The Appointment

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
yhtac72

The Appointment

Post by yhtac72 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:04 pm

I was angry. Seriously angry and very defiant. I was going to show them all.

It had started on Friday when I came home from work. I went into the living room to find my mom, dad and boyfriend sitting down obviously waiting from me.

"Honey we are very concerned about your behavior here lately," my dad said. "You have been fired from three jobs and you are still doing the same things" Your boss called today and said that your last check will be mailed to you. Did you get fired again?"

"I can handle my own shit thank you very much" I replied. My father looked down embarrassed as did Jason my boyfriend of three years.

"ENOUGH" my mom was now yelling. " we are going to set you up with a personal motivator and mentor. You will go to the appointment on Monday at 3:00 and you will sign the releases of information for the information to be shared with all three of us and you will do this or you will leave our house"

We have failed by not holding you to consequences and we think it is time to remedy the situation. It will be tough but we will all be there with you.

Jason my boyfriend of three years stood up and handed me a shiny brochure. PERSONAL MENTOR AND MOTIVATOR. The pamphlet read with proven techniques. I read the brochure in shock. It spoke about daily monitoring and physical, social and emotional consequences. When I read the list of so called proven techniques it read:

loss of privileges
written assignments
regression therapy
pride training
Meditation
Corporal punishment
time out
Speech therapy
and more,,,

I won't go... I said it all weekend and changed my mind at least three times today but the fact is I had no money, no place to go and my back was against the wall. Fine I finally admitted I will go and I will show them.

When I walked into the office it appeared to be a doctor's office. A young man in hospital scrubs asked me my name and gave me a stack of forms to fill out. He asked who else was present for my appointment and asked that they come up and get documents. I sat down on the soft cushioned couches and began filling out the forms. Name, DOB, address, phone numbers, email addresses, place of employment and other generic information. The next form was a standard release of information and I wrote down Hannah and Bob Hammers and Jason Withers to be able to receive any and all information. The next was a release for the use of photo's and video use during the session. The next was a website form with the rules and guidelines of internet use. Goodness am I in Junior High I said with a laugh. The last form gave me pause. I stared at and read problem areas. It had two full pages with two columns with various behavior problems from failure to do homework to lying, cursing and yes getting fired from work. I however checked a large box at the top that said NOTHING.

I turned in my forms with a smile and watched as Mom Dad and Jason all carefully filled out their forms which aside from the last behavior problem checklist looked very different. I looked around the room for the first time and noticed a young man who was nervous and shifting anxiously in his seat. His mother was filling out a form. He didn't appear out of the normal except that a separate gentleman was in the room and was dressed exactly the same. I also noticed a woman in her thirties who was dressed in a knee length plaid skirt and a white buttoned down shirt.

CATHY.... I jumped as the young male nurse called my name and my family and I walked into a conference room. A smiling handsome man greeted us and asked us to sit down. He stated he would be our mentor and motivator. His name was Jeff. He appeared to be about 40 years of age and showed a positive attitude. He looked over the forms and nodded and then turned to me and stated. "Cathy are you consenting to all the services we have to offer? Please understand that if you refuse one service you refuse them all and your parents have stated on their forms what the consequences would be." I knew the consequences I would have to move out, I would lose my car, my cell phone and any hope of monetary help. " I will do it"

Great please go with Kurt and he will show you into your room. I followed the young male nurse out into the hall and through a set of double doors. He unlocked what looked like hotel room at first.

To the right was a small bathroom with a shower, toilet and sink. It had a basket with small bars of soap and lotions and laid out on the top was a hair brush.

Walking further into the room I could see a desk with a straight back chair, a twin bed with four to five pillows, an arm chair and sofa. Another straight back chair was found at the foot of the bed but it had a black cushion. The back wall was what appeared to be double mirrors covered by curtains. A black armoir was set along the back wall and next to it was a wall inserted medicine cabinet with a big red cross.

I went to the couch and sat down and crossed my arms and within a few minutes Jeff walked in and sat on the edge of the bed in the straight back chair with the cushion. He explained that he had read my form and the forms provided by Jason and my parents. He then stated “ normally we work on the issues you have first and then we reassess.” Sometimes dealing with the issues you want to work on has fixed the issues your family has. But since you put nothing we are going to go straight to your parents and boyfriends list.

Cursing
Lying
Skipping work
Faking being sick
Attitude
Disrespectful to parents

These were on all three lists and so therefore we will address all six. If you will look at the mirror for a moment and a light came on revealing with shock the faces of my parents and Jason the mirror was a two way mirror. In a flash they had disappeared and I only saw myself. Jeff then handed me a wooden sign that read Cathy’s Corner and he pointed me to a corner with a nail and told me to hang it up and to read the instructions on the wall and follow them. I got up and grabbed the sign and hung it up. I read the following rules

FACE THE CORNER
PLACE YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK
NO TALKING
PLACE YOUR FEET ON THE MARKS
NO RUBBING

I put my feet on the two x marks approximately two feet apart I faced the corner and sighed with as much attitude as I could.

About five minutes later Jeff called my name and told me to sit down at the desk and to follow the instructions on the top page.

Please reprint the following lines: when finished bring the form to your mentor and return to your corner.
I will be respectful to my parents.

How f….ing stupid I muttered and took the pen and began to write. I finished the lines and gave them to Jeff and flounced back to my “corner” A few minutes later he called me to stand in front of him and then he began to lecture me about being respectful. I didn’t listen and only heard that he had given my parents homework to help me and then he told me to get across his knee. What??? Get across my knee young lady he said and then I understood. He was going to try and spank me…. I laughed and got slowly across his knee. I laughed for about three seconds until his hand slapped painfully across my ass. WHAP, WHAP WHAP. His hand fell over and over again and I could feel a heat building in my bottom. This guy was actually spanking me. For five minutes his hand steadily fell on my bottom and I was beginning to get uncomfortable. He stopped and with me still over his lap He said what was this lesson for. I had no idea what he was speaking about. WHAP WHAP WHAP he began again. About a minute later he stopped and again asked what the lesson was over. I stuttered and remembered the form. I will be respectful to my parents. Correct he beamed and told me to get up. I was shaking with shock and didn’t know what to do. Please proceed back to your desk and finish lesson number 2.

TASK 2: REMOVE YOUR PANTS/SKIRT, FOLD THEM AND PLACE THEM ON THE BATHROOM CABINET.
Please reprint the following lines: when finished bring the form to your mentor and return to your corner.
I will not display a negative attitude.

I turned to Jeff and said I will not do this. Excuse me he replied. “ I will not take off my pants” Jeff came to me and put his hands on my shoulder and stated You will follow the instructions or you can go and push the red button by the door and leave. You will not be allowed back and you will fail the program. Also please note that any defiance or not following the rules will result in three penalty strokes. You have just earned three. Please do not earn more.

I looked at Jeff and tears were in my eyes. I had no choice. I unzipped by jeans, slipped off my sandals and folded them and put them in the bathroom. I went back and sat at the desk in panties mortified that my father was seeing me in my panties and me a grown woman of 24. I was angry and flew through the lines. I gave them to Jeff and went back to my corner. I now knew that something was coming and was nervous. Jeff again called me over and held my hands and told me how my negative attitude was affecting my life and the lives of those around me. I listened to his lecture this time and heard him say that he was giving Jason and assignment to follow to assist me with this. Again he put me across his knee and the with the first crack of his hand I realized that the spanking before had been nothing. This hurt. It hurt enough that I couldn’t keep still. My pants had offered me some protection but now I felt each slap. My bottom already hot was not beginning to really burn and I could feel the blood running to my face. After a few minutes he stated what is this lesson about. I will adjust my attitude I said and he again beamed and hugged me and told me to go back to begin lesson three.

TASK 2: REMOVE YOUR PANTIES, FOLD THEM AND PLACE THEM ON THE BATHROOM CABINET.
Please complete a daily detailed schedule including drive times, bath times, meal times, work times and etc for each day.

Humiliated I walked to the bathroom. Jeff stopped me and stated that I was do the assignment from the desk. He told me to start again. I went to the desk and slowly lowered my panties and folded them. I then brought them to the bathroom and with tears in my eyes walked back and sat down on the hard chair. The assignment was difficult and when I turned it in to Jeff and was in the corner he came up behind me and gave me five HARD slaps on my bottom and told me to redo it and to be more detailed. I again turned in the assignments and was standing in the corner. My mind was racing as I knew that I was soon going to back over his knee with my bare ass in the air in view of my parents and Jason. I kept thinking just get through this and you can get out of it. Just get through this. Jeff called my name but didn’t give me a lecture at all. He simply put me over his knee and again began to spank my bottom. I to have to fight back tears and noises as his hand was now a fire on my sore bottom. His hand struck on both cheeks, on the crack and down on my sit spots and tops of my thighs. My entire butt was in flames and he stopped and said what is the lesson and I replied I will go to work and not skip. He said I can’t fix this one right now but you must follow the instructions Jason gives you. If not we will repeat this lesson over and over again until you do. Ok I replied. WHAP WHAP WHAP his hand landed heavily on my bare ass. It is yes sir or no sir in this room. Do you under stand?

“yes sir” I gulped. Please get up and complete lesson four.

I went to the desk and sat down. My bottom was hot but not unbearable. I can do t his I though. I looked down on the form:

LESSON FOUR:
I will not fake being sick.

Please go the medicine cabinet and get the temperature kit with your name on it. Bring it to your mentor as well as the attached form. Follow the instructions on the bag.
I looked at the form and it appeared to be dated every day for the following week with two time slots AM and PM and then a spot for comments and admin signature and my signature.
I went to the medicine cabinet and noticed a bag with my name on it. It appeared to be an old fashioned pencil case. I grabbed the bag and went to stand in front of Jeff. I turned the bag over and read “ please ask your mentor or your support staff to take your temperature”
“ Jeff will you take my temperature?” Jeff reply was turn around at which time he applied three had slaps to my bottom. T ry again. He replied. “ Jeff will you take my temperature?” I said again re-reading the instructions. Jeff again said “ turn around and again applied three slaps to my bottom. He told me turn around and told me I had earned three more penalty strokes. Try again. ““ Jeff will you take my temperature please?” Yes he replied and beamed up at me. Thank you for saying please. Please go to the bed and lay face down. Why? I replied and Jeff stated that is three more Ms. Hammers. I went to the bed and laid face down. I don’t understand why I have to lay down to have my temperature taken. Within a few minutes Jeff sat down on the bed beside me and unzipped my bag. He then slowly placed his hand on my bottom. Strangely I had become use to his hand on my bottom and didn’t think about it until I felt his hand separate my ass cheeks and a fat glob of Vaseline go around my anus. I turned to look at him and raised my bottom and his applied pressure to my bottom and said lay still. His finger was followed by a small tube being inserted in my rectum. It was cold and he tapped the thermometer with his finger causing a ticking sensation. I felt tears in my eyes. I was getting my temperature taken like a baby. Jeff then told me that I had been behaving like a baby by faking being sick. He stated that I had to earn being treated as an adult. He said that my temperature was to be taken twice a day by either my mom, dad or my boyfriend or their designee and that I would need to have them sign off as well as myself when it was done. I would need to ask them to do this for me He stated oral temperature was not to be taken since I was trying to fake being sick and a rectal temperature was more accurate. He asked if I understood and I stated “yes sir” He then removed the thermometer and told me to go and clean it in the restroom and restore it in the cabinet. I did this with tears in my eyes.

Please complete assignment 5.
The assignment shook me to the core.
You are a liar, go the bathroom and get the hairbrush and go to the corner. When called tell your mentor you are a liar and that you deserve a spanking. Ask him to spank you with the hair brush. I sat for a few minutes looking at the assignment. I took the form and went to the bathroom. I handed the form to Jeff and went to the corner. My feet being spread apart emphasized the greasy feeling of my anus where the Vaseline had been applied. It also displayed my bottom in an embarrassing way. I am going to get a spanking. A real spanking with the hair brush I thought.

Cathy please come here.

I went to stand in front of Jeff and I told him I am a liar and I deserve a spanking. Jeff will you please spank me with the hair brush? Of course Cathy he replied and again positioned me over his lap. Do not move, do not put your hands back and do not kick. Grab the legs of the chair if you must and keep your toes on the ground. Yes sir I stammered. CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK CRACK. The hair brush landed in my sit spot over and over and I began to cry. I couldn’t believe I was crying but I was. I was also bucking wildly and moving my hips from side to side. Sit still Jeff replied and I tried to remain in place. I grabbed the legs of the chair and felt each searing stroke to my butt. Sting fire, sting fire sting fire, sting fire before the fire was fully up on my left cheek the right cheek got a fresh sting and the fire began to rise on the other side. .Lying across Jeff’s lap I was relieved when the blows ceased. W hat was this lesson about. “ I need to stop lying” I replied. That is right said Jeff, now count the last strokes out loud. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, stop moving 6, 7, don’t place your hand back, 8.9.10. 11 sob, 12, sob, 13 please 14. please sir 15. stop 16. sob 17. ouch 18, I am sorry 19, 20. Please go and complete assignment number 6.

I sat down in the chair and immediately began to cry anew. My bottom hurt so bad. I never wanted to sit again and I had another assignment.

ASSIGNMENT 6
I will not curse
Hand your mentor the discipline form. Proceed to your corner when called ask your mentor to accompany you to the restroom.
A) tell him you need to not curse and ask for his assistance
B) tell him you also deserve a spanking and ask him to spank you with the belt.

I put down my head and began to cry. A few minutes passed and I stood up and went and handed Jeff my form. I was so nervous standing in the corner. I knew it was coming. I knew I was going to get a spanking and each had been worse than the last. I knew I couldn’t’ stop it and worse I knew I had earned it. I looked back over the last month and saw just how often I had been a brat and how I had done even more than what I was being punished for. How arrogant I was to put down that I didn’t have anything to work on. I stood in the corner and was actually shocked out of my quiet mediation to hear Jeff call my name. He looked at me with sympathy as I asked him to accompany him to the restroom. We went in him walking confidently and me shuffling my feet with my ass glowing and hurting. Jeff leaned against the counter in the bathroom and handed me a small bar of soap. He told me to open the package and to lather it up in my hands. He then filled up a cup with water. We went to the main room and He then held out his hand and asked for the freshly lathered soap. and asked me to stick out my tongue. I gagged as he placed his hand behind my head and lathered up my tongue. The ivory soap tasked so nasty and bitter. He then ground the soap on my teeth. He asked me to gargle the water and hold it in my mouth. I did and then was told to go to the restroom and spit out the water. I did and had a nice lather coming up in my mouth. I then went back to Jeff and told him I deserved a spanking for cursing and asked him to spank me with his belt. Jeff looked at me carefully and said of course and led me back to the chair he had sat on all evening. He told me to open my mouth and then he placed the soap back in my mouth. He told me to bite down and then told me to bend over the back of the chair and grab the seat.
Don’t let go. Don’t reach back,
I heard the jingle as he undid his belt and will remember that sound always as it slowly slid from his belt loops.
I am going to give you ten licks with the belt. Jeff stated. The first stroke sounded like a gun report and I bent backwards trying to squat and protect my bottom.
Get back into position
CRACK
My feet were doing a jig
Crack.
I screamed which came out strange as it was trapped in a soap bubble.
CRACK.
My hands went almost to my ass but I remember and repositioned them.
Jeff then came around with a trash can and asked me to spit out the soap.
The remaining six strokes were followed by screams, cries and I began pleading for him to stop. I told him I would be a good girl and promised I would listen. I told him how sorry I was an he replied after each stroke. Remember you asked for this spanking. .

After the tenth stroke he asked me to stand up and asked what the lesson was about. Sobbing I told him I won’t curse. He then went to the black cabinet and pulled out a small red ping pong paddle.
You have nine penalty strokes. Normally I use a large paddle but will use this paddle this time since it is your first time. This will be the only time you will get to a lesser punishment. Do you understand?

Yes Sir I replied through my sobs. He led me to the desk and bent me over it. The mirror with its strange witnesses was so close. The crack and sting of the ping pong paddle was loud and echoed in the room. I counted each stroke out load and Jeff waited a few seconds between each searing stroke. At the ninth stroke he told me to go to my corner and I went sobbing. The urge to rub my bottom was so strong but I knew I couldn’t stand another spanking. I stood in the corner and heard my parents and Jason come in. Jeff gave them their instructions and a box with several items. He spoke to them quietly in the corner and about ten minutes later I was in the ackward sniffling phase. Jeff told me to go get dressed. I went into the room and found a long plaid skirt that went to my knees and a buttoned down shirt. It also contained a large pair of cotton panties. I remembered the woman from the lobby and I put them on. The note says please where this outfield on discipline day. It also demonstrated how the the skirt had two buttons on the back that fastened to the back of the shirt. I was to raise the skirt after my discipline session and for the rest of the day expose my red bottom once I was home. The note closed by stating
See ya next Monday, Jeff.

The ride home in the car was silent. I had trouble not wiggling as my bottom was swollen and sore. The panties seemed to trap the heat of the spanking in. The box from the mentors was on my lap. When I got home I placed it on the table and opened it. There was an envelope for my parents and Jason each. In each were discipline forms where they could mark problem behaviors for the week. In each envelope was a sign saying Cathy’s corner which my father promptly hung in the corner of the living room. Jason stated he would hang one at his apartment and my mother stated the other was to travel with me in case I needed it. She stated that way if you are out and you need to take a moment we can create you a time out corner where ever you are.

My envelope also contained a behavior list and a note from Jeff which stated remember we work on what you think is an issue first.
I had homework assignments as well which my parents or Jason had to sign off that I had completed.
1) 15 minutes of corner time every day
2) a blog sign in and instructions to find my account and write an essay stating I received a spanking because…evidently there were still photos taken while I was in the corner each time and they were already loaded on the blog. The blog was read by my mentor and my parents and other mentor staff.
3) I had to fill out a discipline log stating what I had gotten for each offense
4) I had to watch the enclosed video of my discipline session with each family member separately and ask what they were thinking and feeling and place their answers on my blog
5) temperature

In side my envelope was also a small pencil bag and a medical check list. I took a deep breathe, pulled down my panties to just under my bottom and buttoned up my skirt exposing my red butt. I took a deep breath and went into the living room and stated for the first time. “ daddy will you check my temperature?”

keldi

Re: The Appointment

Post by keldi » Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:03 pm

Not hard to relate to this story. Could have been me a few years ago.

mybottomup

Post by mybottomup » Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:42 pm

Marven and applaud your imagination :)

jeffotk

Post by jeffotk » Tue Jul 30, 2013 2:06 pm

Wow.

Someone really needs some structure and discipline, huh? This was a very creative story. Looking forward to the next appointment.

petermcwade

Post by petermcwade » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:28 pm

Excellent. Family values that I can endorse. More, please.

MarcusC

Post by MarcusC » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:41 pm

Very good story
Last edited by MarcusC on Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sgtjoe

Post by sgtjoe » Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 pm

Pretty good!