Road Rage (1)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

Road Rage (1)

Post by spankyfox45 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:13 pm

I had been going out with Amanda for about six months.She was in some of my freshman college classes.We met in the caferteria on campus.We were driving around town and the town were small.
"Damn,son of a bitch!You fucking moron!Did you see that asshole!"
Danny,I've had it with you pull over...right now!"Amanda ordered.
"But honey..."
"But nothing...pull over and I mean right now mister!"Amanda ordered a second time.
I did as I was told,knowing that if I didn't obey her there would be hell to pay.I pulled into the parking lot and Amanda got out walking around to open the drivers door."Get out,you won't be driving from now on for a good long time."
"I got out and walked around to get in the passenger's side."
Amanda got in and sat down as I got in the passenger's side of the SUV."
"This is the second time I have witness road rage from you.There will not be a third time since you want to act like a two year old.I am going to treat you like one."Amanda scolded angrily.
I didn't say anything just stared out the window wishing I was back at the dorm.
We headed on down the road toward Wal-mart.Every once in a while I would glance over at Amanda's nylon lap.She was wearing nude pantyhose under the purple silk dress that came down to her knees.
"I'm sorry Amanda,I guess I wasn't thinking."
"No,you weren't!But I promise you that you won't be making this mistake again."Amanda said glancing over at me.
Amanda was a tall woman that played on the basketball team.She was six ft.even with jet black hair that came down around her shoulders.She was on the volleyball team and ran cross country.
Amanda pulled into Wal-mart parking lot.
"You stay right here."Amanda ordered.
"Yes ma'am."I answered frowning.

Hi everyone let me know what you think of this story so far and whether I should continue? Thanks Frank

numa

Re: Road Rage (1)

Post by numa » Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:29 pm

please more thanks

MarcusC

Re: Road Rage (1)

Post by MarcusC » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Stopping right where you did, was mean! Please continue. I can only imagine what she got at Wal Mart