At the party M/f (long)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
beguiling

At the party M/f (long)

Post by beguiling » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:03 am

A friend mentioned possible punishments recently, and included a switch. He thought, and I happily agreed (since we were talking about possible punishments for me) that the switch was something that should only be used for truly impressive misbehavior. That whirled in my mind for a while, and here is the result. Hope you enjoy.

“Excuse us a moment.” Cat heard her boyfriend Nick’s voice at about the same time as she felt the near-crushing grip of his hand around her wrist. Startled, Cat waved over her shoulder at the small group she’d been talking to, grinning at them and shrugging in apology for being pulled away suddenly. They all laughed and shifted positions to better watch the upcoming “show”, figuring that’s exactly what Nick had intended. Since they were all good friends, and this was one of the regular spanking parties they all attended, a pretend-discipline scene wasn’t uncommon. The evening’s fun was winding down, and many of the other couples had decided on a final spanking to end on before taking their leave.

But Cat’s grin was a bit forced, and she was more nervous than excited. She and Nick loved to play, and Cat always went home from these parties contentedly and deliciously sore. But this didn’t feel like playing. She looked at Nick’s back as she stumbled behind him, and saw how rigidly he was holding himself. How he wasn’t joking with their friends as he strode through, just politely requested to get by when the crowd was tight. How he wasn’t saying a word to her. And how he wasn’t stopping. This did NOT feel like playing to Cat. She knew well the signals of Nick’s anger, and she was seeing plenty of them now.

Unsure of herself, and perhaps unwisely, Cat dug her heels into the thick carpet and leaned back, trying to stop Nick. Or, at least, slow him down. She almost fell on her bottom when it worked. Nick stopped dead and spun to face her, never releasing her wrist. He waited calmly until she regained her balance and looked up at him … and froze.

No doubt now. None. Nick was furious. With her. All too aware of the soft murmurs and chuckles around her, and trying to seem as though nothing was wrong, Cat stepped a bit closer to Nick. “Love? … Nick?” Cat’s voice was no less pleading for its whisper, “what did I do? What’s wrong? What’s happened??!” Not answering, Nick just turned back and began walking again, still gripping her tightly. When Cat realized they weren’t headed to the front door and home, but toward the normally-off-limits master bedroom, her struggles ramped up. She began frantically plucking at Nick’s fingers, trying to release his grip, pulling on her arm, doing everything short of chewing her arm off to get out of this.

Again, Nick slammed to a stop, but this time he gripped her arm with his free hand and righted her. Looking up into his angry face, Cat saw the tic of the muscle in his jaw. “’What’s wrong?’” he parroted back to her. “’What’s happened?’ Oh, I don’t know, kitten. Tell me, how’s your car? Full up on gas and everything?”
Nick waited as Cat realized what he was talking about, and knew that she’d figured it out when she went a bit pale. “Nick … I-I can explain –“

“You’re going to, little girl.” Nick just stood, looking at Cat for a long moment, letting the anger he’d been feeling reach its peak and then finally begin to ease and fade. In some distant part of his mind, the surprise was there at the depths of emotion – good and bad – that this wonderful woman had managed to bring to his life. He started to remember the story he’d heard earlier that had led to this, but determinedly closed that off and out of his mind. If he thought of it now, he’d only get angry again. And Nick would not – ever – punish Cat when he was angry. And, oh, but he was going to punish her now. The minx deserved no less tonight.

As Nick’s thoughts were swirling, and even as Cat could see him calming down, her mind raced. Cat knew exactly what to what Nick was referring. She couldn’t believe she’d been so stupid as to tell that story earlier – she HAD to know it would get back to Nick. Cat groaned, knowing he’d be almost as angry that Cat hadn’t told him herself. There was a way to make this better, there HAD to be. She wasn’t going to get out of it, but maybe she could fix it so Nick wouldn’t kill her. Or make her wish he would.

“N-Nick, please. Please, can’t we go home and talk?” Cat’s hopeful voice, and their stance, was causing the others there to slowly realize this wasn’t a scene being played out. Their host, who had heard Cat’s story earlier, and had been the one to go to Nick about it, began guiding some of the other guests to another room to give Nick and Cat some small bit of privacy.

“No.” Nick’s calm and simple answer had Cat’s stomach clenching in dread. “Tell me. Tell me what you *should* have before. Tell me what you told our friends earlier today. Tell me.”

Cat’s mind raced, knowing Nick was giving her a chance to save herself. Not entirely, but maybe to make things better. Still, she really did NOT want to tell him to his face. Not directly. Not the full story. Not at all.

“Caitlyn.” Nick ground out her name. One word, full of warning. He gently tugged her wrist, still gripped in his hand.

“I was stupid –“ Nick’s growl stopped her. He hated when Cat put herself down, and that had recently been added to her list of rules. Cat took a breath and tried again, suddenly finding the top button of Nick’s shirt to be too fascinating to look away from. “I … I wasn’t paying attention, and the gas got low in the car …” Cat’s voice was back to its nervous whisper.

“Unh huh. And when was this?”

“Last week. Tuesday.” Cat stopped there, and Nick briefly increased the pressure on his grip. She swallowed hard and clarified. “Tuesday night. Late.”

“Go on.”

Cat whimpered, once. She darted a look up at Nick’s face, but it could’ve been carved in marble for all of the expression she saw there. There was no way out of this. Nick was going to make her confess, and then he was going to make her regret. She blinked back a couple of sudden tears, stubbornly refusing to acknowledge that the mound of guilt that had been sitting in the back of her throat from that night – and the fear that she’d felt whenever she thought of it – were easing now that Nick was addressing it. Cat took a deep breath, and then another, and finally poured the story out in its entirety.

Cat was brilliant – or so Nick often told her. But she didn’t pay attention to things, important things. Important things like keeping her car gassed up. Nick had lost count of the times that she’d had to call him to come and get her, just because she’d run out of gas. She also didn’t always pay attention to where she was, and he had once had to meet her in a section of town that he didn’t like to be in. She’d told him that she took a short-cut home from work, and it took her through the area. That even, Cat had two more rules added to her list. Keeping up on the general maintenance of the car, including gassing it up regularly, and avoiding that part of town completely. Nick remembered how terrified *he* had been when he got to her, and could only imagine how Cat had felt. He wasn’t going to go through that terror again, and he was man enough to admit it was terror. Cat had another way home. It would add 15 minutes to her drive, but she’d take that route. Period.

Except that she hadn’t that night. Cat had worked extremely late at work. There was a huge project, her first that she was lead on, and it was going really well, until there was a snag, so Cat had to work late, leaving well after 9. She’d glanced at the gas gauge, but really did think she had enough to get home. Well, she did if she took a shortcut or two. Exhausted, Cat decided to get gas the next morning, and get home as quick as possible. Her car had other plans, though, and Cat ran out of gas right in the middle of a horrible neighborhood. Sitting in her car, Cat had picked up her phone, but then put it back down. She saw the lights of what she hoped was a working gas station a couple blocks up. Rather than call Nick for help, Cat got out of the car, pulled the empty gas can from her trunk and walked quickly toward that gas station.

She hadn’t even made it a block before some local toughs decided to have fun hassling her. Cat had run, but they’d boxed her in. She didn’t know if they were planning to just scare her, but she didn’t know if they weren’t, either. If it hadn’t been for someone in the neighborhood – a gruff, fierce older man – Cat wasn’t so sure she would have gotten out of there unscathed. Letting her know clearly what he thought of her and her obviously missing intelligence, the man had gotten her some gas and back to her car. He’d refused any money, but told her she needed to stay out of that area. Advice Cat had taken to heart. Shaking and scared, Cat had barely managed to drive for the first several minutes. Terror of staying in the area beat terror of what had happened, and she’d taken off, not stopping until she’d pulled into her driveway at home. She’d sat in the car, crying and sobbing her fear out, before going into the house. Nick had been in bed already, and Cat showered, trying to clean the events of the night off of her, then gotten into bed without disturbing him. The next morning, she told him about the day before, stopping the story at the point where she’d left the office.

Standing there in her friends’ living room, shaking and her wrist still held by Nick, Cat poured the story out, haltingly, to him. Unlike the joking way she’d told it before – as though it was a lark – this time, Cat told the stark truth and was crying before she was done, remembered fear rising up again.

The silence held for a long minute. Cat looking at the floor, sniffling and blinking back tears, and Nick calmly and quietly looking at the top of Cat’s bowed head.

“And that was your fourth bad decision, kitten,” Nick said softly. He ticked them off on his fingers, “You didn’t get gas when you knew you should have. You deliberately disobeyed a rule made for your safety and went into an area you had no business being in. You didn’t call me when you got into trouble.” He practically growled that one out at her. “And you didn’t tell me about it when you got home. You didn’t tell me at ALL.” He did growl that time. Finally releasing her wrist, Nick ran both hands through his hair in frustration. “How can I help you? How can I be your strong place to come to, if you *don’t* come to me? How can I do anything but sit on the sidelines, if I don’t even know the damn game?” Nick’s anger had faded off, but the frustration felt nearly as bad to him. Cat was now clearly crying, but he hardened himself against her tears. “You don’t hide things – ANYTHING – from me, Caitlyn. Ever.”

“I know. I *know*! I’m sorry, Nicky. I’m so so sorry!” Cat stood in front of him, tiny and morose, crying as the guilt faded so very slowly and the fear just dripped away. Her strong place. He was that, and she knew it. As she knew that she’d denied *both* of them the chance to hold each other and to heal. “I swear, baby, I won’t ever do it again. I won’t hide things from you.”

Nick hesitated, then pulled her into his arms for a tight hug. He needed the comfort of holding her. “I know, kitten. I know you won’t.” He let her cry for another moment, holding her, before stepping back. “I believe you, baby. Let’s go.”

Cat didn’t follow, though. “Nick, please. Please can’t we just go home?”

“No. Tom offered the use of his bedroom, and I don’t want to wait.” He looked over his shoulder at her, “It’s waited long enough, hasn’t it? Over a week. We’re not waiting anymore.” When she didn’t move, Nick turned back to her. “Little girl, I’m not angry anymore. I’m not. I’m frustrated, yes. And I’m disappointed.” Nick had to pause while that declaration wrung more tears from Cat. “But I’m not angry. And you are going to be riding home on a sore butt – and not a pleasant one. Now, let’s go out back and get this over with.”

“Out back?” The confusion was enough to stop Cat’s tears for a moment. “But … out back?”

“Yeah, baby. Out back. Where we’re going to cut a switch, and then – “ Nick stopped talking and grabbed Cat’s wrist when she started backing quickly away from him.

“No, Nicky! No no no no noo!” Right back where she was when Nick first started dragging her off, Cat again began frantically tugging at her wrist and trying to pull his fingers from their grip. “No, no no,” she chanted. She hated – loathed – switches. Nick had only switched her once before. That was all it took for her to know for certain that she didn’t want to feel one again. Ever. Some distant part of her brain reminded her that that occasion had also been a time when she foolishly put herself in danger. Ruthlessly, Cat told that part of her brain to shut up, and continued her futile efforts to get away.

Nick calmly pulled Cat closer, letting go of her wrist only to put his arms around her back and hold her. It was bare moments before Cat flung her arms around his neck, holding on and pleading with him. Nick held her, comforting her until her frantic pleas faded off, and he set her back on her feet.

Tenderly, Nick brushed a lock of hair from Cat’s forehead. “I’ll give you a choice, kitten – “

“Your paddle! The big one!” Cat cut him off, tossing out options that would appease him. Nick briefly felt his lips quirk into a half grin. He’d have to remember this. He didn’t think Cat had EVER requested that paddle. And he doubted she ever would again. “Your belt! I’ll take that!”

Implacably, Nick continued, “I’ll give you a choice. You can go outside and cut the switch,” Nick paused again as Cat renewed her pleas. “Or you can go and stand in that corner,” he pointed behind her, “bare bottomed, and wait for me while I cut it.”

Knowing his girl, Nick grabbed her wrist before she could get herself into more trouble by running. “I’ll choose for you, if you like, baby. But you’re *going* to get a switching. And, if you fuss or argue with me anymore,” this time, Nick didn’t pause, but raised his voice to talk over her pleas and arguments, “I’ll use the paddle afterward.”

Cat started crying again, and looked up at Nick so sadly. Nick could see her sorrow in her expression and her remorse, but he also saw that bit of stubbornness that was preventing her from admitting that he wasn’t giving her anything more than she’d earned. And now the soft sounds of people around them were finally filtering back in, reminding Cat that they hadn’t been alone as this drama played out, but had an audience for her discipline this time. Her face flamed, and she tried again. “Please, *PLEASE*, Nick. Please can’t we go home? Please?”

“That’s five with the paddle.”

Cat just gaped at him for a moment, and Nick decided to save her from herself. Still holding her wrist, he turned and walked her to his chosen corner. When she opened her mouth, Nick just put his finger there and shook his head. “It’s bad enough, kitten. Don’t make it worse.” Letting go of her hand, he turned her to face the corner, then untied the drawstring that held her soft shorts up and tugged those and her panties down to drop at her ankles. He could have left her panties up – she only wore thongs to these parties – but Cat knew that Nick was taking every opportunity to make his point. Briefly, he rested his hand on her head, and then replaced his hand with his lips, and then he was gone. She stood there for a moment, then leaned into the corner and cried. Cried out the rest of the fear still left from that night, cried out the embarrassment of standing in a corner in front of their friends, cried out the agony of having hurt and disappointed Nick, cried out the fear of the punishment she knew was coming, and she cried out the relief at the punishment she knew was coming.

Soon – much too soon to Cat’s thinking, once she saw the paddle AND switch in Nick’s hand – he returned and took her wrist again. “C’mon, kitten. Let’s go.” Wiping her eyes with her free hand, Cat stepped out of her shorts and panties, leaving them there, and stumble-stepped behind Nick to the bedroom. Looking down, she didn’t see Nick nod his thanks to their host, Tom, nor did she see Tom guiding everyone else away from the entire area, giving Nick and Cat privacy at last.

sugardoll

Re: At the party M/f (long)

Post by sugardoll » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:08 am

Only my besty would use the terminology "truly impressive misbehavior,' and that is why we are kindred spirits. Love the story.... great work, Besty!

Daddys_Spankin

Post by Daddys_Spankin » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Delicious! You are an amazing writer :-) :)

tk04

Post by tk04 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:38 am

Lovely! Off to read part 2!