Bartender (F/F)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
starrfyre

Bartender (F/F)

Post by starrfyre » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Sera was leaning over the pool table in the back of the dimly lit bar, the only truly illuminating light was the one suspended directly above the pool table. Sera was what many would call an "amazon". She was tall, muscularly toned, but well proportioned and curved nicely. Dark, nearly black hair and blazingly bright blue eyes emphasized her exotic beauty. There was no shortage of people looking her over when she was out in public. Tonight, one particular pair of vibrant green eyes was looking Sera over. Those eyes belonged to one Scout "Firefly" Jennings.

Scout was one of the bartenders on duty that night. She had shoulder length red hair, a cute face, a lovely little body, and stood about seven inches shorter than the six foot, one inch Sera. The height and muscle difference didn't scare Scout off in the slightest. You see, she has a thing for girls. As in, she likes girls to share her bed and she's had her eyes on Sera for a few weeks now.

Just as Sera was preparing to take her shot, her stick was jarred in her hands, throwing off her aim and damn near causing her to drop it. Naturally, she jerked up and whirled around to see who'd screwed up her concentration, prepared to be quite terse and expecting one of the bar's male patrons to be the culprit. What she found, however, was a rather cute redheaded bartender who was standing just out of reach, grinning like she'd just done something amazing. Sera's eyes narrowed and Scout's body quivered at the stern look she was getting.

Without a word, Sera turned back to her game of pool and bent back over the table to prepare her shot again. Just as she was exhaling and pulling the stick back to take her shot... she felt a twinge of pain in her rear. A pinch. She jerked back up straight and whirled around in time to see Scout making a hasty escape toward the bar. A quick glance about revealed that the few people who'd taken notice of Scout's antics were mildly amused. Sera was somewhat less amused but faintly flattered at the same time. It was obvious that Scout was flirting.

Sera just shook her head and turned back to the table, lining up her shot yet again. Before she could take it, she felt hands creeping up over her hips, then her sides, sliding around, approaching her breasts. Her brow quirked at this and in one quick motion, Sera had dropped her pool cue on the table, taken Scout's wrist in hand and pulled said hand up high enough to put Scout on her tip toes.

"H-hey!" the smaller girl stammered.

"I have had just about enough of your antics, Scout Jennings." Sera informed her captive tormentor in a rather stern tone. The apprehended bartender blushed as red as her hair at being spoken to in such a manner.

"You can't talk to me like that! I'm not a kid!" She protested as she stomped a foot. Sera's brows rose a bit at the display.

"You sure as hell act like one." the amazonian woman replied with a hint of amusement creeping into her tone.

"Shut up!" Scout demanded with a bit of a whine.

"Isn't it about time you took your break?" Sera asked with a little smile.

"My... my break?" the bartender asked in confusion.

"Uh huh, your break. You take several every night. You're about due for one, I think." the taller woman replied and started walking toward the bar, pulling Scout along like an errant child. Being so much smaller compared to Sera, the fiery haired girl had little choice in the matter.

"Sera! Hey! Lemme go! Right now, you friggin' behemoth!" Scout shouted as they went. Sera ignored the girl. She instead, set her gaze on the other bartender, an older man who was watching everything with a little smirk of amusement on his face.

"Mind if we use the office for little Firefly's break?" Sera asked lightly. The man nodded and jerked his thumb to the back. Sera had been a customer for a long time and he knew her well. Besides, he thought Scout could use a bit of what Sera was about to give her. If he knew Sera right, and he did, he could guess what was about to befall poor Miss Jennings.

Scout was not exactly happy about being called a little anything. She whined and tried to pull free as Sera pulled her behind the bar and into the office in back. The stronger woman closed the door with a click that sounded very final in Scout's ears.

The office was a nice room of decent size but not too large. It easily accommodated it's two current occupants. There was a desk with a chair behind it, two chairs in front of it, and a clutter of paperwork on top of it. Off to one end of the room was an old, grey couch. Sera decided that couch would be perfect for her plans and dragged her redheaded captive toward it.

Sera sat down and tugged Scout over her lap without a word. Time was of the essence. A bartender's break was short, after all. She eyed the squirming, denim clad bottom over her lap and decided that for the sake of time, those jeans would need to come down immediately. After reaching under Scout and fiddling with the redhead's belt, button, and zipper, Sera tugged those jeans down to their owner's knees.

"HEY!" Scout shouted, blushing furiously as her panties were put on display. They were quite cute. A pale purple with black stars printed all over them. That shout got the poor girl nothing.

Sera was quick to begin. Her strong, firm hand came down on Scout's cute little rear with sharp, crisp smacks. She set a quick pace and swatted from the waistband of the bartender's panties clear down to midway down the backs of the poor girl's thighs. Time was short, the amazon needed to tan Scout's bottom quickly.

"Such a bratty little girl. I'm surprised this hasn't happened to you before, Scout. Teasing customers like that." Sera scolded as her hand slapped down with every word, bringing emphasis to the woman's statement.

"I only teased you! No one else!" Scout protested between hisses and squeaks as her bottom quickly became heated.

"So you're like a little school girl with a crush." the dark haired woman replied in a chiding tone, her hand finding the bartender's sit spots and smacking them relentlessly.

"Nu uh! OW!" was about all Scout could manage.

"You certainly seem to need someone to keep an eye on you, young lady. Just like a school girl." the bigger woman lectured as she paused just long enough to hook her fingers in the waistband of those rather adorable panties, and drag them down to join Scout's jeans at her knees.

Scout whined in protest but didn't have a chance to say anything before Sera's hard hand came crashing down on that now bare bottom, intent on painting those dark pink cheeks a nice shade of red. All that rang out in the room were the cracks of hard palm on firm but soft bare bottom and the answering yelps and cries from that bottom's owner.

The poor bartender was quickly reduced to sniffling and whimpering, holding back tears as Sera's hand seared the redhead's bottom and the backs of those thighs. Scout's feet kicked and she yelped and cried out as her backside was scorched by that merciless hand.

Little Firefly soon found her vision blurred by tears as the stinging heat in her bottom became unbearable. She burst into a full on fit of crying as the burning in her rear edged past the limits of her tolerance. She went limp over Sera's lap, sobbing her heart out as the stronger woman's hand branded a few final, extra sharp swats into her burning bottom.

Those last few swats elicited wails from Scout. Sera stopped and gently rubbed the redhead's back, letting the freshly spanked girl cry herself out. The bartender cried and gave a hiccup or two, gradually calming down to sniffles and soft whimpers. After Scout calmed a bit, Sera set the girl up in her lap, making the fiery haired barkeep squirm on her uncomfortably warm rear.

"I... I... I was just... just flirting. Kinda... you know... wanted your number." the sniffling girl managed to stammer.

"Hmm, I see." was Sera's rather neutral response before she leaned in and kissed the freshly spanked redhead firmly on the lips, momentarily silencing any whimpers. She then broke the kiss and stood a somewhat stunned looking Scout up and marched the well spanked girl into the nearest corner.

"Hands on your head, nose in the corner, and no rubbing." Sera instructed and watched as her rosy bottomed companion complied. Once Scout was correctly positioned, the taller woman walked over to the cluttered desk on the other side of the room. She rummaged around on the desk until she found a scrap of paper and a pen. She wrote her cell phone number down on the scrap, folded it over, and held it in her lips as she walked back over and tugged Scout's panties up over that red bottom. She then did the same with the girl's snug jeans. The layers of cloth and denim really held in the heat and it became very apparent to Scout, very quickly. Sera took the scrap of paper and slid it into the back pocket of the bartender's jeans.

"There's my number. Call me one night and I'll pick you up from work, little Firefly." Sera said with a kiss to the back of the girl's neck.

"I will." Scout said as she turned around, wrapped Sera in a hug, and blushed into the larger woman's breasts. Sera just chuckled and hugged the girl back before she pulled away from the hug, turned Scout toward the door, and smacked the girl's cute, denim clad bottom. She got a loud squeak for her effort.

"Back to work, missy." Sera said in an authoritative tone that sent Scout scampering out the door. The dark haired woman just smirked.
Last edited by starrfyre on Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Often123

Re: Bartender (F/F)

Post by Often123 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:06 pm

That was great, StarrFyre. Scout acted up just a little too much for Sera's patience, and we all know what happens to naughty little girls. Sera is awesome, and I suspect she wouldn't be totally out of place in your previous works. I'll bet that cell phone rings before long, and who could blame her for calling? This calls for more. Please continue.

naughtydanielle

Post by naughtydanielle » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:25 am

OMG this is just the best story!! Scout is such a cutie and i loovveee Sera ;) i can't wait to read the next one!!

gentleman1051a

Post by gentleman1051a » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:43 am

When Sera's quite finished with Scout, can I take her? :)

hairbrushedhubby

Post by hairbrushedhubby » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:00 am

Very good story, maybe a follow-up with a hairbrush used on the bottom maybe?

kyrel

Post by kyrel » Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:54 am

Nice story. A slight issue with the time/tense of one of the sentenses at the beginning of the story, but otherwise a nice read :-)

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:46 am

The wait for the next part is excruciating. ;)

fatherjim_99

Post by fatherjim_99 » Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Wow! I mean, no really... WOW!

Thanks for sharing!

Jim

p.s. WOW!

enigmatic

Post by enigmatic » Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:36 pm

Nice story. is it the start of something longer?

kath85

Post by kath85 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:53 pm

nice story...love it...