Bitter 16

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Bitter 16

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Bitter 16

Jeanne wondered downstairs for breakfast at nearly 11am that Saturday. She had really enjoyed her Friday. She also had enjoyed her ‘shopping trip’ that Thursday. There had been beer hard cider and other chemical enhancements to enjoyment.

Her mom Josephine did give her pancakes. After she had finished eating she got the first of three surprises.

Bella was strictly speaking Jeanne Needham’s aunt. However at 14 she was much more like her sister in status. Bella remembered the party the previous night.

On Tuesday Jeanne had complained jokingly to Bella:

“Are not aunt’s supposed to give gifts for birthdays. You are 3 months late.”

Bella then handed Jeanne a package.

“I am sorry that the gift is so late.”

Jeanne opened the package. It was a large heavy oval hairbrush.

“Thanks .”

She said. Her grandmother pressed a play button on an item of local news

“A local jury made a statement on acquitting a grandmother who spanked her 14 year old grandson with a bamboo cane. The boy had been found to have both stolen items and had marijuana. They said that instead of being charged the grandmother should have been congratulated.”

The Jeanne’s Mom talked to her

“Darling I am VERY worried about your stealing.”

Jeanne was shocked

“My WHAT!!”

Grandma put her cell phone onto speaker. Jeanne heard herself boasting about the sweaters, thongs and other items.

“It is alright.”

Said Bella,

“ I went through your closets and returned most of the stolen items. They have agreed not to prosecute.”

Jeanne was sitting next to her Mom on the sofa.

“Darling things are going to change starting now.”

Jeanne said:

“I’m so sorry it won’t happen again.”

Suddenly the small teen felt herself being pulled over her aunt’s lap

“What are you doing?”

She felt her jeans being unfastened. Her mother told her

“I am going to give you what you have needed for some time.”

The Jeane’s jeans came down.

“Hey what the f*** are you doing?”

Her grandmother addressed Jeanne

“Getting you ready for your spanking,”

Jeanne yelled:

“NO!”

She got up and pulls up her pants.

Granny and ‘Aunt’ Belle grabbed the 16 year old. She kicked and struggled. However very soon her arms were pulled in front of her and Jeane’s body was over her mom’s lap.

Again Jeane’s jeans came down.

“You can’t do this!”

Jeanne’s mom said:

“Clearly you need to lose your panties. “

Jeane resisted with all her strength and determination. However here butt was bared.

“I now think I WILL use your aunt’s gift.”

The helpless girl suddenly felt the brush hit her rear.

THWACK!

It HURT a LOT!

Jeane yelped.

Her mom just kept on paddling her butt. WHAP, Whack WHAPP!!.

In less than a quarter of a minute the 16 year old brat had forgotten all about her embarrassment. She just knew PAIN! Her movements were involuntary. Soon she was crying so much that she could not even protest.

The spanking went on.

Jeane’s Mom held her problem daughter firmly. Again and again she lifted the brush. With all her might she crashed it on to the rapidly reddening rear.

To Jeanne it felt like her ordeal lasted about a year. Actually it was less than 15 minutes.

After that experience Jeanie obeyed when she was ordered into a corner. As ordered she kept her hands on her head. Then she heard the door bell.

Jeanne heard voices. One belonged to her ‘friend’ Jasmine. Her great grandmother was also there.

The discussion was actually led by her young aunt. Jeanne’s face s complexion soon matched that of her bottom.

Belle had talked to her grandmother, Jeanne’s great grandmother about her behaviour.

“The way she yells stamps feet and slams door Jeanne reminds me of Tommy next door.”

Belle had liked babysitting. She had coped with the two year old boy’s tantrums.

Jeanne’s Mom, Belle’s big sister had also mentioned having been sent the cell recording of Jeane’s boasting of her stealing and drug taking.

Jasmine then explained:

“I wanted to be Jeanne’s friend but when I heard what she was saying I put my cell phone on record. I really felt someone needed to do something.”

Jeanne had not been spanked in her first 16 years. Her Mom had tried to introduce the word ‘no’. Her husband had refused to allow this. Basically until a few months before her 16th birthday Jeanne got everything she wanted both materially and in other ways.

There was a bitter divorce. Both Josephine and Frank had been less than 100% monogamous during the months before their marriage.

Somehow it came out that Frank was NOT Jeanne’s father. He now married the mother of the girl he had fathered before his first marriage.

Jeanne’s life changed totally. She moved from the upper class to the struggling class. Josephine had tried to be understanding. For the first few months she had let Jeanne get away with stuff.

With her still very sore butt Jeanne did not dare respond to what was being said.

The worst part of it was that her young aunt’s descriptions of her behaviour were actually fair.

Jeanne was so relieved when she was let out of the corner. Her Mom asked her to come to her

Jeanne saw the soapy wash cloth.

“Open your mouth. We need to deal with your lies and language.”

Jeanne closed her mouth.

“Do you need another spanking already?”

Jeanne opened her mouth. Her friend her young aunt and her grandmother and great grandmother watched .

For what felt like a VERY long time Jeanne’s mom scrubbed everything inside her mouth. It tasted icky and felt awful.

(would people want to know more of Jeanne’s new way of life)

antonias6969

Re: Bitter 16

Post by antonias6969 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Good evening, I still have not read this story, because I have to translate it first. But I could not go to sleep without celebrate in style the return of Miss Auntrobertastrict.

I will continue this series of stories with great interest.

I also take the opportunity to encourage you to continue with your other account Kathy, that was so interesting and deserves a sequel.

A hug and a kiss cute. :D

mom4bratgirls

Post by mom4bratgirls » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:38 am

Fine story. A good spanking is just what teenage girls who shoplift need. Some years ago read a magazine article about girls who steal for "thrills", and would even be organized into clubs or "sororities" for that purpose. One girl interviewed for the story told of shoplifting 12 bikinis. I would have sentenced her to be spanked in each bikini until she had been paddled in all twelve.

spankyfox45

Post by spankyfox45 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:26 pm

Keep The Stories Coming Really Enjoy them