Attitude Adjutment

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
dwest48

Attitude Adjutment

Post by dwest48 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Attitude adjustment
My name is Ava Lewis and my late husband’s name is John, we met in high school and have been together ever since, we were made for each other. When we had sex it was the first time for either one of us. We got through it and have been growing closer each day. We both liked to experiment with so many different things. I was to find out that I was the passive one or submissive one in our relationship. That is not to say I could not bone up and take charge when necessary. There were times when I would restrain John and drive him crazy with a feather, my tong, and my mouth. I could make his eyes roll back into his head and keep him on the edge for hours. There were always pay backs, he loved having me tied spread wide open on the bed and play doctor. Doing things that would drive me crazy, he would take me up then stop, denying me an orgasm over and over until I would promise him anything he wanted and he would always make me pay up. We were always trying to one up each other. It was because of one of these times that I told him he could have my anal cheery if he would just let me come, he did and I had orgasm after orgasm and from then on I never knew witch hole he was going to fuck. I really didn’t care as long as he put that beautiful dick in one of my three holes. He had the hottest cum and a lot of it. I loved to feel it going down my throat or deep in my pussy or butt.
Not one to be out done, it wasn’t long before I had him tied down and tormented him. I rode his big dick till it filled my pussy full of that hot cum I loved so much. I reached down and held my pussy lips together while I slid up and startled his head, at first he didn’t want to open his mouth but I just reached down and pinched his nose closed. It wasn’t long till he was gasping, licking and swallowing a big load of cum. While I told him that if it was good enough for me, it was good enough for him. That two became a part of our play. He even learned to like his cum mixed with pussy juices. It was during one of my sitting on his face times that he asked me to get my pubic hair removed. I will if you will and about a year later we were both as bald as a babies little bottom from the neck down. John kept the hair under his arms but the laser got the rest of our body hair. I had not realized that we both had light hair on our butts till it was all gone too.
We had been married six years and talked about starting a family many times but each day was a new adventure for just the two of us. We had finished collage and started our carriers. John had gotten a tremendous job as a computer programmer and software designer. I was doing well as a pharmaceutical representative. The only down fall with my job was the traveling and being away from home and John.
It was during one of my checkups that the doctor suggested I stop taking the birth control pills for six months then start a new one. John was just going to have to use a condom for a while. He had done well for about a month. John new my cycle purity well. One night I was tied over the sofa spread wide open having my body ravaged by John when he put his dick to my mouth and I opened wide. I was going to town on it when he pulled it out. I could see him putting a condom on, then I felt him in back of me, rubbing lube on and into my bottom then I felt something small being pushed in. I started wiggling my butt when John slapped my right cheek then my left cheek hard and told me to be still. It stung enough that I got still. After a minute or two John pulled it out and showed me, it was a fertility thermometer and the line was dead center, according to that I was as fertile as I would ever be. Then right in front of me I watched as John removed the condom. John moved around in back of me and taking dead aim, in one thrust gave me all he had. I was so wet and horny and now confused at the thought of getting impregnated while tied wide open and unable to move or stop him. I started to orgasm over and over and over then I felt it, his hot cum filling me up soon he withdrew and left me there telling me that he would let those little baby makers swim a little, while he took a shower. While they were busy doing what they do. I just delighted in the feeling that I could be pregnant. I really had a feeling that I was indeed pregnant, only a few days would tell. WELL I WAS we went on to have a beautiful baby girl. A year later I was raped and impregnated again the same way and we had a son. Our lives changed as we moved to the next phase of our lives.
Having gone to school together we knew that both of us had been on the receiving end of the dreaded school paddle. Me three times and John at least six times and it always left us with a well blistered bottom. It was not uncommon to see three or four well paddled butts in the shower room on any given day, and if you were caught trying to cover it up you would immediately get more licks. Over the next ten or twelve years we were busy with our kids. We didn’t set many rules we sat examples of love, trust, and team building. The few times we felt a spanking was needed it was the hairbrush until high school, then John would use the fiberglass golf club shaft on Travis that his daddy had used on him generally three to six licks. As far as little miss prissy I still used the same hairbrush on her bottom that my mom had expertly applied to my own bottom, although much more to mine.
The kids were away at camp for one week so that Monday night John and I were talking after we had tied each other up and totally fucked each other silly, both becoming too sensitive to take any more. While we lay there in each other’s arms I asked him if he remembered slapping my butt the night he raped and impregnated me. He laughed and said he did and that he liked doing it, before long he was telling me how he was paddled in school. He said it would happen at 11 am or 2pm, there were no gym classes during those times. Whatever class you were in Coach Perry would send a detailed note explaining what was going to happen and if they needed to add anything or comments. Generally they did. You had ten minutes to report. It wasn’t long before you were naked from the waist down he would make you startle a bench lean forward and place your elbows on the bench and he would run a strip or two of training tape around your arms and the bench. This left your bottom ready for his paddle and there was nothing you could do until it was blistered, and the tape was cut. His paddle always caused crying or squalling and a lot of rubbing and hoping, he called it the spanking dance. He would give you about 10 minutes then cut the tape and send you out to the field to regroup; he also gave you a note asking your parents to follow up in 7 to 10 days with their own form of correction. He said this showed solidarity between school and parents. That meant 6 licks with the golf shaft by dad, tied over the sofa in the den. That would again leave me crying like a 5 year old. You can bet the bank that this always created the attitude adjustment they expected. UNTIL THE NEXT TIME: But it generally lasted 4 to 6 months.
Now how about you and Mrs. Lang, he asked, I told him that she was a person that could change an attitude in a heartbeat. I started telling him about the first time she got a hold of me, how I had been sitting in class writing a note to my friend Mira wondering if this bitch would ever stop talking, when I felt her hand on my shoulder. She quietly said, Ava would you follow me please. She led me to the back room and told me to stand in front of this old shipping trunk. She pointed to 2 holes in the far side and instructed me to put my hands in each hole and grab the bar on the inside, to do this I had to bend over the trunk but once I found the bar with both hands I felt her fasten a wide strap across my back just under my shoulder blades. This made it impossible for me to pull my arm out, then it hit me, I knew what was going to happen and my butt was in the perfect possession for her. I felt her pull my skirt up and fasten it to the strap. I remember praying that my panties would not be next. But they stayed this time, she laid her wooden paddle in front of me telling me that this bitch would be back after the class left to see if we could get to the bottom of this, and maybe one of us would have a change of attitude. I knew the whole class knew about me, where I was and what possession I was in and how I would be a changed person with both hands on my bottom. I heard the bell ring but it must have been about 20 minutes before I heard the door open. I hope you have had enough time to think of what this bitch is about to do to your little bottom. With that she picked the paddle up and moved into possession then it landed right on the underside of my bottom. MY eyes started to water the second brought tears and whimpering the third brought on crying the fourth started changing my attitude with crying, bawling begging and promising, the next four changed me, I was a spanked little girl. Before I was released she told me that being a bitch had nothing to do with what happened today. She explained that I had been late 4 times, told to stop writing notes three or four times and had not been paying attention in class. I had not even seen her walk up in back of me today. She hoped she had gotten my attention now, with that I was released and told to leave when I got ready, but not to forget the note to my mom.
I snuggled up next to john, he said don’t stop there I want to know what your mama did. I punched him in the side, but he said go on what did grandma do to that little bottom if anything. I told him that when I got home mom ached busy but after an hour or so she asked if I had an envelope for her so I gave it to her she opened and read it. We were in the kitchen when she told me to remove my panties and raise my skirt so she could see what that bitch had done. I did reluctantly as she looked on. I could hear a little gasp; she said that looked more like something she would have done for being late to class writing notes or not paying attention, than for calling her a bitch. Mom almost had me crying again because I knew miss. Lang wasn’t a bitch but boy could she blister a bottom. Mom told me to go on and remove my skirt so anybody could see my bottom. That if a blistered butt was what I wanted, I must want to show it off, so I had to go around the house with my black and blue bottom on full display. Mom went over to the calendar and marked: hairbrush to Ava’s bottom “and drew a line through 8 to 14 days later so I wouldn’t know what day. It was Thursday night when she took her hairbrush and one upped Mrs. Lang. I cried, baled, promised and begged her to stop my bottom was ruined when she finely quit she told me to try sitting on that bottom tomorrow. Now I have said just about enough.
John didn’t push anymore but I pushed back a little and felt his huge erection. Does talking about my misfortunes make John a hard, hard man? I rolled over and engulfed his massive dick all the way down to his balls and stayed there and let the muscles in my throat work on the sensitive head of his dick looking up I could see his eyes rolled back in his head his hands came to rest on the back of my head, I pulled back and let his dick plop free and told him to put his hands under his head and rest them I was going to need them in a few minutes. Then went back to work on his big dick. I ended up trying his hands to the head board then drove him crazy for about 30 minutes my reward finally came with the force of a fire hydrant, after swallowing twice I got a full mouth full and shared it with him in a good sloppy kiss. I left him there to come down while I got a hot shower, and then crawled up next to him on the bed.
John asks me if I was going to let him go so he could get a shower. I told him I would if he would agree to come back and talk with me about a desire I had. He assured me he would, he couldn’t wait. When John came back he had two glasses of wine, he handed me one then calmed up next to me and said lets have it. I started by telling him that I was with the man that I loved and loved to please, but this was still a little off the path for me and I felt a little exposed talking about it with him. He started to speak but I stopped him and asked him to just listen till I had finished then he could have me committed. I started telling him how all this talk about him being spanked and then about me being paddled had made his dick hard but it had also made me so hot I could hardly stand it. I told him that I had always deserved what I had gotten although at the time I didn’t think so. John I am going to just come out and say it,” John I want you to spank me.” John then butted in, telling me that would be no problem; he would love to spank my beautiful butt. I told him that that was not what I wanted, just listen, I want you to change my attitude the way Miss Lang did, and mom did. He said he didn’t see anything wrong with my attitude. I told him that he didn’t have to, that I did, and I just wanted him to do the physical part. I want you to blister my butt. Now I have said it, I don’t want you to stop if I start crying begging or pleading, even if I get mad, I want you to spank the madness out of me. I want you to fasten my hands behind me stand me in the corner for 15 to 20 minutes before and 15or 20 minutes after then just let me go cry it off in the guest room till I can rejoin you in our room with my new attitude.
I am not sure that John knew just what to say, so we just sat there and cuddled, while he processed what he had been told. Then John said, Ava I can do this; but I will have to know that you really know what you are asking for. I will not be able to look at it as your butt, because I don’t want to hurt you,” Ava my lover” but I could get a great deal of pleasure by looking at it as just a butt that needs a good blistering and I am the one to do it. “Ava” if and when you want me to do this, you come to me with your special cuffs on. When I see the cuffs on you, I will know you have thought about it and this is what you really want. Once we start I will not stop until you can’t sit and have a bruised and blistered bottom so make sure before you click your cuffs on.
The next morning John had gotten up early and gone in to his office for a special meeting, I was a little disappointed that he was gone, but I also enjoyed sleeping a little late for a change. I didn’t know whether he had seen the cuffs I had put on after he fell asleep until I saw the note on my dresser that read.
Ava I saw you sleeping on your bottom this morning and also saw the cuffs on your wrist. I didn’t want to wake you because it will be a few days before you are able to sleep on it again. I have left 4 of our little locks out and unlocked, 2 for your ankle chains, one for your wrist cuffs, and if you will go downstairs you will see 2 chains at the wall you are to wrap them around your waist pulling you tight facing the wall use the 4th lock there. You are to do this at 11:30. You are to take the panties you slept in last night and gag yourself; there will be no turning back at this point. By 12:30 you will have a new attitude, your lover and husband JOHN
PS; I have planned to play golf this afternoon while you nurse your blistered butt. Please sign this note as an agreement that you will not be mad at me or hold any ill feeling at me for trying to fulfill YOUR desire. Love John
I got wet just reading the note; I now knew I was going to be spanked. I took the pen and signed the note; just do your best AVA.
I pulled the shirt I slept in off, and standing in front of my vanity mirror, I though not bad for a woman with two children, my tits were standing high and firm and my nipples were getting hard. I pulled my pink panties down and looked back at my full, firm orbs that made my butt my finest asset. I wondered how it would look in a couple of hours. I had my droughts weather John could really do this,” and if I really wanted him to.” My wetness and firm nipples said I did. Pulling my panties up I went to the kitchen and poured a cup of coffee and walked out on the deck and felt the breeze on my legs and breasts. Finishing my coffee I walked downstairs to find the chains. John must have installed them this morning I had never seen them before. Stepping up I pulled them around my waist and found that they would indeed hold me face to the wall and I would not be able to turn around. Milling around till 11 o’clock I got in the shower and just let the hot water run over my body. I wanted to touch myself but I held off, then getting out of the shower and drying off I grabbed the locks, then saw the blindfold grabbed it and almost ran back downstairs. Quickly removing my panties I locked the ankle chains, I pulled the waist chains back around my waist and locked them. I took the panties that were soaked, put them in my mouth tasting my pussy; I then put the elastic strap on to hold them in. I pulled the blindfold in place. I knew that if I didn’t fasten my hands quickly they would be on my pussy so I put them behind me worked the lock through the rings then click. I had just sealed my fate.
What if mama came by I had not thought about checking the doors to see if they were locked. It wouldn’t matter both Mira and mama had a key and always let themselves in if John’s car was gone. What would I do? There was nothing I could do either way mama or John my butt was blistered. I knew mama could do it and would do it if she found me like this. I could see myself explaining this to Mira but I knew she would love anyway.
Time stopped, I found myself feeling every lick of Mrs. Lang’s paddle, then the hairbrush my mom used on many occasions. I could feel how my butt would sizzle and smolder for hours, and be sore for days. I was so busy thanking about past times I hadn’t heard John come in until he was unlocking the chains around my waist. He took hold of my hands and led me to the back of the sofa gently pushing me forward and over the back, and then lifting me a little where my toes were barely touching the floor. I could see in my mind, as if I was standing there watching, how my bottom was in the perfect position to be spanked.
It started without warning two hard licks on each cheek dead center then two more the licks got harder and faster, then lower, five licks on each cheek, just on the underside I felt my eyes tearing and I started trying to get my feet on the ground. John made sure that didn’t happen. He was going all out on my butt. I started crying but the panties were keeping me somewhat quite. John must have known I was in pain; I was flopping all over the back of the sofa but not going any ware. The assault on my bottom was not easing up at all. The underside of my butt was burning, I had no idea that a hand could do this much damage. John went on for a good 20 minutes or so then stopped; I had given up minutes ago. John helped me stand although on wobbly legs and unfastened the band that held my panties in and pulled them out. I was free to speak although still crying I managed to say, you bastard, at that time I was thanking he had gone too far. I had not gotten the words out before I was back over the back of the sofa again. This time he went straight to my sit spots and spanked them again about 20 or 30 times each now I was really blubbering squalling and begging him to stop telling him how sorry I was. Pulling me back up on my wobbly feet he led me back to my chains locking them. He unlocked my hands but before I could remove my blindfold he had them locked in front of me. Then he was gone, I heard him leaving the house.
I am now in my room 45 minutes later looking at a blistered, red and blue bottom; I am still feeling mad at John, it hurts to even sit on the bed it is so sore. It was after I had cried myself to sleep for 3 or 4 hours that I woke up with a fire in both my bottom and an even bigger fire between my legs. I was no longer mad at John, I was proud of him He had given me the attitude adjustment I wanted. And started a fire between my legs I hoped would never go out.
I would have never imagined what this day would led to, my mother would find out, and my best friend also would find out, and a host of others also.
But that’s another story or part two.
Last edited by dwest48 on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dwest48

Re: Attitude Adjutment

Post by dwest48 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:49 pm

If anybody liked this please leave a reply I may have more

bad_wife

Post by bad_wife » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:23 am

dwest48 wrote:If anybody liked this please leave a reply I may have more

reddendmaker

Post by reddendmaker » Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:27 am

I don't know if this is autobiographical (if so sorry for your loss) or just a very good tale. Thanks for the enjoyable story whichever is the case.

merc08

Post by merc08 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:26 am

Excellent looking forward to part 2!

mcdaddy77

Post by mcdaddy77 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:33 am

Yes those are memorable moments of attitude adjustments. I still get a rise from my cock when I hear the sound of a persons bottom being spanked. It is just one of those erotic sounds that can change my thoughts with the sound of one whack
on a bare bottom. You say you have more to share, I hope you do share, and being new to this site, I can see I need to share some of my attitude adjustment moments. We call it Correction W/ Affection

gshaunm

Post by gshaunm » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Ya I would like to hear part two.

asamieve

Post by asamieve » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:42 am

more please I loved it

Spanky8729

Post by Spanky8729 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:40 pm

Yes would love a part 2