Step sons diary

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
licks_uk

Step sons diary

Post by licks_uk » Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Several weeks ago, i was cleaning my son's computer desktop, when i knocked the mouse and accidentally activated the screen. What was displayed, was clearly my sons on line diary. Actually Brian is my step son, now aged 23. I am 45, and I married his father when he was 8 and I was 30.

For some reason I copied the file onto my Dropbox folder with a view of looking at it later, and what I read astonished me when I read his frank notes, some of them very graphic and extremely personal. He wrote that he thought back to when I used to spank him when he was 14, and said he really missed that feeling of closeness! He confessed that he constantly fantasised about me spanking him again, being over my knee with his bottom bared, and his bottom hot. He said that he masturbated frequently whist he imagined me disciplining him!

When his father took ill, Brian was 10, and 13 when he died, I was 35 at that point.

He had quickly turned into a totally undisciplined and unruly teenager, seemingly changing character overnight, and whilst I realised his grief was directed at me, I finally had enough and turned him across my knee and spanked him long and hard. His reaction, surprisingly was to rebel even more, until one night I ashamedly took the belt to him, and whipped his bottom long and hard, driven by my own anger I now knew. The transformation from bad boy to well behaved boy was almost instant.

Two weeks went by during which I thought about little else other than Brian's diary. He'd been honest and frank about his lack of prowess with girlfriends, and I was aware that the two break ups with Carla and Susie hadn't been his choice. I wondered whether they were sexually related.

One night I sat down with him over dinner. I offered him a few glasses of wine to ease his (and mine!) inhibitions. I'd thought a lot about how to approach the subject, and waited until he was relaxed enough to talk.

'Do you think since dad died that things have changed? Are there things you need that you don't have now?' I started.

'Yeah, maybe. I miss his advice and help obviously, but it’s more than that. I'm not very good with decisions, I don't know why. There are many things I'd like to change. I don't understand girls, and have managed to lose two that I thought a lot of....' He finished.

'Do you feel you lack boundaries?' I tentatively asked, afraid I'd bungle my attempt to bring him out.

'Yeah I do. I'm always making the wrong decisions. But most of all I often feel guilt a lot, I dunno why though', he looked at me for clarification.

'Do you feel you should be punished for something? This is a common theme amongst people who survive others, they feel guilty for having survived.'

Brian blushed. 'I do, I think. It's hard to put into words, especially sitting here talking about it'.

' You can talk to me about anything Brian, you know that. We've been through a lot together these past 10 years.' I reached over and held his hand. 'Do you remember when I used to spank you for being naughty?

He nodded, and looked at me once more. 'I think about that a lot. It was sorta cleansing somehow, I know I was acting like a stupid brat. and I guess I deserved what I got.'

I squeezed his had gently. 'Would it help you if we resumed me disciplining you at times when you felt like that? When you felt guilty? Or if I felt you needed it?' My heart was beating so loud I was sure Brian could hear it. Crunch time.

Brian stared at me, almost as if he could see what I was thinking. After some moments silence, he said, almost in a whisper, 'I'd like that, maybe it would help me.'

Ok we'll leave it for now but as from tomorrow well start the a regime. If at anytime after that you want me to spank you, then just say to me, 'Mummy, I've been a naughty boy, would you please spank me.' Then I'll know you want this.' Was I really saying this? I thought blushingly. What was MY motivation?

The next day David spoke to me and said 'mummy I've been a naughty boy, would you please spank me?'

'Sure son, I'll go upstairs and change into something appropriate, come up to my room in fifteen minutes, ok?'

I went to my room and dressed quickly and put on a rather short flaired skirt and some black lacy topped stockings and a suspenders belt. A very low cut blouse showing off far more of my breasts than I'd ever dare do in public completed my attire. One of the things I remember from Brian's diary was that apparently when I'd spanked him previously he remembered my bare thighs above my stocking tops, and that he'd looked down my blouse and seen what he described as my 'enormous titties'. I made sure he was going to see a lot of them tonight

Brian knocked on the door and I told him to enter, and I asked him to repeat what he'd said downstairs.

'I need a spanking please Mum' he said. I told him that since his spanking would be conducted as if he were a naughty boy once more, he was to call me 'Mummy'. He repeated, ''I need a spanking please Mummy'.

I told him to come and stand beside me and take his trousers down. I then grasped his pants and took them down to his ankles in one swift movement. His erect cock sprang free, almost smacking my cheek. I hadn't expected this! Brian isn't big built, he's small at 5' 4", and slightly built. His cock was only 5 inches long at best, and I could see where his girlfriends might have had a problem with his lack of size down there. I grasped his cock for a moment, it barely extended beyond my one hand, and i lightly stroked it, pulling his foreskin back and forth. Breaking off for a moment, i then raised my dress so he could see my stockings and 4-5 inched of bare thigh, and pulled him down over my knee, settling his erect cock between the stocking tops on my thighs.

His chubby little bottom was like two peaches, firm and muscled but almost hairless. I spanked his right cheek, then his left, then right again, and then left, then two on the same spot, gradually covering both cheeks with harder spanks until the skin was pink, and then red. I noticed that I'd been spanking his right cheek more, so being left handed and fairly ambidextrous, I said to him that we both needed a rest, and i made him stand in the corner with his hands on his head and his trousers around his ankles.

After about five minutes I made him hobble around and bend across my knee the opposite side, and then concentrated spanking his other buttock.

I took my time, with plenty of space between each spank, trying to make this enjoyable for Brian. I'd probably been smacking his bottom for five minutes solid before he started wriggling around across my knee, and I suspected his bottom was getting hot. By the feel of his prick between my legs, he was getting hot elsewhere too, and I smiled to myself as I squeezed my thighs together tightly.

We had another rest period in the corner, after which I took his pants and trousers completely off, leaving him in just a tee shirt.

I then commenced spanked him once more, after another ten minutes, my hand was getting hot and sore, and i suspect Brian's bottom and upper thighs were too. He began to writhe about over my knee, spreading his legs wider apart, and i felt him rubbing himself against my thighs. I ran my hands between his buttock cheeks and gave his small tight testicles a squeeze. I slowed his spanks down to maybe one every 20 seconds.

During this pause he was rubbing himself between my legs, too-ing and fro-ing over my thighs. I could feel his cock trapped between the lacy tops of my stockings, this must have added to his pleasure, for he was now whimpering and moaning. I continued to spank him lightly, and spread his legs wide so I could softly spank his inner thighs and buttock checks. I think I knew where this was leading, and before long, Brian let out a long moan of ecstasy, and I felt a hot flood of his sperm coat my upper thighs with sticky cum. I continued to spank until he was spent, and then stopped.

After a few minutes bent and spent across my knee, I nudged him off. A long sticky strand of thick cum stuck to the end of his now rapidly shrivelling penis, connected to my stockings.

'Looks like my stockings will need washing doesn't it?'

'Im sorry Mummy, i couldn't help it.' He begged crestfallen.

'Don't worry about that, it's natural for a young man to cum like that.'

I think we'd both better go and get cleaned up now don't you?'

Often123

Re: Step sons diary

Post by Often123 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:51 am

A good one. The first part probably resonated with a number of people concerning the lack of direction and feeling certain needs, by both participants. The actual spanking sequence was the kind that is the subject of a lot of fantasies. I hope we'll hear more from you.

mike1970

Re: Step sons diary

Post by mike1970 » Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:24 am

This was a wonderful story and I too hope you write more. My wife gives me spankings like this so I know several people out here will tune into this story. Wonderful!!!