The Apprentice of Bredgeham, CH 1-3.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Unclespankrr

Re: The Apprentice of Bredgeham, CH 1-3.

Post by Unclespankrr » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:57 am

Yes we do thank you so much

Hope you keep them coming

John

Unclespankrr

Post by Unclespankrr » Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:03 am

Come on get to it waiting long enough

And its past the 18 of Feb

buttraider

Post by buttraider » Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:31 am

I loved this story. Altho i wouldn't want to be in her place at that school, i would love to be over that principals lap and have that connection with someone who truly cares about your well being. The is to "ribby"....if you don't like the context of the story what the h*** are you on this site for. Oooh....now who needs a good spanking? Anyone game?

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:53 am

Okay first of all cudos on a story so far well done.

Elizabeth is learnig, however she seemed stunned that all the girls were paying attention to their teacher in class. Here's an idea she could be caught drifting off into her own thoughts, called out on it, bent over skirt lifted and paddled hard with a wooden school paddle over her panties.

She mistakenly tries to be stoic and not show her pain in front of her peer classmates. This simply will not do and the teacher swats her very hard across the middle of both cheeks and Elizabeth wails new cries of agony from built of pain and slams her tummy up and down into her desk top causing her to her to embarass herself, sounding a fart from between her burning red cheeks.

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

sweetansassy

Post by sweetansassy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:30 pm

OMG sweetie!! Your literary insight is incredible. You have a talent for bringing the reader deep into the realm of your writing. I truly hope you've considered pursuing your abilities in a professional arena. As one of the other posters stated........I've never been that much into the school-girl scenario......but......(smiles)....I've enjoyed your abilities and creativity so immensely that I will definitely be on the lookout for future postings. Absolutely fabulous writing style and technique. hugsssssssssssssssssss

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Thu May 05, 2011 5:03 am

Bravo, the correct course of action for a bratty, self absorbed schoolgirl, who's flipid answer is, "whatever"

I hope there will be many more chapters as you are an excellent storyteller, putting us into the action!

henry999

Post by henry999 » Mon May 09, 2011 4:53 am

Beautifully written.