My First Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

My First Spanking

Post by spankyfox45 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:18 am

I had just graduated from high school and planning on going to college in the fall.I decided to head down to the beach since it was Saturday.Truth be told I kind of like one of the lifeguards her name was Catherine Howard.I was really attracted to her jet black hair,she was tall and a little on the plum side.She took History with me and graduated a year a head of me.I love the beach and truth be known I was a good swimmer.I was always getting in trouble with the lifeguards because I use to always go past the safe bounderies.They would blow their whistles at me and motion for me to come back in to safer waters.Catherine was on duty and as usual I was testing her patience.She had blown the whistle at me twice not to go past the markers,it wasn't ten minutes later that I noticed she was being replace by Ryan.She jumped down from the post and headed toward the water five minutes later she was right in front of me.
"Danny,I want you to come with me back to shore we need to talk awhile."
"Sure,"I said with a smile.
So we headed to shore once we got out of the water.Catherine motioned for me to follow her away from the crowd over to some rocks.She wore a red one piece bathing suit that was red.Her derriere was a pleasure to follow and brought a smile to my face,Once we were away from the crowd behind some large rocks she turned on me green eyes flashing.
"What the hell do you think you're doing out there?"Catherine asked with hands on her shapely hips.
"What do you mean?"I asked.
"I blew the whistle twice for you to come in to safer waters."
"Hey,I know how to swim."I answered defensively.
"I ain't worry about your ass.I worried about some kid wanting to imitate you.You never thought about that did you?"
"You remind me of my little brother.One day he decided to test me,but you know what he doesn't do it anymore."
"Why?"I asked.
"Because I took his butt across my lap and spanked some sense into him.Something someone should of done to you a long time ago."
"Why are you volunteering?"I asked with a sly grin.
She smiled back and the next thing I knew she reached out and her right hand connected with the side of my face.My hand went up and covered my face in shock.
"There's only one way to get through to you."She said and grabbed my left arm pulling me toward a large boulder.I couldn't believe how strong she was.She sat down and the next thing I knew she had me face down across her large,strong,thighs.
"Hey,let me go!What are you doing?"I struggled but Catherine was a lot stronger than I was.
SMACK SMACK SMACK WHAACK SWATTTT!
Catherine right hand landed first one cheek then the other.
"Owwww!Ouchhhhh!Lettt me goo!Ohhhh!"I cried out.
"This is what little boys get when they misbehave around me!!"Catherine said as she once again let her right hand fall across my bottom.Ten minutes later I was stood up and rubbing my bottom with tears streaming down my face.
"Let that be a lesson to you.The next time you will be banned from the beach for a week."Catherine said and turned she went back to her lifeguard station.I was left there rubbing my sore bottom,which was on fire at the moment.I hung around the beach the rest of the day,I decided to ask Catherine out on a date.
Catherine was jumping down from her lifeguard seat when I walked up to her.
"Catherine,can I talk to you for a few minutes?"I asked shyly.
"Sure."
"Listen,I was wondering if maybe you like to take in a movie and get some dinner this weekend with me?"
"Okay,how about next Friday.I'm off."Catherine reached in and took out a piece of paper from her bag.she used her billfold to write down her phone number and address for me.She handed it to me with a smile.
How about 5?Oh by the way don't be late!"Catherine said with a dark raised eyebrow.
"I'll be there on time."I said and left heading for home and feeling ten feet tall.That is how I ended getting my first spanking.

markiee

Re: My First Spanking

Post by markiee » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:01 pm

I too have been spanked on a beach. I received my first spanking from my wife on our wedding night before consummating our marriage. We honeymooned in Mexico and the next day found this secluded beach, we swam for about an hour and didn't see anyone, so we left our suits on our towels and went skinny dipping. On out way out of the water, my wife directed me toward a fallen tree, sat down and pulled me over her lap and started my second spanking as husband & wife in as many days. We were so busy that we didn't know 2 mature women had come down the trail we had and walked up to us before we saw them. They were egging my wife on with laughing & clapping, they were also speaking to each other in Spanish (which we didn't understand), then walked down the beach a little and went swimming.
The next morning just before we went downstairs for breakfast , there was a knock at the door, when my wife opened it, our housekeeper came in and handed me an ice pack, "what's this for I asked"?
She held it up to my bottom, ding...the lightbulb went off, she was 1 off the women on the beach. The shocked look on my face and red cheeks must have been priceless, as both women started laughing.
To embarrass me further, my wife turned the desk chair around, put her foot on it and put me over her knee as she pulled my swimsuit down to let the housekeeper get a closeup view of the damage. My wife then let her give me a few smacks before letting her ice me down. I tried jumping down, but it's hard when your legs are just dangling in mid air, and my wife was holding me down and in place, and because I tried getting away, my wife spread my cheeks for her to ice my rosebud down and then took the liberty to slide it under me icing me down from my head to my boys to my bud...