1930`s Style - 1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Don_Brown

1930`s Style - 1

Post by Don_Brown » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:59 am

1930`s Style - Don Brown (1998)

The columns were not full by any means, obviously all had regular additions to each name but I had never had to dismiss anyone.

Well I say never, on one account a girl came perilously close but chose the strictest of punishments instead, which turned out quite well for Me too, yes very satisfactory.

I recall the incident as I look though My register of some 7 years ago and see against her name, Jane W. accepted `A Class` punishment.

Jane was only 18 at the time and had been with us for 3 years but looked a lot younger.

Her job was to assist the housekeeper in her duties.

This particular day as the housekeeper entered Mistress Brown’s bedroom she found Jane in the state of undress trying on some of the Mistress’s personal items.

Absolutely taboo In any household, and particularly as she was not even allowed to touch any of the Mistresses clothes, with only 3 years service.

She was brought to Me at once by Jones, the butler, still in her state of undress, she was crying as she had received a slapping on her way to Jones from Mrs. Dunn, the housekeeper.

I followed protocol, name, “Jane Walsh” she sobbed.

“Explain girl”, “Sir I have no excuse, my vanity made me do it, I`m so sorry”

“You do know that the outcome of this will be your dismissal,” I informed her.

“Oh please sir no, anything, I’d do anything to stay, I have no where else to go and no family”

I logged her explanation and her plea but told her I had little choice, it was house rules and I needed to upkeep the rules because of all the other staff. The household would run amok if I let this go.

Her young breasts were pressing against her undergarments, which she had not managed to put back on correctly.

As she breathed in and out sobbing her tiny nipples bounced in sequence.

“You will go with Jones and be whipped for your error and lack of judgment, pack your bags and be off the estate by dusk.

Take her away Jones and make sure she feels the full wrath of your strap.

Jones led the sobbing girl away and I began to complete the log.

Then I had an idea, why not make an example of her to the rest of the staff.

A public beating, nothing like an example to keep the others on their toes. I mulled it over a while, yes that’s what I’d do.

I left My study and climbed the stairs to the servants quarters, as I got to the floor below I heard the whoosh of the belt and the screams of the girl.

Jones was certainly doing my wish. I got to her door, easy to find from the noise.

I waited a few minutes, whooosshh crackkkk, the sound of leather on flesh, then entered the room.

The girl was draped over her iron bed base, her hands tied to the corners with her own undergarments, and naked.

Her back bottom and legs were a mirage of stripes, Jones stopped.

“Have you finished Jones”

“No Sir, just stopped as you entered out of respect, Sir”

“Oh do carry on till you have finished, I can wait”

The girl was distraught, screaming at every cut and crying hard in between.

Jones lifted his arm way above his head and brought down the belt across her back, she screamed, and again this time, her legs, again a scream.

He gave her 10 more whilst I was there.

He laid the strap down ad untied her hands and she fell to the floor on her back.

Her lovely young girlie tits standing proud from her body, firm and the size of grapefruits, her tiny pinky nipples sticking out proud.

Down to her slender tummy and a bush of jet black curly hair covering her pussy, or would have had she not fallen with her legs open, showing all her secrets.

“Get her up Jones”

Jones went behind her and lifted her to her feet, his hands cupping her breasts as he lifted her.

His hand connected twice with her bottom as he barked, “Look at the Master girl, lest you want more of what I just gave you”

Her sobbing tear filled face looked at Me and she could hardly stand,
“You will come to My study this instant as you are, Jones bring her down.”

I went first and was In My chair as Jones and the naked teenager knocked. “Enter”

Jones pushed her in first; instinctively her right hand covered her girly tits as her left hand cupped her pussy.

Another sharp slap on her bottom from Jones, “arms by you side girl, show some respect for the Master.

Her hands dropped as if weighted, and rested on the side of her hips.

“Wait outside Jones”

“Yes Sir” and he left and closed the door.

I walked to My cabinet and opened the door, Charlie’s eyes followed me, she knew it was the cane cabinet as she had often been bare bottomed in My study for correction or reminders.

I selected the senior, and walked towards her, “look to the floor girl” I said in a quiet but forceful tone.
I stood in front of her and drank in her beautiful nakedness, her superb schoolgirl tits, I touched them with My cane, hardly coloured as the nipple rose from its sleep.

I traced around the ends and pushed onto them, she dare not move an inch. I followed down her flat tummy to her naval and circled that too.

Then to her bushy pubes, I moved the cane end in and out of her mound then touched her clit, her head rose slightly then went back down.

I tapped her inner thighs as I made her open her legs. The cane end touching her slim lips and I pushed almost entering, her sobs now somewhat subsided as she concentrated.

“Now girl, I have decided to offer you the chance of redemption”

“Yes sir anything sir, anything.”

“This is the offer, you either pack and leave within the hour, or on Saturday at 4.00pm you will report to the great hall, strip in front of all the staff and take a beating.

You will then return to your room and the day after commence your normal duties.” I hesitated.

“Please sir Mr. Jones just gave me a severe whipping, I do not know if I will be strong enough”

“So be it, you may leave the room and pack”

“I will accept it sir, but I beg you be lenient with me”

I smiled, “Let Me give you a taster, take to the block”

The block was an old tree stump which had long since died it was placed at the side of My chair, it used to have a rough top but with the constant stream of young girls across it had worn smooth.

Jane took her position, her legs as wide open as they would go, her pussy lips open, her hands gripped the two short branches at either side, her knuckles white.

I walked behind her admiring Jones’s handiwork.

I raised the cane behind My head and gave her an almighty CRACKKKKKKK across both buttocks, she screamed at the top of her voice, a second followed and a third to the back of her legs. Each followed by a scream.

Three hard and powerful strokes had raised purple lines, I touched between her legs “and girl” “Yes Sir” “You will become My bed warmer when the Mistress is away” I pushed the cane into her open slit so the end just entered, “Yes Sir”

I walked back to the cabinet and replaced the cane on its own hook and closed the door. I sat at My desk, knowing I would soon be enjoying the naked body before Me.

I let her cry, then sob, then told her to stand and come before Me, hands on head, elbows pushed back.

I cupped her breasts In my hands and worked her tiny nipples stiff, then one hand dropped to her pussy and cupped that, she obliged and spread her legs as I fingered her virgin slit.

She was wet beyond comprehension and shuddered in seconds.

“Then this body becomes mine, to do with as I please”

“Yes sir”

“Jones” I shouted, he immediately came in. “Saturday at 4.00pm in he great hall I will make a public exhibition of this girl in front of he whole staff.

I will beat her and she will be naked.

Make sure ALL the staff are present, she will then continue her post here at half pay for one year, now get her out of my sight”.

He grabbed her arm and led her out, I could hear hand on flesh as he spanked her all the way up 3 flights of stairs to her room.

(Would be nice to hear your thoughts on this story)

expertspankeruk

Re: 1930`s Style - 1

Post by expertspankeruk » Thu May 15, 2014 2:32 am

Excellent story and likely to reflect discipline 'below stairs' in the 1930's. Can't wait for the detailed sequel.

fatherjim_99

Re: 1930`s Style - 1

Post by fatherjim_99 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:40 am

Don,

Really well done, and the humiliation was palpable, but I prefer to keep the sex out of such scenarios. I think it weakens the whole effect of the justice and helplessness of the situation. Just my take, but overall, really enjoyable! Thanks for sharing!

Jim