Hot Bottom Ski-Trip - Part 1 Mf

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ruehe555

Hot Bottom Ski-Trip - Part 1 Mf

Post by ruehe555 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:04 am

Hi. I’m German and no native speaker, so please apologise my English. Or send me suggestions for improvement. The story is about some German teenage girls who get disciplined on a ski trip from Germany to Austria.

Hot Bottom Ski-Trip - Part 1
Mf

Carla, we have to go! My Pa gets angry. We want to go skiing in Austria and my “big” bitchy sister hangs behind. Since she got 16 last month she thinks she is soo grown up and I’m just a little Baby, still playing with my toys. But I’m 13 and nearly as big as Carla and not immature! Ok, we are both not tall, but only because I’m playing sometimes with my old toys Carla is always teasing me and that’s annoying. Like annoying now, when she blocks the restroom since 30 minutes. Pa is mad, too. I guess she is putting up make-up to impress Andi (Schneider), who is travelling with us now, with my friend Moni. Andi is 17 and Moni is 12, and Carla has a crush on Andi. We are waiting and finally Carla comes out of the restroom. We are already late, but the Schneiders are not here yet. Papa gets a checklist for the trip: Passport, money, ski-equipment, cap, warm tights, gloves, jackets, ski-pants – great. Carlas ski-coverall is missing. The one she got on her birthday, very expensive and fashion. All are searching, the time passes, Pa gets more mad. Finally he had enough: Carla, we are late, get some old pants! Carla pouts, she says the had thrown the old away, they were small and ugly. Pa says, then take some of Sylvie, she has nearly the same size. No, says Carla, I don’t wear silly clothes of my Baby sister, I don’t wanna go,I stay here, you can go without me, I’m old enough to stay at home alone. Pa is really mad. He is shouting, get some snow pants, or I get them for you! Carla says really bad and dirty words to him.

Pa goes to the closet with discarded clothes, finds my old snow-bib-overalls, which I was wearing two years ago and are quite childish. They should fit, says Dad. Carla protests and screams more dirty words to Dad. He catches her and throws my sis over his shoulders and moves to the restroom. Both are shouting, I am waiting. We are already late. After some minutes dad comes out, Carla over his shoulders, in my purple snow-overalls. OMG, they not really fit. Above some inches are missing and they are sooo tight! Pa sits down on a chair and puts Cara over his lap, she is shouting and bitchy and says so dirty things, which makes Dad really really mad. Will he? OMG. He spanks her! He almost never did that, I got my butt spanked as I was nine and stealing candy’s. Now he spanks my big sis’s tight purple ass with his hand, but stops soon and looking at me: Sylvie, go get me the wooden hairbrush, the message has to get delivered. I hurry up, we are so late now. I give Pa the brush and now he is REALLY spanking my bratty sis, OMG! Carla is crying like a baby and struggling over Daddy’s lap in her tight little girl overalls, so cute! Slowly I take my cell phone out if my pants. Do they look? No, both are busy, Pa swings the brush and Carla wriggles over his knee. Record! OMG, she doesn’t look like 16 now, not even like 10.

And it goes on: Spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank,
spank, spank, spank, pank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank.

Time goes by. We are one hour late. Spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, pank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank.

Where are the Schneiders? Spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, pank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank, spank- ding-dong!

The doorbell is ringing, the Schneiders arrived. Pa, says: Sylvie, let them in. Carla begs, nooo, not before Andi, Daddy! Please! I go and open the door. Andi and Moni are getting big eyes. Pa explains to Mrs. Schneider, why he has to spank my bratty sister. Mrs. Schneider smirks and says: I know how some little girls can be very naughty sometimes, Moni got her bum spanked last month, right Moni? Moni blushes. And don’t hesitate to redden her bum if she is naughty again in Austria! Frau Schneider says good-bye and Daddy goes on with spanking Carla’s purple covered bum. I put my cell phone back in my pants, can record only the audio, too many people here now. Carla is crying only a little bit, doesn’t want to embarrass herself more before Andi. Andi watches fascinated and smiles, Moni looks uneasy. And I’m really happy that my bitch sister gets it good, like a 4-year-old toddler! But I’m not cruel. Pa, we are late! Finally he stops spanking my poor big sis and hugs her and the we all are in a hurry. We put the luggage in the car, Carla takes her Jeans but has to stay in the silly snow-overalls, no time to change, says Dad. But I have no panties on, says Carla, and regrets it seconds after, as Andi is smiling, thinking about the big little girls red naked butt under the tight snow-overalls. Too much information. Andi takes the front seat and we girls sit in the back, Carla in the middle, with problems to get her hot butt in a comfortable position, tears running down her face. Then Pa goes in the house and comes back with the hairbrush, puts it on Carla’s lap: No tantrum, the brush stays here until Austria, or I spank you at the next resting place with it. Carla blushes, I’ve never seen such a red face! The motor is starting, the hairbrush slips from Carla’s knees, quickly she plunges it between here knees. We go south!

Thanks for comments. Someone interested in Part 2?