Lane To Rory Advise, Be Kind To Your Behind 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Lane To Rory Advise, Be Kind To Your Behind 2

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:15 am

Lane’s Advise to Rory, Be Kind to Your Behind Part 2

Our intriguing story so far… Good girl Rory has capriciously chosen to skip school and go to New York City on the bus to see Jess. Her bus is delayed getting back and she misses her mother's graduation.
Rory suggests to her mother to punish her with a spanking using Lane as an example of a teen girl getting spankings in Stars Hollow. Rory goes over to Lane's and see's her strict mother's work across the flesh of her bottom when Lane pulls her panties down in her bedroom for her best friend. Rory changes her mind about taking a spanking from her mother but when she tries to reverse the punishment is admonished by her mom she is having an adult conversation with Ms. Kim and will talk with her later back at the house.

Lane has been recently spanked thoroughly by her mother, Ms. Kim. "Ms. Gilmore these are the types of marks your hairbrush you just purchased will leave in this same area of Rory's lower bottom cheeks for her to deal with when sitting down.

This news Lane saw was bad for Rory and her changing her mind about being spanked, but she had a more pressing matter currently to worry about as she had her dress up around her waist and her red and purple hue bottom spilling out from underneath her own panties.

"Mom may I lower my dress and cover my spank marks and panty clad bottom? Please ma'am?" Lane begged.

Ms. Kim ignored her daughter's plea and Lane feared another spanking.
"You should have come down and presented yourself to your betters when I first asked.

"Bend over the counter, now, Lane." Ms. Kim ordered.

Reluctantly with a sniffle Lane bent over the nearby wooden counter and as she did her snug panties rode up her bottom was still a watermelon pinkish red on her lower thighs where just a spattering of spanks had landed. Cheeks, which showed numerous blisters. What Lane heard next caused her to almost pee her panties!

"Ms. Gilmore, would you be so kind as to hand me you're newly purchased hairbrush.
Lane had been recently spanked thoroughly by her mother, Ms. Kim. "Ms. Gilmore these are the types of marks your hairbrush you just purchased will leave in this same area of Rory's lower bottom cheeks for her to deal with when sitting down.

This news Lane saw was bad for Rory and her changing her mind about being spanked, but she had a more pressing matter currently to worry about as she had her dress up around her waist and her red and purple hue bottom spilling out from underneath her own panties.

"Mom may I lower my dress and cover my spank marks and panty clad bottom? Please ma'am?" Lane begged.
Ms. Kim ignored her daughter's plea and Lane feared another spanking.

"You should have come down and presented yourself to your betters when I first asked.

"Bend over the counter, now, Lane." Ms. Kim ordered.

Reluctantly with a sniffle Lane bent over the nearby wooden counter and as she did her snug panties rode up her bottom was still a watermelon pinkish red on her lower thighs where just a spattering of spanks had landed. Cheeks, which showed numerous blisters. What Lane heard next caused her to almost pee her panties!
"Ms. Gilmore, would you be so kind as to hand me you're newly purchased hairbrush.

"Lane lean forward further and spread your legs I want to show Ms. Gilmore an un-spanked area for me to swat with the hairbrush to show what happens to teen girls who dilly-dally before obeying they're mother before her eyes."

Lorelai taken aback by the request robotically hands Ms. Kim the Rosewood Hairbrush not quite believing what is transpiring.

"Lane leans forward further and spreads her legs wide perspiring. Lorelai noticed an unconscious physical response to her new chilling eye witnessed further spanking. As the Korean teenager did the soft brown skin tone of her bottom framed by the red and purple hue seen through her now tightly stretched panties which in this position her nylon undies became sheerer.
Lorelai could see the brown fringed hair of her ass and the star hollow between her spread cheeks of her bottom hole. Did Lane realize her private part were on review? Rory's mom wondered as Ms. Kim took charge taking her place holding the hairbrush behind and a step to the right of Lane.

"Since we have a guest your panties will remain in place, but you may not grab and adjust your panties if your wiggling during your spanking should cause your panties to creep up on your bottom. Is that understood, Lane?"

"Yes Ma'am." "It is imperative for discipline to smite out the willful child with a punishment that is sharp, burning and unpleasant! Mrs. Gilmore that is the objective of a spanking or in this case to deal with Lane's objection and hesitation to showing her bare, red spanked bottom to you as she was ordered to do." Lane's mother explained to Rory's mom.

All of Lane's wiggling bottom motions and bucking had unseated her panties causing them to creep up, first uncovering her lower butt cheeks. The thin panty material was stretched so tight across her ass the bottom cheeks delineated almost nothing was left unseen.

Spank Crack, Whack, Spank, Crack, Spank, Crack, Whack, and Spank!

Ms. Kim had Lane squirming and her pantied bottom rocking as she applied the wooden hairbrush to her yet untouched inner thighs available for spanking in her spread legs position bent over the display counter.
Lane's panties rode further up baring red and purple blotchy skin mounds

Why did she not look away or better yet beg off and retrieve her hairbrush purchase to stop Lane's spanking, but she did neither. It was like watching a building burn down or in this case a burning bottom no matter how hard she tried to tear herself away she could not look away as Ms. Kim continued to tear up Lane's bottom as well as her spread inner upper thighs.

SPANK! WHACK!, CRACK!, SPANK!, WHACK!, SPANK!, CRACK!, Spank!

The results were telling as the hard concentrated spanks across the top of the cheeks kept cracking right across the butt crack caused the panty fabric to dig in deep in into the crack of her butt leaving the cheeks of her bottom on view.

Ms. Kim rests the flat back of the cool wooden hairbrush on Lane's quickly reddening still baby fat swollen bottom cheeks. By this time her breathtaking spank spot was a blazing stinging red with angry white blisters cropping up on her suffering flaming bottom.

The horrified daughter noticed its vivid red colorization as she anxiously glanced back into a nearby door mirror.
"OWW I Will Never Do Those Things Again"

CRACK! SPANK!, WHACK!, SPANK!, CRACK!, Spank!, WHACK, SPANK!

Lane tearfully begged for mercy, her once tan now flaming red bottom inspiring words that surprised Lorelai, words that might have come more likely from a misbehaving little girl than an almost teenager of fourteen.

SPANK! WHACK!, CRACK!, SPANK!, WHACK!, SPANK!, CRACK!, Spank!

"Ms. Gilmore this is what we call panty creep." Ms. Kim said as Lane's other cheeks turned red in embarrassment of her panties movement.

Lane's tears dripped down her tan complexion face while her panties were quite simply being eaten up into her surprisingly hairy ass crack common with Korean Women.

Then with an unsuspected spiteful down stroke holding the brush by the bristle end allowing her to use the thinner handle to pop with a SPPPPLATT! Sound! Right across her lightly brown haired butthole and the pain was immense as she opened her pained hole pouting upward and Lane let out a squeaky high pitched fart overwhelmed by the sharp pain of wood applied to her most tender aperture flesh. "F-ra-phr-ieek"

Lorelai noted with interest the incredible redness, burn Lane was obviously was feeling and purple bruise marks on her bottom. The demonstration had hit the nail on the head that this would be an effective punishment for Rory's willful behavior disobeying her going to the Big Apple to see Jesse. Well Rory would be an apple, a bright red apple! The twist is Rory had asked for a REAL spanking and now she was going to get her wish and would be a very sorry young lady with a very, very sore and cherry red bottom by her dismissal.

The burn and sting Lane felt in her spanked scarlet red bottom, upper thighs and inner cheeks became apparent as she winced as she gingerly pulled up her panties over her scorched bottom and lowered her dress, giving the mother's a quick curtsey as a sign of respect before leaving. A curtsey Lorelai thought, that was a nice touch showing the girl's humility.

Lane's dress and panties provided an agonizing friction against her burning bottom as she climbed the steps back to her room painfully she thought to herself. The teen heard the door open the bell ring and the door shut as Ms. Gilmore left with her antique wooden hairbrush. It was her shapely round ass that had dearly paid the price for her reluctance to pull down her panties baring her bottom for Rory's mom to gander at. As she now looked in the mirror. and kneaded the ass flesh still sporting a rosy red hue and was stained with purplish and mashed blueberry bruises from the hairbrush she had punished with yet again.

"Rory may have taken her advice to be kind to her behind but what she had not figured on was her mom becoming a spanking convert on her way home with a hard flat backed wooden hairbrush for her behind. Yep, my best friend was really in for it!" :oops:

there is more in store for Miss rory if ther is interest. Please leave me a comment if you enjoyed it or have an idea for the direction the story should take.

jillybean28

Re: Lane To Rory Advise, Be Kind To Your Behind 2

Post by jillybean28 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Great Story can't wait to read part 3