The Kaidia Chronicles 8: Kitchen Calamity (F/FF)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
starrfyre

The Kaidia Chronicles 8: Kitchen Calamity (F/FF)

Post by starrfyre » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Kaidia, Mytheria, Rose, and Kitiara were all standing outside the front door of a very large, elegant house that stood a couple of streets over from Kaidia's home. None of them had changed clothing from earlier in the day. "Remember. Behave yourselves." Kaidia said, giving each girl a look. The warrior then reached out and knocked on the door.

The woman who answered the door caused everyone but Kaidia to stare. She bore a striking resemblance to Kai. She was older but no less beautiful. "Mother." Kaidia said curtly. The woman looked Kaidia up and down, her piercing blue eyes sweeping over her eldest daughter with an intense scrutiny. "Kaidia." she returned formally. Then her gaze drifted over the other three young women, taking them in. "As always, you keep interesting company, daughter. And I see your sister wasn't lying about the tattoo." the elder Valengaard said while her eyes lingered on Kaidia's right arm. The warrior's brow arched. "Issue, Lady Valengaard?" Kai asked with a hint of sarcasm. The older woman smirked faintly. "None. I am just happy to see you had a decent artist do the work." she returned before turning and walking inside, beckoning the group to come in.

Kit leaned over to Mytheria. "Did you get the familial connection there, red?" she asked with a snicker. "Shut up, cat." Myth retorted in a sharp whisper. Rose giggled.

Kaidia's mother, Syren, had shoulder length black hair that she had tied back in a ponytail, bangs and all. Nadia, Kai's little sister, was somewhere in between. She had the same jet black hair but wore it shorter than her mother's but longer than her sister's. The youngest Valengaard wore her hair up in a ponytail as well but let her bangs fall loose to play about her face. Said little sister came running through the house, intent on flying past Syren and pouncing her sister. But as she got beside her mother, the older woman reached out and snagged the back of the girl's shirt, then let go, effectively dropping Nadia on her butt.

"Hey! Mom!" Nadia growled from the floor. "No running in the house." was all she got in reply as Syren walked back toward the kitchen. Nadia huffed, stood up, and brushed herself off before walking toward Kaidia, who was smirking. "Didn't she used to paddle you for that?" the warrior asked. Nadia blushed. "Shut up, sis." she responded whilst wrapping her arms around Kai in a tight hug.

Kai hugged back and kissed the top of her sibling's head before letting go. She turned to her little family. "Nadia, this is Rose, Mytheria, and Kitiara." she said as she pointed to them in turn. Nadia pounced on and hugged each girl in turn. "Welcome to the family." the younger Valengaard sister said with a warm smile before turning to her sibling. "Dinner is almost ready. I'll tell Dad you're here." she said and then bounded off, running of course. "Nadia! No running!" Syren shouted from the kitchen. Nadia grumbled and slowed to a fast walk.

Kaidia ushered her clan into a sitting room with a fire crackling merrily in a stone fireplace. "Sit and don't touch things." the mercenary said with a gesture to the shelves lining the walls that held books and various trinkets. The tattooed woman turned as she heard heavy footsteps coming quickly down the hall. A moment later, a big bear of a man came into the sitting room and grabbed Kaidia up in a crushing hug. Kai grinned and wrapped her arms around the man's neck. "Ah, Kai, you're as pretty as ever. And strong from what I've heard." the man said. "Thanks, Dad. What've you heard?" Kai asked with a curious look as her father set the warrior back on her feet.

"Oh, just stories of a lone female warrior wiping out hordes of bandits, visiting the elves, commanding some of the King's army, and taking out a demoness who'd taken over a town. Among other things." the man replied, obviously a proud father. During this whole exchange, the thief, the neko, and the bar maid were all staring, slack jawed, at Kai's father. The man was easily seven feet tall. He was a wall of muscle with long hair, a great beard and a moustache.

Kai's father, Boreth, glanced around at the three other young women. "You'd better close your mouths or flies will shoot right in there, girls." he said with a grin. All three of them snapped their mouths shut while Kaidia snickered. "You must be Kitiara, Mytheria, and Rose." Boreth said as he pointed to each girl in turn. He named them all correctly. "I see you like to surround yourself with beautiful women, Kai. Just like your father." the big man said with a wink. Kai just smirked and crossed her arms. "Best not let Mom hear you say that." she said. Boreth huffed. "She has nothing to be mad about. I married her instead of any of the others." the man reasoned. Kaidia just shook her head.

Boreth eyed Kaidia's right arm. "Who did the tattoo?" he asked. Kaidia glanced down to the ink decorating her arm. "The warrior clan on Gravestone Mountain." she replied. "How the hell did you get that group give you that??" Boreth asked with a bit of awe in his voice. Kaidia shrugged a bit. "Well, those priests of the new gods think the warriors of Gravestone Mountain are a bunch of heathens and tried to wipe them out with a hired mercenary force. I fought on the Gravestone side and after we'd won, then made me a honorary member of the clan. Hence, the tattoo. They gave me the name Thunderblade." Kaidia explained with bit of a smile.

"That's my girl." the big man said with a grin. Mytheria, Rose, and Kit had all been listening intently. Despite living with Kaidia, they all realized just how little they actually knew about the warrior. All of the sudden, a clamor arose from the kitchen and the angry voices of Syren and Nadia rang out. "There they go again. They've been at it all day." Boreth muttered. "Why?" Kai asked her father with an arched brow. "I don't know. I don't get involved unless I hear swords being drawn." he responded with a small smirk.

Kaidia just shook her head at that. Though everyone in the room turned their heads toward the kitchen when they heard a shriek, cursing, and then a sound Kaidia hadn't heard in this house since back in her early teen years. Everyone bolted for the kitchen. The sight that greeted their collective sight made five jaws drop.

There, in the middle of the kitchen, was Syren. She was seated in an armless, wooden chair and draped over her lap was Nadia. Nadia's leather pants and dark green panties were at her knees and Syren was using a wooden spoon to pepper the poor girl's bottom with hard, quick swats. Nadia was caught between cussing and yowling out in pain. Sure, she was a warrior but Syren was no weakling and that wooden spoon burned like hell. Neither mother nor daughter seemed to notice their audience.

That spoon kept coming down with terrible accuracy and tremendous force. Each slap of the oval implement against Nadia's backside left a red ghost behind. Five pairs of eyes watched that spoon slap against the young woman's bottom time after time. Quickly enough, the girl's bottom was a dark shade of pink and Nadia was cursing less and apologizing a hell of a lot more. Not that any of that apologizing seemed to be reaching her mother's ears or stopping that wicked spoon from slapping down over and over.

The slaps echoed in the candle lit, stone room. So did the yowls let out by Kaidia's little sister. Just when Nadia was starting to kick her feet, Syren stopped. The spanked girl hopped up immediately and started rubbing her rear. "Ah, gods." she muttered.

Syren stood, and tossed the spoon down on the heavy table between herself and the doorway. Her eyes flickered to the five in the doorway, and then fixed on her youngest daughter. "We aren't done, Nadia." she said sternly. Nadia's mouth opened to protest but before she could, Syren spun the young woman toward the table with a hand on her shoulder. Upon seeing her elder sister, her father, Rose, the cat lady, and Myth, Nadia's eyes opened wide and her cheeks flushed scarlet. She hadn't realized that she had an audience for this.

Syren picked up a thick, heavy cutting board, one of those with the handle, and tapped it on her palm. "Bend over the table, brat." she ordered sternly. "But..." Nadia protested weakly, gesturing to the crowd at the door. "Your father has spanked you before, your sister has seen you spanked before, and I'm sure Kit, Myth, and Rose have all been spanked or witnessed a spanking before. Now bend over, Nadia Valengaard." the irritated mother demanded once more.

Nadia, with some trepidation, bent over the table and put her palms flat on the the top. She looked down at the table top as she presented her already sore bottom to her mother. "This is bullshit. I'm an adult." the girl muttered. "Yes you are. Which makes it all the more shameful that I have been forced to punish you, young lady." Syren responded sharply.

The older woman got into position behind her errant daughter and brought that cutting board turned paddle down hard against the young, firm bottom that was presented to nicely to her. The sharp crack of wood against skin rang out and Nadia shouted her displeasure. The next swat landed with an equally loud smack that caused Nadia to jerk and yelp out. The next swat of the board landed across the backs of Nadia's thighs, causing the young woman to yowl and jerk against the table. "Mom!!" she said as a protest, a complaint. Syren didn't answer, she just gave her daughter another crack of the paddle, right across her poor sit spots. Another cry of discomfort echoed in the room.

"Think you've learned, little one?" Syren asked. Nadia blushed at the title and nodded. "Yes." was all she said. The paddle came down once more on the center of the young warrior's backside. Nadia yelped out loudly and stood up, rubbing her reddened cheeks with a hiss and a wince. "Corner, dear." Syren said as she set the board down. "Wh... what?" Nadia asked.

Syren only gestured to the nearest open corner. Nadia sighed softly and trudged to the corner. Her nose nearly against the wall as she stood there, rubbing her bottom.

It was then that a snicker came from the doorway. The young warrior blushed in her corner. Syren's eyes snapped up to the audience still standing there. "Who was it?" she asked sharply. Four fingers immediately pointed to Mytheria. "Oh what the hell, you guys?" the redhead glares at her companions each in turn. Syren stepped over, took Mytheria by the wrist and pulled her into the kitchen.

Before Myth really knew what was going on, her loose pants had dropped to her ankles and her pale blue panties were tugged down around her knees thanks to Syren's quick hands. She was marched right out of her pants and towards an empty corner. "If you want to snicker like a little child, you can join her." Syren scolded as her free hand slapped the redhead's pale bottom with each step to the corner.

Myth squeaked and jumped with each slap until she found her nose in the corner, her cheeks blushing, and her bottom stinging a bit. A few more swats caused Myth's rear to bounce and turn a soft shade of pink before Syren left the redhead there to think about what she'd done. "Two pretty girls with their spanked bottoms on display." Syren announced before looking to Rose, Kit, and Kaidia. "Do I need to add any others?" she asked sternly. Rose and Kit shook their heads vigorously. Kaidia just smirked and stepped away from the kitchen and headed back the way she'd come.

Syren gestured to the neko and the tavern girl. "You two. Dishes are in the cupboard in the dining room. Set the table, please." Kai's mother said with a warm smile. Neither woman wanting to be the next to feel their host's motherly fury on their backsides, Rose and Kitiara scrambled to set the table.

-----------------------------

Mytheria and Nadia were in their respective corners until dinner was served. They were allowed to wear their panties and pants again but they both sat gingerly at the dinner table, Nadia a bit more so than Myth. Despite sore bottoms on a pair of the attending guests, the dinner was great fun, filled with lively discussion, stories, and jokes.

Once the dishes were cleared and in the kitchen to be washed, everyone settled into the sitting room. Well, everyone except Kaidia and Nadia. No one could say where the two had gone but they didn't worry. Instead, Syren and Boreth delighted the neko, the barmaid, and the redheaded thief with tales from Kai's childhood as well as Nadia's younger years.

Kaidia could hear the giggles from her little family of cast offs as Boreth told them some silly story from the warrior's past. The laughter brought a faint smile to Kai's lips as she stood on stone porch behind the house, looking out over the marketplace and poorer residential section of the city nestled below the high end residential neighborhood in which the two Valengaard homes stood. The city was a mass of twinkling lights from the torches that lit the doorways of businesses and homes to the light that glowed from within taverns and inns. Off in the distance, the woman could make out the looming shadow that was the massive wall that surrounded the city.

Kai was staring out toward the wall when Nadia came out onto the porch, grumbling and rubbing her bottom. "That old bitch knows how to swing that stupid board." she muttered. Kai snickered. "You probably deserved it." she replied. "Oh shut it." Nadia huffed. The conversation paused as both women looked out over the city.

"You aren't staying, are you?" Nadia asked quietly. "No." Kai said with a shake of her head. "But you just got here." the younger sibling whined softly. "And I'll be gone by morning's light." Kai replied. "What about the girls?" Nadia questioned. "I will leave them a note. My house is big enough for them. There is no lack of gold within my home. They'll be fine." Kaidia answered. The younger sister just sighed. "You'll find me when you want." Kaidia said before turning and kissing Nadia's forehead. With that, the warrior turned and walked off the porch and into the darkness of the night.

Little did Nadia know that in the not so distant future, her path would collide with her sister's in a battle that could end the known world. But for tonight, the younger Valengaard sister stared up at the stars, enjoyed the soft breeze that caressed her face, and silently wished Kaidia safe travels.

Often123

Re: The Kaidia Chronicles 8: Kitchen Calamity (F/FF)

Post by Often123 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Ah, now we see where Kai got some of her skills at warming a bottom, her mother. Now it appears she's ready to head off on another adventure. Please continue soon.

kath85

Post by kath85 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:04 am

After i started reading *The Kaidia Chronicles 1*, i make sure that i can finished everything today and i did...i'm proud of you for your fabulous writings...already waiting for the next chapter of this story...really enjoy reading it...thank you.. :)

fatherjim_99

Post by fatherjim_99 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:36 pm

What more can I ask for than another wonderful chapter, though I fear there are some dark times ahead for our Warrior!

This work really deserves a larger audience and much more praise!

Thank you for sharing it with us!

Jim

starrfyre

Post by starrfyre » Thu May 23, 2013 1:21 am

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Fri May 24, 2013 10:07 am

The compliments are all well-deserved.

wildpalegirl

Post by wildpalegirl » Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 am

Definitely an awesome addition to the series.