The Woodshed

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Don_Brown

The Woodshed

Post by Don_Brown » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:56 am

The Woodshed - Don Brown

Daddy said I was lippy and needed to learn! It seemed that conventional ways to punish a little girl did not seem to work, so he said I had to go into the woodshed and wait for him.

It was my first time ever in there in my whole life. There were so many things that I had no idea what they were even used for.
7 straps hung behind the door, from teeny weenie ones to well, to some really big ones.

Daddy came in and told me to undress at once. Take off everything!

I had never had everything off before, not in front of daddy, well not to be punished.

Omg what was he going to do to me, had I been so bad.

Daddy had decided seeing I was being so naughty it was time to use something a little less pleasant.
Did he not know that any spanking was unpleasant?

I removed my school dress and stood in front of him in my regulation navy blue panties and my new rose colored lacy bra, it was just like my first ever training bra and I loved it, but grew out of it very quickly.
Daddy said my titties were growing every day, he said one day when I was just budding if he kept rubbing them for me they would grow from little grapes into big apples and they did, they would be so small had daddy not done that for me.
Daddy walked towards me and put his foot on log and bent me over his knee slapped the tops of my legs, very, very hard.
When I bath you and tell you to undress do you leave your undies on?
No Daddy
Then undress properly, and he stood me up.
Well, I could not get my panties and bra off quick enough.
I noticed my pinky red nipples were embarrassing me by standing out from my titties just as far as they would go.
I went to my knee socks but daddy said to leave them on.
He pulled over a wooden bench and sat down, I tried to cover myself with my hands but got 5 sharp slaps at the top of my legs and told, hands on head or by my side, I put them by my side, I felt a little less exposed, even though it obviously made no difference.

After a lecture that lasted for what seemed like hours, daddy pulled me over his knee really spanked very hard, it was in fact the hardest He had ever spanked me.
His well time slaps echoed around His shed and although I tried so hard not to cry, I could no longer hold back. I cried, and cried and cried.

At last He stopped. Then daddy stood me up and walked me to the belts at the back of the door, removed one of the small ones and marched me to a large wooden bench.
He tilted me over it making my hands almost touch the floor, hold the legs he said and do not move and inch. I did exactly what He said.

He told me to count each one and if I missed one he would begin the punishment all over again.
Wow start over again I thought and made up my mind I would be careful to count correctly.

It was my first ever belting, ever and I did not like the idea one little bit. Although warm tingly feelings went all the way through my body especially when each stroke made me push my bottom into the wood top of daddy’s bench.
The rubbing caused my little clitty to swell and I almost cum as I got to the 10th belt.

I prayed that daddy could not see the wetness I felt running freely from my little slit.

After such a long time Daddy finally stopped and laid the strap over my upturned bottom, stay down till I return, or else he said, I stayed down.

I looked over my shoulder and saw daddy leave giving me the opportunity rub my pussy on the bench and……….. Ohhhh the feeling well was just so good;
I almost forgot the soreness of my bottom, well almost.

I moved my hands under me and wiped away the wet part, I had no cloth so licked my fingers and hand clean, and it was so sweet, like one of those cream biscuits with jam in the middle, M’mmmm.

Daddy came back, removed the belt and hung it up, he lifted me up and onto his knee,
I don’t know why but I just cried and cried and promised never ever to be bad again, he hugged me and kissed me and stroked my hair. I felt so safe and I really knew daddy loved me so much, how good he was to care about me and punish me.

I told him I loved him so much and he said he loved his little girl too.

I was not allowed to put on my clothes as I had some chores to do.

…………………………………

After my spanking in the woodshed daddy made me carry rough wood into the family room and place it next to the fire, it really rubbed my little girly titties to a point.
We had guests too, Mr. and Mrs. Brownlow and their 17 year old son Billy.
He saw my red bottom as I passed him and when I put the wood down I instinctively put my hands over my tiny titties and my pussy.
Almost immediately I felt a spank on my bottom, it was daddy.
Do not hide yourself girl, let Billy see what a naughty young girl looks like naked.
Put your hands on your head. I did as I was told. I stood in front of them all for about 10 minutes then daddy said.
"Nose to the wall." I have never been so glad of corner time.
Mr and Mrs Brownlow went out of the room with daddy to look at his new car and left Billy with me.
I heard Billy get up from his seat then felt his hand on my bottom. I jumped and said get off or I’ll tell my daddy.

Billy spun me round, he was a good 6 inch taller than me, he said if I did not do as he said he would tell daddy I was swearing and I was not.

I did not want daddy cross again so nodded reluctantly.
Put your hands on your head and stick out your tits he said.
I obeyed him slowly as I did he placed his hands on my nipples and squeezed them real tight and they put his hands under my titties and pushed them up and down.
He put his hand over my little slit and pushed in a finger causing me to go onto my tippee toes, tears came to my eyes, not through fear but because, well I err, I liked it.
He undid his zip took hold of one on my hands from my head, jack it girl as he placed it on his cock.
I did as I was told and he began to finger me hard, I cum at once, but he kept on going.
His cock was growing in my hand.
He then stopped fingering me and told me to kneel.
When on my knees he moved his cock to my mouth and pushed it in.
He said if I allowed him to fuck my face and swallow it he would tell daddy what a good girl I was.
I did as he said and he then started to cum in my mouth, it was soooo salty I did not like it much.
He moved his hands behind my head and pushed me right on his cock and I had to swallow it, all.
He made me open my mouth to see it had all gone, then he saw a drip on the end of his cock and made me lick it off.
I had just finished and I could hear the grown ups coming in, he stood me up and turned me round.
I felt so good but I would have loved to touch my pussy, but there was no time.
Billy said, I will tell your daddy when he comes back if you say that again. "Say what?" said daddy as he came in. "Oh nothing Sir." Billy said.

"Now tell me this minute Billy."

"She said I was a perverted twat Sir, all because I looked at her.
"Daddy scooped me up and laid me over his knee in one movement, he faced my bottom towards Billy, made me open my legs and spanked me till I screamed, I tried to say he was lying but daddy just kept spanking. He stopped and I was so relieved till he laid me over Billy’s knee, why don’t you have a go Billy, you will need to do it soon enough, Billy laid the first spank on my bottom before daddy had finished speaking, omg how he hurt..........................

He took pleasure in spanking as hard as he could on the bottom of a 16 year old girl, I hate him.
He knows how he took advantage of me yet I end up being spanked, it’s just not fair. "I think that will do Billy." Daddy said as he finally stopped him beating me. I stayed still waiting knowing only to do as instructed and I was crying hard when Daddy told me to stand.

After a spanking I was always to put my hands on my head. My sobbing always caused my titties to bounce up and down and I had no way of stopping them; my face grew red from embarrassment, especially with Billy staring straight at them.

"Now apologise to Billy and his parents for being so rude."

"Yes Daddy." I said and went immediately to each and apologised. Billy and his daddy’s eyes were fixed on my nakedness but his mummy averted her eyes.

I then went to Daddy and said, please forgive me Daddy, I am so sorry to let you down.
Daddy put his arm round me and led me to the corner, you know what to do, and I pushed my nose onto the wall and continued to sob.
They all stopped about another 30 minutes and then stood to leave.
Daddy went first to show them to the door, I was not spoken to and they all left the room, then Billy came back in to supposedly get his I-pod. He stood behind me.

"Just one word slut and I shout your daddy and tell him you tripped me up."

I nodded.

His hands reached in front of me and grabbed my titties and squeezed my nipples hard, tears filled my eyes but I kept quiet.
He juggled, pulled and nipped them. Then he reached down and rubbed my pussy; my body let me down and I responded as he pushed his trouser cock into my very red and sore bottom.

"I am going to fuck you," he said.

"Meet me in your barn tomorrow at 4 o’clock."

"No!" I sobbed.
He unzipped again and pushed his cock against my bummy hole.

"Last chance girl; meet me at 4pm in the barn."
He held me so tight it hurt.

"No!" I cried, trying to break free from his grip.

"Well don’t say I didn’t give you a chance." He said and released me.

I was so relieved and feeling so good that I had won.

When Daddy came back in he seemed displeased with me.

"Will you never learn?"

It was more of a statement then a question. I search his face to try a trace of what he was referring to.
I could only assume Billy had said something to him outside.

"Please Sir, may I speak?" He looked at me with a look that meant, I am always willing to listen to my little girl.

"Sir, I never ever swore at him but he, he……" I could not finish my sentence as sobs filled my heart and I began to cry.

"But he what girl" said daddy, looking a little annoyed again.

"He touched me Sir, on my body."

"Will you never stop?"
He said. "I suppose he fell when he came out that you never tripped him over to get back at him."

"No Sir no I did not, please believe me, Billy is telling stories to get me into trouble."

Slappppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

"Now, to your room at once and get into bed, I will deal with you in the morning."

"But Sir…….," I tried to protest, but looked at his face and immediately changed my mind.

I went to bed and sobbed till I fell asleep and when I woke, Daddy was standing over me with his belt doubled in his hand.

"Nooooooooooooooo, Daddy I never did anything."

"Put the pillows into the middle of the bed," he said.

I did as I was told, pulled down the pillows and laid over them; I was used to the position.

"This is not for what you did to Billy, but for lying to Daddy, prepare!"

I tightened my bum cheeks and waited for the first one to connect.
WhooshhhhhhhhhCrackkkkkkkkkkk" Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww".

It landed perfectly across my both cheeks and its sting pierced through my body rushing right up to my brain within seconds.
I was in intense agony as my bottom was so painful from the previous day, I thought I would faint. I forced myself to focus and to obediently count as I was instructed.

"One, thank you Sir."

Whooshhhhhhhhh

Crackkkkkkkkkkk

"Two, thank you Sir." Daddy’s punishment was really bad this morning, I could hardly breath.

Whooshhhhhhhhh Crackkkkkkkkkkk

"Three, thank you Sir."

"Four, thank you Sir."
This is the last one." Daddy said, as the belt struck.

Daddy placed it diagonally across the other four, not as hard as the normal last ones, but enough to get me sobbing again.

Daddy turned me over and cuddled me close, rocking me gently. What you must understand lilone is you are a girl and little girls are here to make the men folk happy.

You will never ever win an argument so never try, yes Daddy I said, I knew my place and always have.

Daddy cuddled me gently and played with my little pussy till I stopped crying.
Then he laid me down and used his hands to give me such a lovely warm loving feeling below.

I love you soooooo much Daddy