The New York Academy of Excellence

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
miss_daae

The New York Academy of Excellence

Post by miss_daae » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:32 pm

As Kayla sat in her car, she closed her eyes and focused in on her breathing. Her chest rose and fell methodically as she prepared herself for her first day at the New York Academy of Excellence. In her mind she repeated the words, “this will be good for you, you need this.” She took a deep breath in and opened the car door. Kayla stood up straight, held her head high, and walked briskly towards the main campus. Eyre Hall was a large building made of stone. The massive wooden double doors opened into a beautiful room with marble floors. Students were gathered quietly in small groups waiting to be taken into the main room. Kayla looked at her watch, which read 7:58am. “Just in time,” she thought. Suddenly the main room doors opened and a large man with dark features and broad shoulders walked forward, followed by an older plain-faced woman, and another stern looking man. Kayla’s breath hitched for just a moment at the sight of these strong, tall, and ever confident professionals. The man in front began to speak with a deep tone of voice, “You will now enter this room, find your assigned seat, and sit quietly, as you wait for further instructions.”

Kayla walked into the great room and felt instantly relaxed. The room was filled with soft light; there were rows and rows of large wooden desks, five across, and ten ascending up carpeted stairs. The windows on either side were covered with crimson drapes, the walls were lined with full bookshelves, and each desk was branded with a nametag. Kayla scanned the room until her eyes landed on a nametag in the third row that read, ‘K. Emerson’. Before heading to her desk she looked around and realized just how small of a class this was. With a puzzled look on her face she thought, “This couldn’t be right? Only 50 of us?” Kayla was suddenly turned around by her shoulders and was facing the stern man. “Are you having trouble following Dr. Cedarside’s instructions, young lady?” Kayla’s eyes widened as she looked from the stern man to Mr. Dark Features who apparently was named Dr. Cedarside. Dr. Cedarside raised an eyebrow at her. Kayla looked behind her and quickly realized that she was the only one not in their seat. She looked at the stern man biting her lip and whispered, “sorry,” before running up to her desk and sitting down. The stern man whispered something into Dr. Cedarside’s ear, to which he nodded, followed by the stern man shuffling through some papers.

Dr. Cedarside stepped forward and began to speak, “Welcome to the New York Academy of Excellence. This is by far the best post-graduate program in the state, and perhaps even in the country. Students travel far and wide for this program, and we have a 95 percent success rate with those that we allow into our program. I am Dr. Cedarside, the head of the program. Dr. Birch is our head of the humanities, and he has been at our institution since its inception 20 years ago. Dr. Blanche is the head of our sciences program. She has been with us since 2010. The three of us will handle the majority of your discipline.” Dr. Cedarside paused, allowing his words to sink in. The elephant in the room was about to be addressed. Kayla wiggled in her seat. “You all of course understand from your lengthily applications that this is an institution which employs corporal punishment as a means of demanding excellence. Each of you has written a 500 word admission essay explaining why you are willing to participate in such a program and accept this form of discipline.” Kayla thought back to her essay. And exhaled deeply, remembering with a calming clarity, her final words, “This will be good for me. I need this.” Dr. Cedarside continued, “The beauty of this program is that we begin on a fully consensual note. You are all here with the full understanding of the spankings which will likely be coming your way.” Again he paused and the room was completely silent. A kind smile spread across his face, as he looked out at the group of students and said, “Our first wish is that you will feel at home here. You will have the best of the best at your disposal as you strive for academic excellence. And we are always extremely proud when you get there. Good luck to you all.” The group erupted into applause.

Dr. Cedarside smiled and took an overly formal bow. “Now, “ he said, “in order to give you all a clear picture of what to expect, the first spanking of the year is always done publically, in this very room.” It seemed to Kayla that every single student in the room gasped, and she could feel her face becoming flushed. Dr. Birch, the stern man, handed Dr. Cedarside a piece of paper, which he began to read aloud. As his booming voice began to deliver the words on the page, Kayla froze. These words were very familiar… Dr. Cedarside was reading her admission essay. Kayla’s breath came to a complete halt as the inner workings of her soul were read aloud for all to hear. Her mind raced with thoughts of fury and fear, “How dare he do this! Wait, does this mean that the first spanking of the year will be mine??!!” As her letter came to a close, Dr. Cedarside looked straight up, locking eyes with Kayla, whilst saying the final few words of her essay. “This will be good for me, I need this.” Dr. Cedarside continued his burning gaze into Kayla’s eyes. Kayla looked down and caught a quick breath of air. Dr. Cedarside handed the paper back to Dr. Birch who then placed it back with the others and sat down. Dr. Cedarside walked around to the back of his desk, opened the top drawer, and took out a small wooden paddle. Whispers spread across the class. “Silence,” boomed Dr. Cedarside. The class was instantly quiet.

“Ms. Emerson, would you please join me at the front.” Kayla sat, frozen, terrified, the voice in her head screaming at her to stand up. “Ms. Emerson? Are you coming, or would you like me to come and get you?” Slowly, Kayla rose to her feet, she envisioned being thrown over Dr. Cedarside’s shoulder, and taken down for her spanking, like a six year old. “That is not about to happen,” she thought. Kayla began walking towards her to-be disciplinarian. Dr. Cedarside watched intently and noticed Kayla’s grace as she walked towards him. Dr. Cedarside felt his hand tingling. Kayla walked up to him and stopped about three feet away. “Get down on your knees, sit back on your heels, place your hands in your lap, and keep your eyes focused on the floor.” “What?” said Kayla. Dr. Cedarside let out a frustrated sigh. “You seem to have trouble following basic instructions, Ms. Emerson.” This time he said the words slowly, as if each word was its own sentence. “Get. down. on. your. knees. sit. back. on. your. heels. place. your. hands. in. your. lap. and. keep. your. eyes. focused. on. the. floor.” Kayla felt her cheeks burning with embarrassment, and this time did as she was told. Once she was in position Dr. Cedarside walked up to her so that he was standing only one foot from where she sat. With a very strict and menacing tone, he began to scold her. “Ms. Emerson, you have come to an institution that expects its pupils to follow instruction with no hesitation, but yet on the very first day, within the very first 5 minutes, you failed to follow my simple instructions of sitting down in your seat. Those are perhaps the simplest instructions you will be given all year, and the fact that you could not follow them is extremely disappointing.” He paused, and Kayla felt tears welling up in her eyes.

Today you are going to receive a hard spanking with my paddle for failing to follow simple instructions. Do you understand?” “Yes sir,” Kayla peeped. “Good. Now have you ever been spanked before, young lady?” “No sir.” “No? Well no wonder you have such difficultly following instructions. Today you are going to receive what I expect is some long overdue punishment, and I expect you to remain still as I spank your bottom, understood?” “Yes sir.” Dr. Cedarside turned towards the class and said, “let what you are about to see be a lesson to you all. We have extremely high standards here at the New York Academy of Excellence, and we fully expect you to meet them…otherwise, THIS will happen to you!” Dr. Cedarside turned, took Kayla by the hand, and helped her to stand up. He looked again into her bright blue eyes and asked her quietly if she was ready to be spanked. She nodded with glossy eyes and he told he to bend over his desk. Kayla’s jean-covered bottom was now facing the class. Some students were snickering; others were simply starring wide eyed. Dr. Cedarside stood to her left, placing his free hand on the small of her back, and then gently placing the paddle on her left cheek. A quiet whimper escaped Kayla’s mouth. Her hands were shaking as she tried to prepare herself. Dr. Cedarside lifted the paddle, and then brought it down on her left check. Kayla exhaled, thinking that wasn’t too bad. He moved to the right cheek and brought the paddle down again. For a moment, Kayla felt relaxed; she thought she could do this.

Dr. Cedarside then brought the paddle to her right cheek again, and gave her three quick swats, right in the middle of her sit spot. Kayla let out a little gasp. “Okay, that hurt a bit more,” she thought, “but I can still do this.” She felt the paddle touch her right cheek again and braced herself for another three strokes, which is exactly what she got. Dr. Cedarside admired her shapely bottom and decided it was time to show this first time spankee what punishment was all about. He lifted the paddle above her right cheek, and this time, brought it down on her bottom HARD. Kayla yipped loudly this time, and he was pleased. He brought the paddle down on her right check with the same gusto that he has just delivered to the left. Again, Kayla yipped loudly. Kayla couldn’t believe the sting in her bottom, she was officially scared. Suddenly, the paddle swats were not only hard, but they were fast. Alternating cheeks, Dr. Cedarside spanked this young woman soundly, one stroke after the other. Kayla started to moan in pain, focusing on nothing but the fire that was growing on her behind. SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT. Dr. Cedarside continued this methodical punishing rhythm and leaned to see Kayla’s face. He watched as one tear fell from her eye and rolled down her cheek. He took a small break and turned to the class. “Ladies and Gentlemen, you have the ability to be exceptional, and here at the New York Academy of excellence, we will guide you in that direction, even if it means starting with something as basic as following simple instructions.”

He turned back to Kayla and placed the paddle on her left cheek. He lifted the paddle and gave Kayla 10 hard swats one after the other, covering all areas of this careless girl’s left bottom cheek. SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT. As he paddled her Kayla burst into loud sobs. SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT. This hurt, and she was incredibly embarrassed. Despite her tears, Dr. Cedarside moved on to her right cheek spanking her thoroughly; 10 more swats. SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT. Kayla felt her tears pooling on the desk. SWAT*SWAT*SWAT*SWAT. Unable to take it anymore, she reached her hand around behind her, intercepting the final swat, which landed on her open palm. Dr. Cedarside’s eyes widened, her grabbed her hand pulled her into a standing position, and turned her around to look into her eyes. “When you are being punished, Ms. Emerson, you will accept the spanking that is given to you! You are not to intercept. Now, you are going over my knee!” Kayla covered her red puffy eyes with her hands and shook her head no as she continued to sob. The class continued to watch, completely transfixed at what was going on in front of them. Dr. Blanch yawned, as if she had seen this a thousand times, and Dr. Birch was preoccupied with a book.

Again turning to the class, Dr. Cedarside said, “Ladies and gentlemen, public spankings at N.Y.A.E. are never performed in the bare, but in some cases, pants and/or skirts WILL BE removed. Ms. Emerson, take down your jeans.” He walked around to get a chair and placed it in front of the desk. Kayla was absolutely mortified. “He can’t be serious?” Through her subsiding tears Kayla said, “Sir I’ve already learned my lesson and I’m very sorry, okay?” “No, it is certainly not okay!” he boomed. Suddenly Kayla was being yanked forward, and Dr. Cedarside took only three split seconds to pop the button on Kayla’s jeans, pull down the zipper, and yank her pants down so that they were at her knees. Kayla stood in her white panties, feeling like her legs might give out on her any second. As he sat in the chair, he threw Kayla over his knee and prepared to use his hand to give her another hard round of discipline. “Ms. Emerson, your bottom is a lovely shade of pink. Due to the fact that you were unable to stay in place as I had instructed you to do, I am going to spank this little bottom of yours until it is crimson red. Hopefully the next time I give you instructions, you will follow them. Kayla thought about this and couldn’t believe what she had done. It really was a basic instruction. He began the second spanking alternating from left to right. * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * Kayla’s bottom wiggled with each spank. *SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK. It took Kayla no time at all to start crying again. “I’m ss-ssorry ss-sir.” She said. Sternly he replied. “I’m sure you are.” Kayla’s jeans fell to the floor as he continued. * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK. Though Kayla’s bottom was on fire she forced herself to stay still. With remorse she realized that this strong intelligent man spanking her bottom was not going to let up. She realized that she had no control, and somehow she just let everything go. Crying like a small child now, she lay respectfully across Dr. Cedarside’s lap, accepting her fate. * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK * SMACK.

Dr. Cedarside noticed the change in Kayla’s demeanour. He paused and looked down at her the redness of her bottom peeking out from beneath her panties. He knew that he had a lot of work ahead of him with this young lady, and expected to see this bottom bare in his office in not too long a time. Change is a process, after all. And this girl is careless. He rubbed her back and let her settle down for a moment. He then helped her to stand up. Kayla’s faced was completely tear stained and puffy. She looked down at the ground, feeling contrite. “Go and stand in the corner at the top of the room,” he said. Kayla immediately turned towards the stairs and headed for the corner Dr. Cedarside had mentioned. As she climbed the stairs in nothing but her panties, the students all got a close up view, following her well spanked bottom to the top of the room to the corner that she stopped at. “Hands on your head,” he said. Instantly she placed both hand on the back of her head. “Good girl.” Her said. Kayla was thankful for her corner because nobody could see the small smile spread across her face.

Dr. Cedarside picked up her jeans from the ground, leaving the room in total silence as he placed them on his desk, and the brought his chair back to it’s original place. “Eyes Forward!” he commanded. The class tore their gaze away from Kayla’s corner, and looked at Dr. Cedarside. “Welcome to N.Y.A.E. In Kayla’s own words, this is good for you, and you need this. None of you would be here if that was not true. Nevertheless, if any of you would like to leave at this point, now that you understand the seriousness of this program, you are welcome to go.” Two students immediately stood up, gathered their things, and walked out the door. Three more trickled out behind them. Dr. Cedarside’s expression did not change. After the five had left he called out to Kayla, who hadn’t moved. “Ms. Emerson, come here please.” Kayla turned around and nimbly made her way down the stairs and stopped in front of his desk. “Put those back on.” he said, motioning towards her jeans. Kayla bit her lip as she reached for her pants. Dr. Cedarside secretly found her facial expression charming, but he didn’t dare let this be known. Kayla stepped gracefully into her jeans and slowly pulled them up, wincing as they slid over her tender bottom. “The offer to leave also applies to you, Ms. Emerson. Would you like to leave?” He stared at her intently. “No, Dr. Cedarside, I would not.” The students in the background gasped. He flashed his kind smile at her and said, “I’m happy to hear that, Ms. Emerson. I am very proud of you. Now back to your desk.” Kayla’s face lit up at these kind words then she turned around, and went back to her desk, sitting down rather gingerly. Dr. Cedarside nodded to Dr. Blanch who walked over to the door, and held it open for a team of 10 or so waiters, who stopped at each desk with a cup of coffee for each student. After the servers left, Dr. Blanch stood at the front of the class and began a slideshow of the history of N.Y.A.E. Kayla sat back in her chair with her hot cup of coffee, and caught the gaze of Dr. Cedarside who smiled at her, raised his eyebrows, and motioned her to pay attention to the lecture. She smiled, took out a pen, and lost herself in the warm history of her new school.

beschravi

Re: The New York Academy of Excellence

Post by beschravi » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:16 am

OMIGOD!!! What a fantastic story, I totally love it. Needless to say dear, you have a tremendous talent. Most certainly you have a great future as a writer to be sure! :)

yvie

Post by yvie » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:53 am

l loved this story and hope there is going to be a part 2

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:26 pm

:oops: Bravo, this is well done! And, speaking of well done how about a panties down hairbrush spanking for one of the self-assured ladies leaving some red blisters and shed tears!

miss_daae

Post by miss_daae » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:07 pm

Thanks for all of the kind words!