The Apprentice of Bredgeham, CH 1-3.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Artistspectrum

The Apprentice of Bredgeham, CH 1-3.

Post by Artistspectrum » Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Apprentice of Bredgeham

ONE

Elizabeth Hampton twirled her silky jet black hair between her jewelry cluttered fingers and sized up the three building boarding school complex from the passenger seat of the luxury sedan her mother had rented for the two hour drive from the airport. Beyond the buildings a huge grassy campus filled with sports fields of all kinds sprawled out in all directions, ending abruptly at the edges of a surrounding forest that seemed to dig in its roots and resist the expansion of the complex.
The sinking sun hung low in the sky and cast long shadows over a courtyard cluttered with picnic benches where a cluster of girls sat quietly. One picked at a sandwich while the others were writing in notebooks. Elizabeth had researched the Bredgeham Boarding School for the past two weeks—from the moment she learning that she had to go. Strangely, not much literature existed and she couldn’t find out much at all with the notable exception of the school’s motto, “Bredgeham Boarding School for Wayward Girls. We grow the leaders of tomorrow through the steady hand of discipline.”
Whatever that means, she thought. Steady hand. She scoffed. Give me a week and I’ll own this place.
Still, it was unsettling to have no idea what the school was about or what they had planned for her. So far her understanding was that this wasn’t a typical group home or a training school, but some sort of academic retreat for troubled girls that were on the cusp of going into state custody. Every time she asked her mother anything about the school, she received half answers which unnerved her. The worst answer so far was, “They are going to give you what you need.”
What the heck do I need?
The thought of being away from her mother seemed sexy at first, but now that reality was beginning to set in, a knot formed in her stomach. This place didn’t resemble freedom. Not only were there no hot boys in sight, but the girls were dressed like little schoolgirls and resembled children. This place quickly began to feel more like a prison that she had been sentenced to serve time at. A few moments of observation of the nearby girls at the table told her everything that she needed to know. This place was no good, and she didn’t want to be there.
“I look like an idiot mom.” she said, gesturing to her school uniform which consisted of a plaid skirt that fell a few inches above her knees, a white pair of stockings that reached from her shiny black clogs up to her thighs leaving only a small portion of her slender golden legs exposed between the bottom of the skirt and the tip of the stockings. She tugged at a blue sweater that was emblazoned with the golden Bredgeham crest. The white collar of her shirt peeked above the neckline of the sweater. This uniform was tailored for a school child and not a seventeen year old girl. Elizabeth was a stunning girl, but in this outfit without the benefit of her makeup, she looked two or even three years younger than normal. And inside she felt just like she looked, like a child.
“You made your point, mom. I’m sorry for throwing the party. Can we just go home now?”
Ms. Hampton allowed her head to rest on the leather seat for a second. Her curly blond hair cupped between the leather and her head. As she rolled her head toward her daughter, her loose bangs framed her soft featured face and sapphire eyes. Her mother was elegant, but in that moment the woman just looked tired. Elizabeth almost felt sorry for her and forced herself to look away, lest she feel guilt about bringing the woman to this point.
“First of all,” mom finally said, “you don’t look like an idiot. You look like a proper young lady. And your appointment here was not made lightly. Nor was it made because of that one party. I have spoken to judge Rodgers at length.”
“What did that pervert say?” Elizabeth shrieked as the pit in her stomach expanded. This was getting worse.
“He wanted to put you in the training school for a year. As much as you will hate to hear this, you appointment here is your fault. It is a compilation of things that you have done. It is a reflection of your behavior over the past three years. You are out of control Liz. I’m afraid for you. This place specializes in dealing with girls like…”
“Girls like what, Mom? Girls like me?” Whatever compassion that Elizabeth felt vanished instantly. Her heart thumped behind her ribcage and she clinched her fist, trying everything she could not to punch the glove box. “It’s your fault that I’m here. You should have just let me do what I wanted.”
“To a degree, I blame myself. But you never learned how to accept the word no, or even be civil—even when you were a little girl you were demanding. Your dad and I didn’t know how to discipline you. We loved you too much. And now that he is gone… well, I can’t fix this alone and I can’t stand by and watch you continue on your current path. You will end up dead or in jail. The truth is that you are dangerously manipulative and cruel.” Ms. Hampton stopped and crimped her hair into an elastic band. “Look, you have always had whatever you wanted and it’s turned you into…”
“Bitch.” Elizabeth screamed, silencing her mother again, looking upon her with contempt. “You’re an idiot. Turned me into what! I am not a spoiled brat. I just like nice things. Like my friends. What’s wrong with having what you want?”
“Sorry, baby. Materialistic things are all that matters to you. You treat everyone around you as if they exist only to please you.”
Elizabeth folded her arms across her chest. “Shut up.”
“I know the truth is tough, baby.”
This attempt at intimidating her Mother was going nowhere fast. She could read her mother well enough to know that she had to try a different tactic. There had to be some way that she could get her mother to cave in, to drive them back to the airport and forget this whole thing ever happened. There had to be a solution to this. Who knew, maybe she would even act nicer when they landed in Connecticut. Desperate, Elizabeth allowed emotion to wash over her and produced fake free flowing tears. “Mommy, you are dropping me off in the middle of nowhere with people I don’t even know. I don’t deserve this. Daddy wouldn’t do this to me.”
“At this point, I think your father would be in agreement with me. You are going to have to brave this out. You will be better for it in the end. And then when your treatment is complete you can come home and we can start over.”
Ms. Hampton was stern. Elizabeth recognized the look engraved in her deep blue eyes. Mom was resolute. The woman had made up her mind.
Elizabeth didn’t want to beg. With dignity, she turned up her petite nose, opened the car door and exited. She stretched her legs out and inhaled a strong flowery fragrance that hung in the air. She hadn’t noticed the flowers at first, but standing on the asphalt she noticed a wide bed of exotic flowers that lined a cobblestone walkway leading all the way to an entrance archway. Above the archway, the Bredgeham crest hung. Under the crest, the phrase, “Building #03 Main Building,” was stenciled in large white letters.
She ran her fingers through her silky hair, pushed it out of her face and walked to the back of the black sedan. Tapping the trunk, she said, “Open it. “
“Can you stop talking to me like that, Liz?”
Elizabeth smirked. She hated her mother and had no desire to make conversation. She was done talking and didn’t want to say goodbye. When they went to meet the principal for check in, Elizabeth planned on giving her mother the silent treatment. In fact, she would never talk to the bitch ever again. If she ever left this place, she would be more than old enough to claim her inheritance. Then she would move away and never call or visit her mother again. Dropping her in this hell hole, even at a judge’s request was unforgiveable.
“Elizabeth Hampton.” A strange voice came from behind her.
Liz turned around to see a tall woman dressed in a knee length business skirt and red scarf over a white dress shirt and blue tailored blazer approaching. She looked pleasant enough. Her long shapely legs were stuffed into black pantyhose and her black high-heels clicked of the cobblestone. Much like her mother, the woman’s face had soft features. But a closer examination revealed very intense brown eyes.
The woman stopped and appraised Elizabeth up and down. The look was not unlike the look a mother would give a sloppily dressed daughter. “Good Morning welcome to Bredgeham School.” The woman then flicked her eyes to Elizabeth’s mother and smiled. “You must be Ms. Hampton.”
Liz was barely five foot five inches tall and just reached the woman’s chest. Elizabeth estimated that the woman must have been five foot eleven or taller without heels. Grayson was huge, but very feminine and delicate in her mannerisms and gestures. Her size notwithstanding, the woman’s appearance was striking.
“And you must be Principal Grayson.” Ms Hampton said through a bright smile.
“It is a pleasure to meet you finally.” Grayson replied.
Ms. Hampton circled the car and shook hands with the tall woman. “It is a pleasure to meet you as well.”
Grayson smiled and shifted the conversation back to business. “As we discussed over the phone, your daughter will not need any of her belongings. We will provide her with all of the essentials. We allow her to bring her own hygiene products. No other contraband will be allowed.”
Why is she ignoring me? What did I do? This has to be a mistake. “But my make up?”
“She may not bring her makeup. Our girls do not have the need for makeup. There are no boys her age within twenty miles of this facility. And while she is here she will learn to respect herself enough to not need makeup to feel good about herself.”
Elizabeth instantly saw red. “I am standing right here, Miss whatever-your-stupid-name-is. You can talk to me directly. My mother…”
“…You will address me as Principal Grayson—nothing else. Do you understand?”
Elizabeth folded her arms and leaned against the bumper. The power struggle had already begun and Liz had been there less than two minutes. “Whatever.”

TWO

The walk along the cobblestone walkway leading from the front curb to the school did not go as expected. Grayson didn’t give any ground or even acknowledge Elizabeth’s presence again. Rather she continued her conversation with mom as if Liz wasn’t even there.
This made Liz even more agitated, but she knew that she couldn’t be the one to speak first. To develop control of a relationship took patience—and like her mother said, she was a master manipulator. Still, this woman tested her patience. The teenager grinded her teeth and could feel her hands quaking. She could hear her heartbeat thumping in her ear above the sound of the two women’s heels clicking on the stone.
To distract herself from following the conversation, Elizabeth dropped back and pretended to be disinterested in whatever the adults were talking about. She focused on the exotic flowers, but caught the two talking about Elizabeth as if she were miles away and not walking right behind them. When mom looked back, Elizabeth pretended to smooth out the plaid skirt and paid no attention to her.
Inside the building classes were in session and all the girls were dressed in the exact same uniform. In the one classroom that the trio passed, Elizabeth peered in the window and noticed that all of the students were paying attention. Not one appeared to be dozing off.
Grayson led them down a wide marble staircase that opened up to a large office space at the bottom.
“This portion of the structure is the school’s administrative offices.” Grayson said to Ms. Hampton as if giving a tour.
Grayson shouldered through a wooden door and guided them down a short corridor lined with her predecessors. The line of ex-principals began in 1880 with a black and white portrait of the first principal all the way to the current. The entrance to the principal’s office was marked with a gold plated bracket that read, “Principal Dianna Grayson.”
Elizabeth stepped through the wide wooden doorframe behind her mother and emerged into a well decorated, stylish and very relaxing office. All the wood upholstery and furniture in the room was mahogany and the hardwood floor was dark. Hundreds of leather bound first edition books lined the walls in ceiling height bookcases. Grayson’s desk was the centerpiece of the office and rested on a crimson carpet. The desk was neat and tidy and had only a thin manila folder and a wooden hairbrush resting on top of it. The folder, Liz guessed was her own personal file. The hairbrush struck Elizabeth as strange. Who brushes their hair with a wooden hairbrush that size. It’s bigger than my head.
Two cozy, straight backed leather chairs were set before the desk, which the principal gestured toward. “Please, have a seat.”
Yeah right.
Elizabeth turned her back to the adults and gave a cold look to her mother, before she thumped to the far corner of the room and plopped down in a sofa that Grayson likely used for casual entertaining. She picked up a science magazine from a coffee table and pretended to read. If Mom and Principal Grayson are going to treat me like a child than I am going to act like a defiant one.
“I’m sorry about my daughter.” Ms. Hampton apologized.
But, again, Principal Grayson ignored the behavior and directed her full attention to Ms. Hampton. “I have some release forms for you to sign.”
After about a half an hour of signing papers, Elizabeth’s mother stood, shook hands with the principal and exchanged goodbyes.
“Don’t worry. Your daughter is in good hands.”
“I know.” said Elizabeth’s mother as she swept across the room toward the couch section. “Come on, Liz. Let’s go get you situated in your dorm room.”
Elizabeth slapped down the magazine and stood. “It’s about time.”
“That is quite alright, Ms. Hampton. You may say good bye to your daughter here. I will give her a short orientation and let her know what is expected of her. I prefer to do it in private and not in front of any of the other girls. Each child has their own plan. Once we finish I will take her to her room and get her settled. She can call you from my office once she is situated.”
Ms. Hampton nodded and turned her attention to Elizabeth. “Baby, I’m sorry that it has to be like this but it is for your own good. Okay. I just…”
“Shut up, mom.” was all Elizabeth could say. She folded her arms and turned her head away.
With that mom walked out of the room with a tear in her eye and sealed the door behind her.
“Come over her young lady and sit down.”
Young lady. “No. I will not.”
“Elizabeth Hampton, I have the power to make this stay pleasant or unpleasant. It is entirely up to you. But believe me, I will not ask you a second time.”
“Fine.” Elizabeth thumped across the hardwood and plopped down in one of the two armless chairs. She folded her arms across her chest. “What?”
Principal Grayson gave no expression. The woman simply couldn’t be read. “Since you are anxious to begin your treatment, we will begin right now. You are not an adult, Elizabeth. Your behavior has made it necessary for us to turn back the clock so to speak. During your stay, you will be treated as if you were a child. You will need to prove yourself to my staff and your peers. From there you will earn privileges and move up in your treatment. The more you act like an adult the more you will be treated like one.”
Elizabeth’s heart raced. This woman didn’t know who she was dealing with. She wasn’t about to be treated like a child and this wasn’t going as planned. The principal was tough. “Let’s get one thing straight. I do what I want when I want. Are we clear, Grayson?”
“I have had about enough of your poor attitude. We will continue your orientation after you are properly disciplined.”
“What does that mean, bitch?”
Without saying a word, Principal Grayson swept from behind the desk so fast she seemed to appear beside Elizabeth’s chair. With one hand the woman pulled the armless straight back chair that Ms. Hampton had been sitting in, toward the middle of the carpet then she reached out with a strong hand and grabbed Elizabeth’s arm.
Elizabeth dug in her feet ready for a fight. She’s in for a…. What?
The woman pulled Elizabeth from her chair with little effort. In one motion, Elizabeth found herself helplessly over the principal’s lap with her bottom sticking straight up in the air. Elizabeth struggled, but Grayson was strong. In the space of a second, she realized that she couldn’t even wiggle her waist once the woman locked her thick arm around it. Elizabeth reached back with her hand and screamed as her entire arm was trapped and her hand pinned to the small of her back.
She grunted. “I am not a child. You can’t do this.” She had never gone through this even as a little girl. But her instincts warned her of what was about to happen. She didn’t want to say the word out loud.
Elizabeth felt pressure on her back, but no pain. Grayson didn’t dig her elbows in or anything. She could feel Grayson lean toward her ear before she spoke. The principal’s voice was soothing in a way almost spellbinding. “This is how you will be disciplined at this school. You may be spanked by teachers or other members of my staff that think you have earned it. For worse infractions you will be sent to see me. Your spankings will never occur in front of your peers, but they will be sound and they will be carried out swiftly and effectively. You will never be made to count licks. This is not abuse, this is therapy. This is simply the only way that we can teach a young woman the lessons that she has failed to learn.
Elizabeth kicked her legs hard and Principal Grayson maneuvered her position and scissored a leg over the back of Elizabeth’s trapping them in place. Now Elizabeth’s belly was pressed over only one knee and her nose was so close to the carpet she could see a pattern woven in it. Her bottom seemed even more helplessly exposed. “You are going to be spanked, young lady. You are not going to like it and it is going to hurt. You will probably cry. When this is over, you will walk to the corner, put your nose in it, place your hands on top of your head and keep your bottom on display until I think you are ready to come out.”
Elizabeth felt a draft on her leg as Grayson flipped up her skirt exposing a pair of frilly pink panties.
“These panties are inappropriate. After this spanking, these will be disposed of. Do you understand?”
“No, I am seventeen. You can’t do this to me. Leave my skirt down.”
As she felt an intrusive finger plunge into the band of her panties, Elizabeth felt tears welling up in her eyes. Everything about this humiliated her. She felt helpless. What’s more, there was nothing that she could do but lay face down over this stranger’s lap and take a spanking.
A spanking. The thought was ridiculous. I’m seventeen.
Cool air swept over the bulbous flesh of her bare cheeks as Grayson yanked her panties down to her knees.
Elizabeth could feel her face flushing with shame. My panties are down and my pubic area is pressing up against silk nylons. Humiliating!
The next words that came from the mouth of Grayson terrified her. This can’t be happening. Liz heard the words but they were alien. “All spankings will be administered on the bare bottom so that I can monitor your punishment. I have spanked many young women in my day. This is not something that I have never seen before.”
She cried out. “I’m not a child! I am seventeen! This is child abuse! This is sexual assault.”
“You are a child for sure. But no, this is not sexual assault nor is it abuse—this is therapy. What you have done to your family, in particular what you have done to your mother…That is abuse. The way you have treated me in the short time that I have known you is inexcusable. That is why you are in this position over my knee. And for your information, less than twenty minutes ago a very sorry nineteen year old found herself in this exact position. You are not too old for this. You need this.”
Elizabeth began to fight with everything she had—as if her life was in jeopardy and not just her hind quarters. She kicked, wriggled and tried to move her arm. The position of her panties around her knees limited her range of motion. That coupled with the leg scissor of Grayson immobilized her legs completely. Still, she continued to fight for another few moments. When her efforts came up empty, she thought that maybe she could flip the chair over with her left arm. Elizabeth’s free arm was blocked out by the chair and Grayson’s body, but she was able to reach the closest wooden chair leg. She wrapped her fist tightly around it, but couldn’t muster the strength to do anything but hold onto the leg. After a few minutes of frantic struggling, her embarrassment reached a crescendo. She felt like a helpless child with her bare moon hanging in the air, presented to Grayson like some sort of fleshy target. Finally Elizabeth’s torso fell limp and her knees folded around the principals inside leg. She gasped for air. With no strength left, she begged. “Please don’t do this to me. I am too old to be spanked on my bare ass. I’ll do anything you want.”
“I want you to act like a good girl. If you use profanity again I march you into the bathroom to get a bar of soap. I will stuff in your mouth for the duration of your spanking. Do you want that?”
Elizabeth thought about it for a moment. If Grayson let her up, she could make a run for the woods. But where would she go. This was Alaska. For the first time in a long time, she felt afraid. She swallowed hard and her voice was weaker than she hoped. “No.”
“Good choice. Now your first lesson will begin. This is why you are here. Soon you will see the error of your ways and act proper. But we are a long way from there. Now we are finished talking.”
Elizabeth sensed Grayson’s hand lifting upward. She squeezed her eyes shut, anticipating contact. Please don’t let it hurt.
The first spank slapped the middle of her bottom and it stung much worse than she could have imagined. The burn radiated throughout her entire body. Her bottom shook and her arms began to quake. This was no joke. Elizabeth tried instinctively to get her arm free to cover her bottom. When she couldn’t move, she suddenly felt a deep fear. With her free hand she pulled her silk hair out of her face.
She couldn’t buy her way or talk her way out of this.
There was nothing she could do.
She was going to have to submit to a spanking. She was too good for this. Wasn’t she. Elizabeth Hampton was going to be spanked like a little schoolgirl and it was really going to hurt—bad. Elizabeth cried out. “I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I won’t be rude anymore. Give me another chance.”
Principal Grayson ignored her pleas and began spanking in rapid succession. Left, right, middle, left, right and middle, over and over, until her bottom was on fire. It hurt. She fought back tears, but knew that crying was inevitable. All Elizabeth could concentrate on was the burning pain in her rear end. The rest of her body felt like useless appendages attached to a spot of stinging pain.
She began to cry silently.
After what seemed like an eternity of continuous assault on her bare bottom, Elizabeth pleaded through free flowing tears. “I can’t take anymore. Please stop.”
After a few more minutes of the same treatment, Elizabeth folded completely over Grayson’s lap in submission. It was an act of exhaustion. She deserved this and it was useless to resist. She collapsed and allowed her full weight to rest over her spanker’s lap accepting the remainder of her punishment. Although sobbing and in pain, Elizabeth felt something besides humiliation. Strangely, she felt loved and cared for and strangest of all—taken care of.
After a few more intense minutes, the spanking abruptly stopped.
Elizabeth couldn’t stop wailing and wanted more than anything to get up off Grayson’s lap. As much as she felt a nurturing that she needed and maybe even craved, she didn’t think that she could look her spanker in the eye ever again.
Not after what had just happened.
No one had ever seen or treated her like this. For goodness sake, she was lying over the woman’s knee with her skirt up, her panties around her knees, her hair stuck to the tears on her face and her bottom felt like it was on fire. She wasn’t going to be able to sit for a long time.
“You are almost finished, Elizabeth.” Grayson soothed. Her voice was calming.
“Almost. But I can’t take anymore.”
“I have to be sure that you are a sorry little girl, Elizabeth. I have to know that you are remorseful and that you have learned your lesson. And above all else, I want this experience to be a constant reminder to you, of why you should mind your manners.”
Then Elizabeth heard a sound, a scraping on the desk. Oh no. Not the wooden hairbrush!

THREE

The first stroke of the hairbrush connected with a bite worse that any pain she ever felt. Her burning bare bottom felt as if it actually could burst into flames.
“I’ve learned my lesson.” She cried out. “I promise.”
Grayson stroked her hair gently. “All little girls say that when their bottoms are being spanked. Now you have seven more, little girl.”
Elizabeth remained in submission, resting limply over Grayson’s warm knee. At some point during the punishment, Principal Grayson had released Elizabeth’s right arm. Instead of trying to block the assault, she reached back and cupped her spanker’s knee for balance. Grayson allowed the contact.
Although not forced to count the hairbrush swats out loud, she tallied them in her head.
One. She couldn’t help crying out, the wooden implement landed in the exact spot of the last. She could feel her skin swelling and her bare skin tightening. She tried not to kick her legs, but it was an instinctive reaction.
Grayson tightened her hold and pushed her knee upward. Elizabeth’s feet now hung in the air and couldn’t reach the floor.
Two! It hurt, but at least it was in a different spot.
Three.
“Owww. I can’t take anymore.”
“You only have four more. You are doing well.”
Four!!! The stroke landed in the same spot as the first. This brush covered most of her tiny little bottom which left little room for respites. Now she arched her back and pressed her bottom high into the air, hoping that the sudden change in her position would make Principal Grayson hit her thigh or somewhere, anywhere else.
No such luck.
Five. Her bottom felt as if it could explode and that she could pass out.
Six!
When the final swat fell, Elizabeth was crying hysterically and even holding her breath between bellows. Principal Grayson rubbed her back and her bottom and allowed her to cry while lying over her knee. For a moment Elizabeth forgot where she was and accepted the caring gesture of Grayson’s strong palm massaging her backside. Although the pain in her bottom was unbearable, she felt deep respect for her spanker and was not even upset at her. Elizabeth directed her anger at herself.
A list of amends presented itself in her mind. But one glared over all.
Mom!
She wanted to apologize to her mother. Really apologize. Like she had never done before.
Although she wouldn’t admit it to herself, deep down Liz knew that she needed this spanking. Who would have guessed that the punishment would have had such a profound affect? She never ever wanted to be turned over anyone else’s knee, but was grateful that the penalty existed. It made her feel safe, like there was a way to wash the slate clean if necessary.
“Okay, dear you may get up and sit on my lap.”
Elizabeth did as she was told, and was given a solid hug. The embrace felt like a grizzly hugging a toddler. She felt like a little girl again transported back in time. Maybe she could learn something at Bredgeham. Grayson held her tightly and stroked her back. “It’s okay child. All is forgiven. We can start fresh now. You have paid your due.”
The words were liberating and she felt bonded to her spanker even deeper. It was as if Grayson could read her mind. Elizabeth actually felt lighter. She felt without guilt for the first time in a long time. She didn’t need to play games with Principal Grayson. The woman was not going to take her crap, but she was going to take good care of her.
After a long embrace, Principal Grayson pulled Elizabeth’s disheveled hair out of her face and stared into her eyes not unkindly. As she spoke she tucked the tail of Elizabeth’s skirt into the waist line. “Now I want you to put your nose in the corner behind me until I tell you to come out. Keep your hands on top of your head. Leave your panties where they are. I will be working on your file. If I catch you rubbing your bottom, you will go right back over my knee. Do you understand?”
“Yes ma’am.”
“Good girl.”
Her panties fell to her feet as she shuffled her clogs across the carpet and then the hardwood. She didn’t want to bend over and pull her panties back up to her knees and get in trouble, so she left them at her feet. Her skirt didn’t fall into place. It remained up. She stopped with her face about a half foot away from the corner. She felt like a little girl.
“Put your nose in the corner, dear.”
The transformation from teenager to child was now complete as Principal Grayson approached her, placed her hand on the small of her back and guided her deep into the corner. Elizabeth’s nose rested just inches from the corner when Principal Grayson told her to stand still. After the distraction from moving subsided, Elizabeth’s bottom became the focus of her concentration once again. It burned! She wanted to reach back quickly and rub it. The thought of being tossed back over Principal Grayson’s knee again was more than enough of a deterrent to keep her from doing so.
“Now, Elizabeth, I want you to take this time to think about everything you have done. I want you to think about everyone you have hurt. I can tell that you are remorseful. That is a good start. Remember that you have now paid for your actions. You can’t change them and I don’t want you to harbor any guilt. Still, I want you to really think of how you could improve your behavior and repair your relationship with your mother.”
Elizabeth looked across time and could see her mother crying as she left Principal Grayson’s office. How she wanted to enter into the memory and give her mother a big hug and sob in her arms.
It was too late and Elizabeth was sorry.
She began to sob again.
“It is okay, Elizabeth. Let it all out.” Ms Grayson advised as the woman made her way back to her desk. The sound of the clicking heals moving away from her presence was the loneliest sound Elizabeth had ever heard. The confusing thought alone made the tears flow faster. Once she heard the chair squeak and then silence followed by the sound of the folder flipping over, Elizabeth felt utterly alone.
With a strange separation anxiety assaulting her emotions, Liz longed for Grayson to hold her. In fact, she would rather lie flat over Principal Grayson’s lap with her naked bottom hovering in the air while experiencing the revelations of her poor attitude.
Standing with her nose in the corner and a bright apple red bottom on display, Elizabeth didn’t want to be a big girl. She didn’t want to stop crying and most of all she didn’t want to be alone.

ribby

Re: The Apprentice of Bredgeham, CH 1-3.

Post by ribby » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:01 pm

I do like the writing style, the story is well written however I will not read another chapter because I do not believe in forcing spanking on any one whether adult or child. I look forward to reading your other writings were hopefully the spankings are consenual

Unclespankrr

Post by Unclespankrr » Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:39 am

Now i wish there would be a part where her teachers show her a new way to learn in there class over there knees

UncleJohn

evaotk

Post by evaotk » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Well Written, 15T11. I Could feel the characters. I love Elizabeth - she is a brat like me after all. Absolutely loved it. Cant wait to read more.

lar691

Post by lar691 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:39 am

Very nice. I love school stories, and this one looks to be a particularly hot one. I am hoping for the next part, where we will no doubt see Elizabeth and perhaps other girls punished for misbehavior in class or dorm.

-Larry

socalswitchyguy

Post by socalswitchyguy » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:38 pm

Excellent beginning. Like your other fans, I look forward to the next installments.

MaMaBlue

Post by MaMaBlue » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Incredibly well written darling! Wonderful character development...super literary imagery...and fabulous way to capture moments that many can relate to. So looking forward to reading more. Peace & Hugs, MaMa Blue

Unclespankrr

Post by Unclespankrr » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:00 am

I hope you have it posted real soon, I love this story can we read more of this story .please

UncleJohn

evaotk

Post by evaotk » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:41 pm

I agree with UncleJohn. When can we read more? Have read it three times, 15T. Don't let us down.

Artistspectrum

Post by Artistspectrum » Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 am

Chapters 4-6 of the Apprentice of Bredgeham will be posted by next Friday Feb 18. If anyone is interested please email with some suggestions. I am editing and would love input.