I wanted a spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKpantsdown

I wanted a spanking

Post by OTKpantsdown » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:19 am

This story was inspired by one from another adult site. I post it here because I could have written it in the first person. My real story had a different ending than the one here but the one here is what I wanted.

When I was twelve years old I realized I was the only one of my friends who was never punished with a spanking
One night I was being baby sat my my friends mom at their house. It was an over night stay. It was about 1955 when spanking was a regular tool in parenting.

My friend Jimmy was also about 12 and his parents believed in spanking and I knew it. We were both getting loud and causing general problems like most boys our age. Jimmy's mother yelled up at us about 5 times to settle down. we didn't. Finally she came up to his room where we were playing and burst in the door. She had a wood bath brush in her hand. Jimmy turned white. She looked at me and grapped my shirt and marched me to the corner.
"Michael you stand right here and face the wall" She said. I did exactly that
"Jimmy! you come right over here and stand by me! You know where!"

Jimmy stood just to her right as she sat in his chair. I heard her unbuckle his pants and pull them down. Then She pulled his shorts down also before dragging him over her knees. I peaked as she spanked him with the brush. She must have hit him about 50 times. He was screaming and crying like a baby. when she finished she hugged him and tucked him in bed.

Then she looked at me she never noticed the boner I was hiding in my pants. Watching Jimmy be spanked really turned me on.

" Michael I know your mother does not believe in spanking! If it were up to me I would have spanked you as hard as I did Jimmy. Just be happy you are not my son or you would be crying just like he is!"

When I went home the next day I told my mother what had happened. I asked her: "Mommy why don't you spank me like Jimmy's mom spanks him?" "Well she said you almost never act up enough to be spanked. I don't believe in spanking any way."
"But mommy all my friends moms and dad spank them I don't know what it feels like and they laugh at me and call me sissy because I was never spanked"
" Well Michael spankings hurt, I don't want to hurt you!"
"But Mommy other kids get spanked because their parents love them! I feel left out!"

"Alright Michael I guess you should experience a spanking at least once" "If you are sure that's what you want I will show you what its like." " My mom spanked me as a girl and I didn't like it Be sure you know what you are getting into." " I will give you a real spanking and it WILL hurt I will NOT stop even if you beg and cry"

Now I was wondering if I made the right decision asking for a spanking. But I still wanted to be spanked.

"'Get my bath brush from the bathroom NOW" I brought it to her and she pulled my over to her right. Then sat down on my bed. Next she made me take my pants and shorts down to my knees. I was wondering what would happen next as she pulled me over her knees.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK She gave me five quick hard spanks with that damn brush.It hurt like hell and I thought why did I ask for this? SMACK SMACKSMACKSMACK SMACK. another five.

"OWWWW MOMMY STOP THATS ENOUGH I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE"

"No Michael you don't know yet" Then another 10 back to back as fast and hard as she could.

"PLEASE MOMMY YOU SHOWED ME PLEASE STOP NOW I'LL NEVER ASK AGAIN"

"Yess you probably will, I saw your little thing standing up when you dropped your pants I know you are probably enjoying this."

actually even though it hurt like hell I was enjoying it I could feel my little thing rubbing her legs,

After that she gave me about another 50 hard spanks with that brush. When she let me up she said I could now tell my friends I knew what a real spanking feels like and I could count on more if I misbehaved

I called Jimmy a bit later and he came over. We compared each others sore swollen butts by looking in my mirror. He finally admitted he enjoyed being spanked as much as I did. Before he went home we made each other cum.

My mother was not stupid. The next time she spanked me she made me jerk off BEFORE spanking me.That spanking was no where near enjoyable as the first, but that is a different story