The Amish Girls Choice

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
loubrex

The Amish Girls Choice

Post by loubrex » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:51 am

Dana was born into an Amish family in Pennsylvania but from the time she was but a tot she was a rebel. Now 18 she would often leave the grounds and end up with some man to have sex, she would smoke and drink and curse and so many other actions that were not acceptable to the Amish culture.
Her father warned her time and again about her behavior and actions, Dana would mostly listen and mildly apologize it was her mother who had begged her father not to shun her but when her father heard of her whoring around it was all he could take.
Her father, brother and uncle took her to the barn her father spoke of her offenses asking if she had anything to say, Dana had no defense.
My daughter, her father began, you have deeply shamed your family normally you would be shunned and be gone however your offenses are so severe and so plentiful that it has been decided that prior to shunning you we shall discipline you with a sound thrashing upon your exposed bottom taking place here and now with you restrained over the wooden horse with a saddle upon it the thrashing will be administered with a wide thick razor strop and if you have any love and respect left for your family you will acknowledge your wrong doing and accept the punishment just outlined.
Dana looked her father straight in the eye and said I am sorry for disgracing you and my family I know what I have done is wrong most of all it is my way perhaps of ultimate rebellion I will take the punishment and humiliation you have chosen for me out of love and respect for you and my family.
With that admission and acceptance Dana's uncle and brother took each arm walked her over to the wooden horse she was instructed to remove all of her clothing.
With head held high and facing the three men before her she slowly began to unbutton her dress all the way to her waist, at the waist she unbuckled a matching belt and the dress was then allowed to drop to her feet whereupon she picked it up, folded it neatly and placed it to the side.
Dana now stood before the men of her family clad only in her bra and panties she still stood proudly making no attempt to cover herself, she was a beautiful thing to look at with a lovely shape and pretty face her breasts and bottom both full and solid.
Dana then with no reservation reached back and unhooked her bra allowing the cups to slowly fall free of her lovely breasts she looked up with a slight smile as she saw all three men nervously admiring her womanly charms.
Once she felt they had an eye full of her breasts she inserted her thumbs within her skimpy panties slowly lowering them while facing the men as the hair of her vaginal area first came into view she smiled again and then revealed the prize of womanhood as the slit of her pussy came into view. She stood up straight with hands at her side and thrust her chest out giving the men a good long view of her charms.
After a few moments of gloating at her charms her father instructed her uncle and brother to secure her over the horse. The had her lay over the saddle so that her bottom was atop of it at the highest level she was then secured by arms, legs and waist.
Her father then stepped forward with razor stop in hand laid it across her beautiful target and asked if she were ready. Dana moved her head to look at her father and said yes father beat me as you feel I deserve, her father said you don't have to worry about that.
With those words the disciple began one, two, three and so on the licks landed with great force upon her bare upturned bottom with each strike the strop would leave a wide red mark, Dana was taking her discipline well hardly moving at all and with not a sound as the strop landed fast and furious. The lack of reaction from Dana angered her father so he struck harder and faster to no avail.
Out of breath the father handed the strop to his brother Dana's uncle who proceeded to discipline Dana after perhaps 100 strokes finally moans of pain were released by Dana as her uncle then handed the strop to her brother to finish her off. With another 50 strokes by her brother she broke down with uncontrolled cries of pain her lovely bottom now a mesh of raised blisters fully red from her punishment she was released from her restraints.
Dana found it difficult to stand as her uncle and brother assisted her as her father stood to her front and said I hope you have learned your lesson I do not want to see or hear from you consider yourself shunned. Dana through her tears looked into her fathers eyes for what was to be the last time and said thank you father for giving me the kind of discipline I deserved and I will observe your wishes.

pantywaist-ken

Re: The Amish Girls Choice

Post by pantywaist-ken » Sun May 10, 2015 12:34 pm

Dana should be spanked on a regular basis to remind her to be obedient to her father.

Nice story.

OTKpantsdown

Re: The Amish Girls Choice

Post by OTKpantsdown » Tue May 19, 2015 1:06 pm

Interesting fiction. If you know the Amish you would know they do not use buttons on the girls clothes once they become teenagers. They use straight pins. I have no knowledge of their under wear but doubt they have skimpy panties. I do know all Amish families have a small leather whip that is used regularly on the kids growing up.

Last but not least they have a custom with a special name which I can't spell where the teenagers can go out drive cars wear English (that's us) clothes and decide whether or not to leave the clan. I assume sex is also allowed during that time.

Oh yes Lancaster County Pa is known for lots of Amish, BUT Lawrence County on the other side of PA has more Dutchies per square mile than Lancaster could ever imagine.

It was still a nice story.