Don't Ever Tell Me No!

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
mischief_managed

Don't Ever Tell Me No!

Post by mischief_managed » Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:40 am

Don’t EverTell me No

Daddy and I had been lying naked in bed after a nice long erotic session, when out of the blue he ordered me to the corner. I laughed, thinking he was teasing me, but he looked at me and said…”Now!”
I hadn’t been sent to the corner in, like…forever. To say I was shocked and a little put out when Daddy sent me there recently is an understatement. I downright balked. I told him no.
My shock was replaced by dread as I looked up at Daddy and saw the look on his face. His mouth was closed tightly, eyes narrowed with a glare I have only seen once or twice before. I took a step back, then another but he lunged at me, grabbing me by the wrist and pulled me toward him. His left hand buries in my hair, weaving through the strands and pulling my head back to look up at him.
“Did you just tell me no?” he demands.
I try to look away but my head is pulled back roughly, so I nervously close my eyes.
Daddy slaps my cheek. Not a full slap, just enough to sting and gain my attention.
He drags me to the dining room table, forcing me over it, my bottom on full display.
“Do not move” he commands, as he retreats to my bedroom.
I dare not look up when he returns, making noise as he sets his tools on the counter behind me.
Daddy doesn’t say a word as he begins to paddle me, hard, with Mona. Five, ten, twenty, I lose count at twenty, the paddling on top of our earlier play is too much and I can do nothing but cry. A few more swats and I hear Mona fall to the floor. Daddy walks out of the room, leaving me to cry alone.
He returns with a box of tissues, pulls a few out and has me blow. He knows it’s humiliating to have him help me blow my nose and I usually fuss over it, but I allow him to take care of me and thank him this time.
He informs me he is not finished with me and resumes his position behind me, picking up another implement off the counter. I hear the whoosh just before the leather descends across my ass. Barely having time to gasp he lands another across both cheeks, this one wrapping around to my hip. He found the razor strop in my “toy box”, ugh.
I am writhing and screaming in agony as the strop lays harsh red welts across my ass and thighs.
“I’m sorry, Daddy, please…pleeeeaaassse!” I apologize and beg over and over.
Daddy tosses the strap to the floor and stands behind me, entering my ass in one fluid motion and filling me with his seed. He pulls out and orders me to the corner, again, swatting my ass one more time.
“And don’t EVER tell me no again,” he exclaims in a low growl, “do you understand?”
My voice comes out in a harsh whisper, so I nod my head as I scurry off to the corner. “Yes, Sir!”

loki69

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me No!

Post by loki69 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:48 pm

:D BABYBRAT-You know what this means-TIME FOR ANOTHER STORY-GET BUSY!

mischief_managed

Re: Don't Ever Tell Me No!

Post by mischief_managed » Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:49 pm

I'll get right on that. I'm glad you at least enjoy my stories, loki69. Thank you for your comments.