Mistress Taylor and Amy FFm Part 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sexylegsmale

Mistress Taylor and Amy FFm Part 2

Post by sexylegsmale » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 am

David returned and handed the drinks to the girls then went and stood facing the wall. “so what happens next” asked Amy. “well he is going to get his bottom smacked and then he can get dressed up as a sissy and do the housework” replied Charlotte. “oh my god can I choose his clothes please please please?” asked Amy. “yeah no problem look it’s nearly half past five I think I will spank him now, then you can pick what he wears whilst I make us something to eat” replied Charlotte. “what the fuck is happening I am sitting here about to watch you spank your husband, and then I am going to dress him up as a woman and even stranger I am actually looking forward to it” replied Amy. “haha Amy If you went back a few years ago and said that I would end up getting pleasure out of dressing a man up as a woman and spanking his bottom I wouldn’t have believed you, but the simple fact is I get a lot of pleasure out of doing it, as for you it may be down to the amount of vodka you have drunk or you have just released a hidden part of you” replied Charlotte. Charlotte then instructed David to go upstairs to his bedroom and wait for them. “okay Amy here’s the plan I will spank him for as long as it takes you to choose what he is wearing and bearing in mind I have been clothes shopping with you so I know he’s gonna have a sore bottom” said Charlotte with a grin on her face. “its going to take me ages to pick what a pervert is going to wear” replied Amy giggling. “exactly I think he is going to have a very sore bottom” replied Charlotte.

Charlotte and Amy walked upstairs to find David sitting on his bed, David was instructed to remove his panties and lay on his bed facing his wardrobe. Charlotte then went into her bedroom and came back with his paddle. “where did you get that from” asked Amy. “I bought it off the internet its called the bum burner and that’s exactly what it does, right do you want to begin choosing what you think he should wear” said Charlotte as she positioned herself to begin spanking David. Amy opened the wardrobe door and Charlotte began spanking David’s bottom. Amy couldn’t help but turn round to watch Charlotte spanking David’s bottom SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK. By the time Amy began choosing what to make David wear he had already been spanked about fifteen times. Amy chose a red and black minidress, black bra, pink nylon panties and black high heels.
rd.jpg
Red and Black dress
(12.27 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
By the time Amy had chosen his clothes David had been spanked over fifty times, he had tears were rolling down his cheeks. “Okay I am going to go and prepare our food while you turn the wanker in to a sad pathetic sissy” said Charlotte as she left to go down stairs. “right get your bra and panties on” said Amy as she walked out of the bedroom “do you have any body lotion” Shouted Amy downstairs. “yeah try ensuite there should be some in there” replied Charlotte. Amy returned with a tub of cocoa butter cream and instructed David to start rubbing it on his legs, “your legs are going to look fantastic once you have finished rubbing that in” said Amy giggling. When David had finished rubbing the cream onto his legs he was made to sit on the bed whilst Amy put his boobs in his bra and started doing his make up. Amy began by applying his foundation cream then pink eye shadow, mascara, blusher and bright red lip stick. Amy then painted his finger nails with red nail varnish and put some lip gloss on David’s lips. “Right stand next to the wardrobe I want to have a good look at you” shouted Amy. David walked over to the wardrobe and stood with his head bowed, in his dreams this would have been his perfect fantasy but this wasn’t a dream it was real life and David had never felt so humiliated. “okay get your wig, dress and heels on then we will show Charlotte sorry Mistress Taylor what a sexy hot chick you look” said Amy.

David did as he was told, just before they went down stairs Amy began making some final adjustments to David’s hair. During the process of getting dressed David should have mentioned to Amy that one of Charlotte’s rules was that he always wears a suspender belt and stockings when dressed as a woman, but because it was Amy who was dressing him and that he had used Charlotte’s cocoa butter cream on his legs he thought on this occasion it would be okay. David followed Amy down stairs and into the kitchen, “come here” shouted Charlotte as she immediately noticed he was bear legged David walked over to where Charlotte was stood and was slapped hard across the face three times. “Get up stairs and get your suspender belt and stockings on, how dare you come down dressed like a normal woman would your not a woman you’re a sissy and all sissy’s wear stockings” shouted Charlotte. “sorry I forgot” said Amy, “its not your fault he should have told you but he didnt so when he returns he is going to be spanked again” replied Charlotte. David put his suspender belt on and made sure the straps on his suspender belt were down as far as they would go before returning to the kitchen. “Right lift your dress up and bend over the table” shouted Charlotte. David bent over the table whist Charlotte pick up the paddle and delivered twenty spanks to David’s thong clad bottom. SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK spank, SPANK spank, SPANK spank. Charlotte then ordered David to stand facing the window above the kitchen sink with his hands on his head whilst she took two safety pins out of the kitchen drawer and pinned the back of his dress up so that his bottom was on display.

Both girls sat down at the kitchen table and began eating the tuna and pasta salad that Charlotte had made for them. Just as they were about to start eating Amy stood up and walked over to where David was stood and pulled his panties down to his knees “That’s a better view” shouted Amy as she walked back to the table giggling like mad. When they had finished eating David was instructed to clear the table and wash and dry the dishes. David did as he was told by the time he had cleared the table and began washing the dishes his pantieshad fallen down to his ankles. Amy burst out laughing as she said to Charlotte “seriously what sort of girl washes the dishes with her panties round her ankles” Charlotte stood up and picked the paddle off the kitchen bench and proceeded to spank David’s bottom another four times before instructing his to pull his panties up to his knees. Much to David’s dismay all he could hear for the next five minutes was Charlotte and Amy sat at the kitchen table laughing and joking about what a looser David was.

Once David has finished washing and drying the dishes he was instructed to wash the kitchen benches and then the kitchen floor. David cleaned the benches and knelt down to start washing the kitchen floor, “sissy get on all fours so we can see your god dam sexy bum” shouted Charlotte. David did as he was told and had to listen to both Amy and Charlotte laughing at him. Amy suddenly stood up and walked over to David and pulled his black thong panties down to his ankles, “and don’t you dare pull them back up until I tell you” shouted Amy “haha your really getting into this and you know what that means” said Charlotte “no what does it mean” asked Amy “Your officially Mistress Amy” replied Charlotte. Amy sat silent for a few moments before singing “I am mistress Amy, I am mistress Amy” to which both girls couldn’t help but start laughing. “Charlotte I cannot believe how much I am enjoying myself, I think its because I have put up with so much shit from men over the years” replied Amy. David continued washing the kitchen floor his bottom was on fire.

“Okay its just after seven oclock how do you feel about staying the night” asked Charlotte. “yeah if you don’t mind but I must go home early in the morning as I havent done any housework for a while” replied Amy, “mmmmm are you thinking what I am thinking” replied Charlotte. “yeah why not it after all I am Mistress Amy” replied Amy, “right that’s a deal sissy pants will do your housework and you can take the paddle in case you need to spank him” replied Charlotte grinning. “Are you not coming over with us” asked Amy. “No babes I am going to have a relaxing Sunday safe in the knowledge that you are getting your housework done and that if needed you will punish him” laughed Charlotte. Charlotte poured two more vodka and cokes and both girls went into the lounge and sat talking on the sofa, while David carried on cleaning the kitchen floor. “you know there’s one thing that David needs if he is to be a propper girl” said Amy “an operation” replied Charlotte laughing. “no silly I mean something we can do tonight pick a girls name for him” replied Amy. Charlotte went upstairs and came down with a pen and paper and the girls began thinking of David’s new name.

By the time David returned to the lounge with his panties still round his ankles the girls had narrowed the choices down to ten. Gemma, Chloe, Gabriella, Rosie, Louise, Amber, Kylie, Katie, Sarah, and Ruby. David was ordered to stand facing the wall with his hands on his head whilst the girl’s made there final decision one which name to call him. “spank my bum and call me Rosie spank my bum and call me Rosie that’s it lets call him Rosie” shouted Amy “Fantastic that suites him down to the ground or should I say bottom” laughed Charlotte. “Rosie pull your panties up and stand in in the middle of the lounge” shouted Charlotte, David did as he was told and stood facing both girls. “Right I need to teach Amy how to punish you, so go up stairs and get dressed in your punishment uniform” ordered Charlotte. David shook his head as he walked out of the room and made his way up stairs to get ready, being dressed as a woman was bad enough but to have to wear his uniform in front of Amy was going to be even more humiliating than what he had already suffered.

David began getting dressed in his Black and Pink boob tube, Black bra, Red lace G string panties, Black hold up stockings, Black micro mini skirt, and Black high heels. It was around ten minutes later when David walked back into the lounge, as soon as Amy caught sight of David dressed in his uniform she broke into howls of laughter. “Oh my god help me I am going to wee myself, he looks like a desperate prostitute hahahahaha” said Amy. “haha he looks like a fool dressed up as a woman in any case, but I think him wearing his uniform make him look even more of a fool which is why I bought him it” replied Charlotte. David was made to stand in the middle of the lounge and slowly twirl round for five minutes so Amy could have a good look at him, David was paying big style for how he had treated Charlotte.
rpu.jpg
Rosie's Punishment uniform
(14.33 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
“Right Rosie bend over the arm of the sofa its time I taught Amy how to spank you” shouted Charlotte, David did as he was told and bent over the arm of the sofa. Charlotte and Amy stood behind David, “right the first thing you need is to be able to fully view all of his bottom so whilst his skirt shows off most of his bottom you still need to pull his skirt up to his waist” said Charlotte, to which Amy obliged by pulling David’s mini skirt up to his waist. “The reason I make Rosie wear G string panties is because it offers no protection to his bottom, the aim is to make his bottom sore now even though it already looks sore he still needs punishing so that in the future he behaves himself. I like to start off hard and slow” said Charolotte as she spanked David four times twice on each cheek. Charlotte handed Amy the paddle “right I gather this is the first time you will have spanked anyone” asked Charlotte, “yeah of course it is but you know what I am looking forward to it” replied Amy. “okay babes make him suffer” replied Charlotte as she stood and watched her best friend begin spanking her husband. SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK spank, SPANK spank, SPANK spank “Well spank my bum and call me Rosie hahahahahaha” said Amy giggling as she took a few moments to look at Davids red bottom before starting again.

SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK spank, SPANK spank, SPANK spank. By the time Amy handed the paddle back to Charlotte, David he was in agony. Charlotte took hold of the paddle and delivered another eight to his bottom SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank, SPANK, Spank. “Right stand up you know the routine go and face the wall with your hands on your head” shouted Charlotte. David was made to stand facing the wall for over half an hour. Once the girls had finished talking David was told to go upstairs and get changed into his black babydoll nightie then he can make himself something to eat and then go to bed because he needed to be up early in the morning. David walked upstairs he would have loved to be able to dress like how most girls dress for bed in say pyjamas or a full length nightie but that wasn’t an option. David got dressed and walked back down to the lounge. “wow Rosie don’t you look sexy” shouted Amy as she looked at David dressed in a see thru black nightie and hold up stockings.
1.jpg
Rosie's Babydoll nightie
(21.88 KiB) Downloaded 8 times
David made himself something to eat and then was sent to bed, David lay in his bed today had been the worst day of his life. He had been made to dress up in front Charlotte’s best friend and had been spanked by both Charlotte and Amy. He also knew that tomorrow he would have to go over Amy’s house and clean it dressed as a woman.

Often123

Re: Mistress Taylor and Amy FFm Part 2

Post by Often123 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:00 pm

David is in so much trouble now, thanks to the girls.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Re: Mistress Taylor and Amy FFm Part 2

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:07 am

I liked the way Charlotte described how she started spanking him with the paddle, Hard and slow!

I hope you will write about Amy's time with David as a sissy housekeeper. and mention she leaves his his bottom bright red and purple bruised to sit on back after he is returned to Charlotte's.