The Bottom Drawer

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
maryfj1972

The Bottom Drawer

Post by maryfj1972 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:01 pm

This is from my own wordpress blog http://thedisciplineofmary.wordpress.com/

Maintenance Day was today. I. Hate. Maintenance Day. It’s been just my Daddy and me for several years now and I am subjected to his punishments because Daddy says he will NOT have a sassy, bratty girl living under his roof. Daddy spanks me probably once a week for normal stuff; bad grades, talking back, and for general disrespect. I think I’m too old for spankings–especially since I have to receive them on my bare bottom–but Daddy’s rules stand and if I don’t like it, I can move out and fend for myself, and at 15, there’s no way I could do that! Daddy loves Maintenance Day and has made me go in the library and write about it. So here I sit, recalling the events of the day.

Maintenance Day involves nearly all the various forms of punishment Daddy uses to correct my naughty behavior and whether I have been bad or good has no bearing. Maintenance Day is long, painful, difficult, and humiliating, but is used to ensure I understand my place in this household–that of a sweet baby girl who belongs to her Daddy–body and soul. Usually Daddy takes pictures of my diapered bottom with no other clothes on(clothing is generally prohibited on maintenance day–I am required to be naked or in my diaper only). Daddy also takes pictures of my red bottom–I get paddled several times on this day and by the time Daddy puts me to bed, my poor, tender bottom is so sore, I can barely sit! Daddy puts me on my tummy when he puts me to bed; sometimes he rubs lotion on my bottom til I fall asleep, but sometimes he holds me and rocks me.

Daddy opened the door to my bedroom and I pretended to be asleep. I didn’t sleep well at all last night in anticipation of all the punishments and humiliations I would soon endure. I kept my eyes closed and remained curled up on my side, pulling the blankets tighter around my chin. Daddy was not fooled. He sat down gently and placed his hand on my hip and told me it was time to wake up. I ignored him.

“You know what day it is, Baby? It’s my favorite day; a day you display your devotion to me and prove you are a good girl; your Daddy’s girl–not a tramp who opens her legs for other boys. This is the day I get to do all sorts of delicious things to my sweet little girl’s body. Wake up, baby. Come on now; do as Daddy says.”

Daddy coaxed the blankets from my firm grasp and peeled them back to reveal my half dressed body. The cool air hit my skin and I was suddenly fully awake as I rolled onto my back. Maintenance always begins with a thorough physical examination and I’m NEVER allowed to shower first. Daddy says it adds to my mental and physical discomfort and humiliation. He’s right; I’m mortified.

Daddy helped me to a sitting position and I lifted my arms so he could remove my little T-shirt. He then had me lie back and raise my hips so he could take my little pink panties off. I’m only allowed to wear pink or white bikini panties. I had bought a pair of lace black panties once and daddy, thinking something was up (how do daddies know this stuff??) had me strip in front of him and I was put in the corner, the black lace panties around my knees as I contemplated my defiance to daddy’s strict rules regarding my attire. I was paddled til I sobbed. Daddy had me kneel sideways on the spanking chair in the spare bedroom, bent at the waist with my palms resting on the floor, black lace panties around my ankles. I was then hand spanked as daddy kept his hand on my waist. Then, in the same position, I was paddled til I howled.

Once my panties were removed and I was completely naked, Daddy stood between my legs and palpated my tiny breasts with his large hands, kneading, squeezing, feeling for any abnormalities. I am quiet during this part of my inspection. Then he squeezed my tiny, pink nipples until they were hard. I was ordered to lift my arms as daddy massaged my breasts and tickled my rib cage, eliciting a few giggles and making me squirm. I was then ordered to take both my hands and squeeze them together as Daddy flicked my nipples with his fore finger, asking me how it felt. (“It feels nice, daddy). Sometimes he leans in and uses his warm tongue to flick my hard nipples, his hot breath feels good…Daddy notes my response time, makes various comments about my sweet, little titties. He asks me if I let any boys touch them and I respond with, “No, Daddy…only you are allowed to touch them.” I’m then ordered to get on my hands and knees so daddy could feel my tits as they hang down. He squeezed, caressed, and pinched my sensitive nipples. I moaned.

Daddy had me get back on my back as he went into the bathroom to get the lubricant and thermometer. He stopped on the way back to retrieve the paddle, the belt, and enema equipment from the bottom drawer of the dresser. The bottom drawer–the treasure trove of pleasure and pain. Daddy is no monster; he knows I need pleasure, too… as long as it is he who administers it.

I then lifted my legs, spread them nice and wide (not wide enough and daddy spanks), bent my knees and held them to my chest; daddy placed my thumb in my mouth for this part of my exam because it calms me. I suck my thumb hard in an effort to calm my nerves. In this position I’m completely open and exposed and ready for daddy to examine my little girl parts. I watched his every movement as I sucked my thumb, as I have done for years during this humiliating part of my exam. As I stated before, I’m prohibited to shower first and my face turned red and felt hot as daddy put lubricant on his finger to examine the folds of my pussy. I began to whimper and squirm. I sucked my thumb greedily…doing so helps me endure the uncomfortable exam, but I am ordered to keep my knees to my chest and spread as wide as possible so he can thoroughly examine me. I whimpered and wriggled on the bed. Daddy got the paddle he took from the bottom drawer and had me hold my legs together and back as far as I could; spanked in the diaper position is excruciating! My bottom pulled tight and the sting of the paddle had me crying! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!!!! After daddy gave me twenty or so hard spanks with the paddle I was ready to cooperate. Once again I am ordered to hold my legs to my chest and spread WIDE. I sniffle and suck my thumb as daddy massaged my clit and fingered my now wet pussy. Daddy then needed to take my temperature. He applied lubricant to my bottom hole and inserted the thermometer. It was uncomfortable and he turned it a bit. He spoke soothingly.

“Shhhhhhh….it’s OK, sweetheart; almost done. That’s a good girl. Daddy wants to make sure you don’t have a fever. Keep those legs apart so I don’t have to spank you. When was your last BM, baby?” Daddy asked as he removed the thermometer from my bottom.

“Three days ago, I think…” my voice trailed off. I am required to eat a balanced diet with lots of veggies and whole grains…but when daddy isn’t watching, at school for instance, I sneak junk food. It has a tendency to make me irregular. Daddy keeps a chart of my bowel movements and even goes with me to the bathroom sometimes to see that I have one; cleaning me up afterwards. If I appear to strain or produce nothing, I’m given an enema or suppository. Suppositories and enemas are administered probably two or three times a month, over daddy’s lap mostly. Sometimes daddy inserts my suppositories with me lying down on the bed, knees up, spread wide, and against my chest. I also take them on all fours; head down, bottom up and holding my bottom open for daddy to slowly and gently insert it. As for enemas, daddy might have me kneel on the bed, head down, bottom up. If my tummy hurts, I’m allowed to lie on my side, lift my leg as daddy gives the enema. Daddy takes me to the bathroom to expel the contents of my bowels and bends me over like he did since I was little to clean and wash me. I feel so little when daddy gently tells me to spread my legs a little or bend over a bit more so he can thoroughly clean my dirty little bottom.

“You’ll get an enema today, baby. After your bath, I’m going to kiss your clean little girl parts(!!!) and put you in a nice soft diaper. I’ll rock you like my sweet baby.”
“Can we skip the spankings, Daddy? Please, Daddy…? I promise I’m your girl only. Please…” I was nearly sobbing, hoping daddy would spare a day of spankings.

“No, baby. You will receive several spankings today; you need them. I know you are my sweet baby, but this is only to keep you that way,” daddy said gently.

“But, Daddy!!! I don’t want anymore punishment….please….!!!” I implored.

“Girl, do you want a whipping right now? Do you?” Daddy said harshly. “I didn’t think so. Now get on all fours and put that head down–I want your cheek on the mattress, arms spread and legs wide open. If you don’t spread wide, I’ll have you hold your bottom open for examination. Up, up, now. Good girl.”

Once in this humiliating position, Daddy gently tickled my bottom hole and pussy…til I squirmed and wriggled. This response earned a quick spanking. I whimpered, but stayed still as Daddy held my wrists at the small of my back and reddened my round bottom with a fusillade of sharp swats. I then had to hold my bottom cheeks open so daddy could examine my bottom. He tickled, probed with his finger, made comments about my pink little hole and how it appeared I would need a nice warm enema. Then Daddy fingered fucked my bottom and I moaned with pleasure. Once Daddy was satisfied with how nice and tight I was, he patted my bottom and informed me it was time for my enema. I sat on the bed, still naked, and watched as daddy went to the bathroom and got my enema ready. The butterflies in my tummy were going mad! In a few minutes I would be back over daddy’s lap to receive my enema and although he had been giving me enemas since I was little, I never got used to the slight embarrassment they caused. I can’t count the number of spankings I got for years because I either resisted, tried to hide, or cried because I had to have one. No amount of crying helped; daddy would either soothe me and dry my tears and gently help me take all my clothes off before he guided his sobbing baby over his lap or he sometimes had me pull my panties down to paddle me in a successful effort to “Give me something to cry about” before he administered my enema. It just depended on his mood, I suppose.

Once everything was ready, daddy guided me over his lap and pinned my legs and had me put my hands behind my back; he then held my wrists firmly at the small of my back and spanked me with paddle for a few minutes; alternating between rubbing my bottom and paddling. I though the spanking would never end!!! Oh, how it hurt and my howling and begging did nothing to deter him. Finally, I was sufficiently paddled and daddy released my wrists and legs and instructed me to spread my legs. He applied lubricant to my bottom hole and inserted the enema nozzle. I felt the warm water go in…and once I felt a bit of cramping, I asked daddy to stop and he did. Daddy always gives me a few seconds then starts back again, alternating between starting and stopping the flow of water until I have taken at least two quarts. I stayed over daddy’s lap and he massaged my clit and rubbed my back until I needed to go the potty. He helped me to stand and took my hand and walked me to the toilet; I was practically running! Daddy stood before me, like he has for years, and watched as I expelled my enema. This is ALWAYS embarrassing and it takes a while for me to void all of it. I told daddy I was finished and he stood me up and bent me over and held my waist with his huge arm and wiped my bottom and washed me really well.

“Time for your bath, baby; water is already nice and warm,” Daddy said as he then helped me into the bathtub. I sat down in the nice, warm water and daddy washed my face with a warm wash cloth. He then used the washcloth to wet my skin from the waist up and proceeded to soap my arms, hands, back…and then my little girl titties. He massaged and caressed my slick, soapy titties and gently squeezed my nipples and watched my face for my response…I moaned and leaned my head to rest on daddy’s shoulder. I breathed his scent and liked the solid feeling of his body. I reluctantly leaned back in the tub as daddy instructed, as he played with my tits some more and soaped my belly, my legs, my feet. Then it was time for him to wash my little girl parts. Daddy soaped the washcloth and had me kneel and spread my knees. After he washed me, he rinsed my pussy with warm water from the tap. I then got on all fours and daddy washed my bottom and rinsed it. Daddy then fingered my pussy, remarking on the swollen lips (“Naughty, baby…all excited at your daddy’s touch! Tsk, tsk…) He fingered me til I came…hard and then gently helped me from the tub. He wrapped me in a towel and hugged me, giving me a deep kiss with his tongue. I remember the first time daddy put his tongue in my mouth and “taught” me the correct way to kiss him! It was exciting…the butterflies making me weak in the knees! It was bliss being kissed like a grown up by daddy! I was his girl, his baby…his lover. I knew I would never leave him even though his punishments were unbearable sometimes, I knew he punished because he loved me!

Daddy hugged and kissed me for several minutes and then dried me off slowly and thoroughly. He led me naked to the bed and I knew it was time for my diaper. This is difficult for me; to be daddy’s baby. I am not allowed the use of the toilet and if I wet my diaper, I have to come to daddy and ask to be changed. This ordeal usually lasts for several hours, during which time daddy plies me with water and juice, making sure I have a full bladder.

Daddy had me lie down on my back on the bed and put the soft diaper under my bottom as I lifted my hips. I watched his sweet face as he pinned it securely. Then the rubber pants. I felt huge! Daddy then got the camera and put me in all sorts of bottom exposing positions while he snapped a few photos. I was so embarrassed! The bulky diaper between my legs felt awkward and the only clothing I was allowed was a little T-shirt that barely reached my waist and a little pair of ankle socks. Daddy took me to the rocker recliner and had me drink a huge glass of water followed by juice. Then he rocked me for awhile and I dozed on his lap. Suddenly, my bladder was full and I could NOT get comfortable! I shifted and finally asked daddy if I could go lie on the sofa and he acquiesced. Once I was on the sofa, I tried to lie perfectly still; hoping I would not wet my diaper. Years ago, when I begged daddy to let me go to the potty, he lowered my diaper and spanked me so hard I cried. I learned early on NOT to ask for potty privileges–it would only result in a sound spanking!

Daddy came into the living room and stood over me and had me spread my legs. I obeyed and he reached in and felt my diaper to see if it was dry; he did NOT miss this opportunity to finger my pussy a little. Once satisfied with my dry diaper, I was allowed to close my legs and daddy patted my hip as I rolled onto my side. At some point, I dozed off only to be awakened by a need to pee! It was almost painful…I let go…. and soaked my diaper. I waited about 30 minutes before I would move off the sofa to find daddy to ask him to change me. Finally, the discomfort took over and the sheer embarrassment of having to beg to be changed (because sometimes daddy would stand me in the corner or have me kneel in the middle of the floor to wear my soggy diaper–I sometimes had to actually hold it in place due how how saturated it was–for 20 or 30 minutes before I was allowed a fresh one). I found daddy at his desk and approached quietly.
“Daddy, my diaper is wet,” I said with tears in my eyes. “Will you please change me?”
Daddy felt my urine soaked diaper and administered about 20 hard smacks to the back of my legs. I then cried even harder!
“Naughty girl! How long did you wait to tell me you need changing? You’ll get a spanking for wetting, as well as for waiting to tell me right away! Now let’s get this dirty diaper off you,” daddy said harshly. I hate this! I’m getting too old for daddy to diaper me and it’s so embarrassing! If my friends knew my daddy diapered and spanked me for wetting, they’d never speak to me again!
I held my diaper up as daddy led me to the bedroom. He removed me diaper and cleaned me with baby wipes, all the while scolding me for being such a bad girl. Once I was clean, daddy put me over his lap for another spanking. He hand spanked me, then paddled my sore, tender bottom. I was already so tender that I cried with the first spank of his hand and continued to cry throughout my paddling. I felt so raw, so ashamed! I begged daddy to stop spanking me, to please let me up. He admonished me harshly.

“I’ll stop your spanking when I say so; I decide the length of your punishments, not you. Do you understand me, girl? This is for your own good; I expect an obedient, respectful, sweet little girl–not some trampy, mouthy, brat living under my roof!”
I sobbed…and hiccuped…and rather incoherently told daddy I understood.
I know daddy punishes and humiliates because he loves me, but it sure doesn’t make the discipline any easier to bear!

I was so thankful when daddy finally let me stand and…then he did something he never has done. I guess it’s because I’m a little older, but he put me on the bed and had me spread my legs as he knelt between them. I began sucking my thumb as daddy gripped my ankles and held me wide open and started licking my pussy! I was all slick and swollen; daddy had explained many times it was because I get sexually aroused during punishment sometimes. I like the feeling! Daddy licked and used his tongue and when he found the “right” spot, I came hard, yelling and calling for him! Daddy explained all my little girl parts to me a few years ago; about my clit, my nipples, what orgasm is. I love how he teaches me things about my body.

I came about three times this way with daddy holding me legs open and I was exhausted from the entire day’s events. Daddy helped me up and put me in another diaper, gave me a glass of water and I drank it all, leaving not one drop. I knew better; my bottom could NOT handle another spanking! He dressed me in comfy PJ’s and had me rest on the bed for a nap. I knew if I wet, I would get the belt. I would have to be over the bed, my hips raised by a couple of pillows. Experience told me my bottom was in for it! But I dozed anyway and finally fell into a deep sleep. I awoke to semi-darkness and daddy was standing over me, his hand in my diaper, my legs spread. I was wet…

Half awake now, daddy pulled me to standing, ordered me to strip, and put me across the bed, daring me to move. I was to keep my arms and legs spread as he whipped me with his belt! I was crying and begging, but to no avail! I felt each stripe as it appeared raised and red on my poor backside. Daddy stopped, finally, after about ten minutes, and snapped pictures of my striped bottom. Then he scooped my trembling body up and held me as I cried.
“Is punishment over now?” I sobbed.
“Yes, baby, punishment is over.” Daddy said softly.
“I love you, daddy,” I hiccuped.
“I love you, too, pretty baby,” Daddy said.

He rocked me til I fell asleep and when I awoke it was day light. I was in a pair of pink panties and a tank top and the room was cool and as the sunlight filled the room, I snuggled closer to my daddy. He put his arm around me and pulled me tighter and breathed in heavily. We dozed for a couple hours, but before I drifted off, my only thought was of how much I loved daddy and what a lucky little girl I am.

licks_uk

Re: The Bottom Drawer

Post by licks_uk » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:12 am

Excellent story, well written!