Spanked When You Were Younger Perhaps Naughty Girl?

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jackcollins

Spanked When You Were Younger Perhaps Naughty Girl?

Post by jackcollins » Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:31 am

Were you Disciplined by your Daddy or an Uncle when you were younger? If you're 18 plus and have considered or fantasised re-creating the exhilaration and forbidden thrill of those times, then make it happen for you. Maybe you've fantasized how you would feel, being ordered to bend over and to lift up your skirt with just your panties between you and a spanked bottom? You may have wondered how the anticipation would feel knowing you have been very naughty and were going to be punished. After several spanks, then panties down around your thighs and more tingling spanks to your exposed bare bottom. Spanking can be administerd by a firm hand, cane, leather belt or riding crop, the choice will be yours. Alternative role- play, Naughty Schoolgirl/Strict Teacher, Boss/Secretary, etc.... If this appeals or you may have even more ingredients you would like to add to this erotic role play, then all or everything is possible, making an exciting and memorable experience for you. Your limits respected. Me - 49, 6ft, masterful, confident, trustworthy and discreet. Reply now and make your fantasy a reality. No Fees. Prompt reply. jackcollins100@gmail.com

numa

Re: Spanked When You Were Younger Perhaps Naughty Girl?

Post by numa » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:35 pm

I was a cheerleader and got spanked by a boyfriend and had to cheer that night without panties and a very red sore butt

KaCG

Post by KaCG » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am

I got spanked the last time at like 6 yrs old, but since then i know ive been a bad girl. Having to take responsibility for my actions by way of a sound spanking would be good for me......but (pouty face) i dont wanna spanking ;(

alice18

Post by alice18 » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:22 pm

Do you spank guys too?

IMSOMEAN

Post by IMSOMEAN » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:27 pm

KaCG wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 am
I got spanked the last time at like 6 yrs old, but since then i know ive been a bad girl. Having to take responsibility for my actions by way of a sound spanking would be good for me......but (pouty face) i dont wanna spanking ;(
Not wanting a spanking doesn't mean you don't need and deserve one now does it???