Pants grandpa”, “naked grandma”, and she lowered and removed Ella`s knickers and bent her over the kitchen table, grandma then went to the other side of the table to hold Ella`s hands firm.

Grandpa chuckled as Ella was bent over and she appeared to have on a red pair of panties, “that’s just what you did with Dons ma and her brothers and sisters” he said as grandma had followed the shape of her own children`s pants with the dreaded wooden mixing spoon.

All was ready, “Just 6 Ella, i`m sure Don will also want to deal with you on his return from work, but I would be lacking in my duties if I did not correct you now”

“Yes sir Ella whimpered”, she was naked over the dining table, her husband`s grandma had already spanked her whilst sat on the porch, now she had striped her naked, all her private areas on show to her husband`s grandpa before he whipped her bottom, yet, it was the most natural thing in the world to Ella, she needed to be taught the ways of her church, and took the loving and the discipline as it was given.

Grandpa placed 6 evenly spaced lashes on Ella`s bare, receptive bottom.

Ella was glad grandma was holding her down, she was not sure she could have managed without, and she knew in her mind 6 was a small amount of cuts of grandpas belt. 

She remembered the amount of strokes from her Pa`s belt her own mom had received on a regular basis from him when she was at home, just a girl growing up.

**********        
Also the swats she earned from her elder brother Cain when she was late home one evening when her parents were away, he too lectured her then told her if he spanked her now it would be the end of it.
She agreed and he told her to go into the lounge.
When she went through the door Cain`s girlfriend and another couple they went around with were sat on the sofa and armchair.
Ella is going to be spanked for being late home, hope you folks don't mind, they all sat up to take full advantage of the floor show.
Ella`s head was spinning and before she knew her dress was pulled over her head, may I please keep my knickers on Cain, please.
No, naked like you keep getting from Pa.
She knew it was futile arguing so she removed her pants and training bra and stood hands on head, elbows back Ella, you know the drill.
Ella pulled her elbows right back pronouncing her young girly breast forward.
They all stared at her, her bright pink nipples turning into little hard pebbles, her wispy blonde bush just above her tight little slit.
Cain cleared the coffee table and beckoned Ella to lay on her back on it as he unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled it off.
Ella laid down, Cain asked his mate to hold her legs up as he whipped her young bottom as the all laughed at her and her predicament.
To add to her embarrassment Cain asked them all to feel her hot bottom.
Right to bed Ella, this is just the start of me keeping you in line, do you understand, she shook her head yes, grabber her dress, knickers and bra and ran to her room crying.

The next morning her Pa came in to wake her up, he pulled the covers back, unbuckled his belt pulled off her jim jam bottoms and leathered her bottom, he said, how dare you be late home and cause your brother so much grief worrying where you were, and him having to slap your bottom.
Ella cried and cried, yes sir, sorry sir....

*********
Ella started to weep after the 3rd lash and was sobbing by the last, grandma let her hands go and as she stood grandpa was holding out his arms to hug and cuddle.

He sat on his chair and stroked her bottom gently, so as to sooth, she prayed to herself, Oh Lord thank you so much for allowing me to be with this loving family.

It wasn`t too long before Don got home and Ella excused herself to the family and ran up to their room.

She had removed her dress on the way up the stairs and took off her knickers in the doorway and put them back in her draw, she would use them on another more suitable day.

She pulled hers and Don`s pillows to the centre of the bed and ran for a pee.

She got laid over the pillows facing the stairs as she heard Don`s.

She adjusted herself into the position he loved to see her in, bottom well up, legs just wide enough to split her puffy lips.

“Tut tut, not much room left for my belt is there Ella”?

“No Sir, sorry”

She heard his heavy buckle open as he drew his belt through his jeans loops, she visualised it folding in 2.

“I think 10 will teach you a lesson Ella” he said in a loud voice as he knew the whole of downstairs would be listening, his sisters including.

“Yes Sir”

Whoosh, the first landed on the red panties grandma had given her, whoosh the second just above, Ella yelped, by the third she was crying, whoosh she yelped but felt nothing or the next, Don hit the bed, till the last, diagonally over ALL the rest, OWWWWWWWWW.

Don closed the bedroom door and sat on the bed as she fell into his arms, you have had enough for one day my darling as he hugged her.

He stroked her bottom and then took one of her stiff nipples in his mouth she purred and slipped to her knees as Don unzipped his zip, she took him in before he had even had time to stiffen up, gagging as he grew into her small soft mouth, her tears still falling onto the base of his shaft and as she took him fully in she had her first taste of salt that evening

When he was ready, he picked her up like a feather and gently laid her on their bed, her head just hanging over the end enough to give him an angle to again insert his swollen cock into her open mouth as he leant forward and licked her sticky pussy lips.

He knew just how to stimulate her into giving up her sweet juices as she cum.

It was taken as read they would not be coming back down for supper as the bed and in synchronisation the floor boards in the lounge creaked.....

Any comments please email me at donbrown190@yahoo.co.uk as comments on here create SPAM