Teacher's pet. M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

Teacher's pet. M/f

Post by IMSOMEAN » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:25 am

It was the last class of the day and with only minutes left my mind was on my weekend plans and not school. I didn't think anything about it when the girl came to our class with a note in her hand, well not until the teacher pointed at me and the note was given to me.

"report to Mr Fanny's classroom right after school"

It was a one line note I bet a read two dozen times. Mr Fanny was the senior class advisor and it could be that simple My heart was racing and my legs felt like jell-o because deep down I knew there was more to it than that. I went straight to his class and he was waiting by his door and I didn't feel any better about things with the serious look on his face. He told me to take my seat and then he shut and locked the door , not a good sign . He walked to the front of his classroom then lean against his desk and look me right in the eyes.

"I'm sure you know why your here Miss Russell and I plan on getting to the bottom of our little problem today. I take part of the blame for allowing this to go on as long as it has but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't realize what you were doing. Now we both know that isn't the case and now it's time to put an end to it."

I came close to telling him I didn't have a clue what he was talking about but lying wasn't one of my best suits. I felt every drop of blood go to my face. I knew sooner or later this day would come and truth was it was what I was after but now that it was actually happening I wasn't so sure it was such a great idea.

"Miss Russell I have to admit you've have me more than a little confused with your little stunt. Your considered the most beautiful girl in the entire school, the most popular and one of the few students that isn't into these little groups who look down on other little groups. You have the reputation of being a good girl with no serious boyfriends the guys all know if they are looking for more than a goodnight kiss they may as well ask someone else out. But you come into my class each and everyday and sit at that desk and open and close your legs a hundred times a day giving me a clear view up your dress so I can see all the way to the north pole! I'm a teacher first but I'm also a man and let me tell you young lady it's very hard to teach a class full of students if I have to hold a book in front of my pants or hide behind my desk."

My face got a little redder but I also had to stop myself from smiling. Till he said that I actually had thought he hadn't noticed me at all, But any idea of smiling was soon gone.

"Miss Russell your eighteen years old so you actually have a choice in how we are going to handle this. You can agree to accept my punishment which let's be clear it will be painful and embarrassing! Your other choice is we go down to the office and explain to the principal what has been going on and he can call your mother and she can come down and the three of you can figure things out. It's totally up to you."

Now telling my mother I've been flashing my teacher was out of the question. Besides I started this whole thing to get Mr Fanny's attention and now I've got it. You have to understand that Mr Fanning is a second year teacher and not that much older than me and every girl in the school has a crush on him. I know all about his famous little paddle and he's one of the few teachers that will paddle a girl as fast as he will a boy. Deep down I knew having him spank me was part of what I had been after this whole time so I agreed to accept his punishment. He just smiled and got the paddle from his desk drawer then came back to the front of his desk.

"OK Miss Russell we may as well get started. Stand up, remove your dress then come up here and assume the position."

I stand up and take two maybe three steps towards his desk before what he had said sunk in. I freeze with a very red face and my legs begin to shake.

"Sir , oh wow , uh , man , Sir I could NEVER do that."

Mr Fanning didn't get mad, he just smiled and laid the paddle on his desk.

"I totally understand Miss Russell , get your things and I'm sure we still have time to catch the principal."

I take a deep breath and tell myself it's not that big of a deal, him seeing me in my underwear wouldn't be any different than him seeing me in a bikini. I knew that wasn't really true but I had to do something to get up the nerve to do as his asked. I step back to my desk and take off my dress then fold it and lay it on my desk. He could have made it a little easier if he had pretended not to be watching me undress but he stood there with his paddle in hand never taking his eyes off of me. Another deep breath and I walk up to his desk and bend over and place my hands flat on his desk. He rubs the paddle over the seat of my panties and I get the biggest case of butterflies I've ever had in my life.

"I told myself you had no idea what you were doing Miss Russell, but the smirk on your face when you would catch me looking told me you knew exactly what you were doing!"

With no warning the paddle lands five time on my right butt cheek and nothing and I mean nothing could have prepared me on how much that innocent looking paddle could hurt! Now he's rubbing the paddle on my left butt cheek.

"Even after you knew I was looking, instead of behaving, the next thing I know you have you legs spread so wide I can see your little silky black pussy hair sticking out both sides of your panties!"

The paddle lands five times on my left but cheek but I was in such shock that he had used the P word that it took a few seconds for the sting to reach my brain. Something about him using that word seemed so naughty yet so exciting at the same time. Now he's rubbing a circle dead center on my butt with the paddle.

"But flashing your panties wasn't enough was it Miss Russell? You had to start coming to class with an extra button or two undone on your shirts and coming up with every excuse in the world to come up to my desk and bending over just enough to show off your pretty bra. The same young lady who won't give a date more than a good night kiss is making sure I see her underwear!"

The paddle lands five times dead center on my butt and these were the hardest licks by far. Mr Fanning tells me to stand up and turn around. My butt is glad it's over but the rest of me is kind of disappointed it had ended so quickly. He tells me I can rub my butt and I shake my head no. This is going to sound crazy seeing he had just spanked me but I was afraid if I stood there rubbing my butt I'd look like a little girl instead of the women I'd been trying so hard to make him see. Don't get me wrong ,, I wanted to rub ,, hell I wanted to rub and run around the room and do anything to put the fire out on my butt.

"So Miss Russell , now that I have your attention we can continue our little talk. I have to say I'm still not clear on why you decided to drive me crazy that way but flashing your underwear wasn't enough was it? You must have been enjoying yourself because by the end of class on those days the nice wet spot on the center of your panties told me that not only did you know what you had been doing you REALLY enjoyed doing it. Then when I thought you couldn't surprise me any further you find a way don't you. I still remember that first day you came to class with your shirt half unbuttoned and when you find your excuse to come to my desk I see your not wearing a bra! It's against dress code but what am I going to do tell the principal that when I looked down your shirt I saw two hard pink nipples instead of a bra? I bet half the boys in this school were walking around with hard ons those days you went braless!"

I was afraid he was seeing me as some kind of slut and wanted to tell him I never went all day without my bra that I'd go to the restroom before his class and take it off and go back and put it on after his class but that would be too embarrassing to admit to.I thought it was over but I was about to find out we were far from done and things were going to get even more embarrassing for me.

"Miss Russell sense you felt it was OK to flash your tits in class I think it's only fitting that you take your bra off and put it with your dress before we continue."

I couldn't beleive my ears and every once of blood went to my face. Mr Fanning just stood there with a smirk on his face tapping the paddle against the side of his leg. Once again he didn't pretend not to be looking as I took my bra off and he sure wasn't looking me in the eye. Then he made it worse by giving me a lecture while holding my hands down to keep me from covering up. Finally he tells me to get back in position at his desk and this time he didn't draw things out at all ,, five smacks to each butt cheek then five dead center that actually took me off my feet. When he told me to stand up and turn around I began to try to rub the fire off my butt even before he said I could and when rubbing the seat of my panties didn't help both my hands went down the back of my panties and I rubbed that way till I notice the smirk on Mr Fanny's face. I pull my hands out from my underwear and I'm blushing worse than ever.

"If your done MIss Russell were almost done. I'm not going to get into a lot of details about those days you came to my class not only not wearing a bra but not wearing panties and making sure to spread your legs so I could see everything and I do everything you have. So before we finish up you need to take your panties off and place them on my desk then get back in position."

I didn't bother to argue I just did as he asked. I'm still not sure which was more embarassing ,, taking my panties off while he watched or the fact they were soaking wet. He takes his time and pauses a good ten seconds between each swat this time and the last five brought tears to my eyes. When the last one lands I'm expecting to be told to astand up and be given permission to rub but instead he tells me to stay put and spread my legs further apart. When I hear him unbuckle his belt the tears really begin to flow because I know if he spanks me with his belt I'll be crying like a baby. Then I hear a zipper and then his pants fall to the floor. Before I know it I can feel his hard manhood resting agaisnt my butt crack and he reaches around me with both arms and begins to pinch and tease my nipples.

"Miss Russell I've thought long and hard about this and figured out the reason you've pushed all the boys in school away was you've been saving yourself for a man , a REAL man and all the teasing and flashing you've been doing was your way to telling me I was that man. Miss Russell I don't plan on disappointing you!"

His right hand leaves my tit and he ajusts his manhood so the tip is now pressing against my wet, virgin, opening. Right then is when I sit straight up in the bed ,, the tee shirt I had worn to bed is now hanging off one arm and my panties are so wet for a split second I thought I'd wet the bed.

I have to laugh. I had that very dream a hundred times my senior year of high school but that was ten years ago and it had faded away right after graduation. The dream was a mix of a tiny bit of truth with a ton of wishful thinking. I did flash Mr Fanning my senior year ,, the first time a totall accident. I was taking a test and look up from my paper to think about an answer and with a smile on his face Mr Fanning motioned with his hands for me to close my legs. I wanted to die. I flased him a couple times on purpose after that but if he noticed I couldn't tell and I did go to his class without a bra or panties but it was only once , the last day of school and was positive he didn't even notice.

It wasn't hard to figure out the dream had returned because of the class reunion coming up. The day before the formal reunion is a casual get together at the school and the staff has been invited and I hadn't been the only one who asked if Mr Fanning was coming.

The night of the little get together Mr Fanning was nowhere to be found. It was nice to see everyone again but I was a bit disappointed not to see the man of my dreams. An hour into things I notice a young girl walking around and someone points her in my direction. She hands me a note and tells me Mr Fanning wants her to bring me to his classroom. I follow her down the hallway and right before we get to his room she stops and tells me he's waiting and she turns to leave. I stand there frozen then she tells me "good luck ,, he's in some kinds of mood tonight". I turn my head in her directions to see she has both her hands under her short skirt rubbing and her hands have raised her skirt just high enough to see a well spanked butt. I pinch myself to see if it's another dream but it hurt so I took a deep breath and walked into the classroom to see a smiling Mr Fanning holding his famous paddle.

missubmissy

Re: Teacher's pet. M/f

Post by missubmissy » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:55 pm

really great story! I enjoyed it very much.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Tue May 07, 2013 9:39 am

A very much enjoyed story I wanted to comment on. It is my hope readers will start leaving comments more and this is my start.

arkieman

Post by arkieman » Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 am

nice!