Only spanking as a child

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKpantsdown

Only spanking as a child

Post by OTKpantsdown » Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:12 pm

I was about 12. My grand mother had a shed full of old glass windows in wood frames. I hand no idea why. One day I took a wood clothes pole.( For you younger people it was used to support a clothes line used to dry clothes.) I thought it would be fun to use it like a spear. After a few tries I thought it would be fun to throw it through the windows and see what happened. It stuck like it would in a target. WOW was that fun, until all the windows were smashed.

THEN I heard my dad come home. He saw what I had done and was not happy. We were not poor neither were we well off. I found out grandmother was going to sell the windows for extra money.I had NEVER even had a love pat on my butt until that day.

Dad grabbed me by the arm and asked me WHY? I told him it had been fun. He pulled me into the shed and picked up a piece of broken window frame. I wondered why he very carefully removed all the broken glass from it. I saw that he was crying. He then pulled me over his knees. When I felt my pants and underwear being pulled down I realized what was going to happen and tried to get away. He pinned my legs with his leg and used the piece of wood to spank me. As he cried I found out just how loud I could scream. When he finished I was sent to my room and inspected the damage. I was past red and into purple.

Trust me I NEVER gave him reason to spank me again.

numa

Re: Only spanking as a child

Post by numa » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:07 pm

I gave my parents many opportunities to spank me