How it all began. F/M Caning.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
hortipun

How it all began. F/M Caning.

Post by hortipun » Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:05 am

Many years ago in the 1960's, at a British School in the days that Corporal Punishment was normal,I received a severe caning from my lady PE Teacher. This story is slightly embellished but based on fact and it was to set me on the road of being a lifetime spankee. I love to have my bare bottom caned by a female to this day.

It was cold in the Gym changing room as I prepared for the lesson and I was the last to be ready. As a class of twelve year old boys the rules were to wear just white Gym shorts and Plimsoles and nothing else. But I was fed up, cold and rebellious - I was also beginning to mature and I was very aware that my penis was obvious even through my shorts. So that day I made a big mistake and decided to keep my pants on - well they were white I reasoned and Miss Johnson would never noticed them under my shorts.

The lesson didn't go well. I was not in the mood for exercise and really couldn't be bothered to even try very hard and when it came to the vaulting I made a real mess of it. "George, you are not trying today. For goodness sake take this more seriously otherwise I will have to teach you a lesson!" After that warning I did work a bit harder but my resolve soon broke down and it was back to doing as little as possible. Suddenly Miss Johnson had had enough. "Come here at once George!" . I went and stood in front of her suddenly feeling that empty feeling in the tummy when you know you are in trouble. "I have warned you several times to work harder George, apparently without success, so now I am going to have to remind you a bit more forcefully - with the slipper across your bottom! Remove one of your Plimsols, give it to me and then touch your toes." I knew now I was in for a spanking and there was no way out so I did as she instructed and bent over ready for my spanking. She moved behind me and I waited for the first stroke, but it didn't come. Still touching my toes I heard her voice say "despite you knowing the regulations, it would appear you are wearing underpants" "Oh no, Miss Johnson, really I am not!" The words came out so quickly I immediately wished I had not denied it, but the die was cast. "Let's see then shall we, keep quite still." Saying this I felt her grasp the legs of my shorts and swiftly pull the down to the floor. "As I thought, white underpants. Totally against the regulations she said, which means an extra punishment I am afraid. Stand up, remove your shorts and underpants completely and then touch your toes again!" My reaction was immediate - "Oh no miss, that's not fair, I won't allow you to spank my bare bottom." All the other boys gasped - to disobey a teacher was very serious and they knew I had gone beyond the point of no return. They were also probably looking forward to watching a good spanking - something we all enjoyed watching when we rarely got the chance. Today they were in luck. Miss Johnson looked furious. "George, you are not only lazy you have also broken a rule, and now you refuse to obey my instructions. I am going to have to increase your punishment so I will give you a choice - you will either remove your underpants and submit to six strokes of the cane on your bare bottom from me now or I will take you to the Head who will surely cane you himself and probably suspend you as well for refusing my orders." I knew I was trapped, she was right about the Head and being suspended would mean an extra dose of the cane from my Dad as well. There was nothing to do except agree to her terms. "Very well Miss Johnson, I agree to take your punishment" I heard myself say and I proceeded to remove my other shoe and then slowly pulled down my pants. I stood there, completely naked, in front of her and all my classmates awaiting my fate.

She looked me up and down and I could feel her eyes taking in all my naked boy parts. "Very well George, go to my office and bring me the cane you will see hanging in the tall cupboard. I set of across the Gym feeling very aware of all the eyes staring at my naked bottom which was about to be made to look very different by the stripes of her cane. It was dark brown, about three foot long, the thickness of a thick pencil and with a crooked handle at the end. Although terrified at the thought of feeling this striking my bare bottom I couldn't resist swishing it in the air to hear the swishing noise it made! I walked back to Miss Johnson feeling very silly and vulnerable with all those eyes watching me, and that cane which I handed to her. "Very well George. Now go the vaulting horse and bend right over it until you are on tiptoes with your legs well apart. I did so, feeling the cold leather on my stomach, and at the same time two of my classmates were told to stand the other side and grasp my wrists tightly to stop me moving. I was ready, stark naked, bum in the air, held over the horse waiting my fate.

"Right George, six strokes we said and they will be hard strokes believe me." I did believe her as I had seen her playing tennis and knew she had strong arms which were about to practise forehand on my bare bottom. I felt the cane tapping gently against my bottom then...Swish...Crack!! The first stroke lashed across the centre of my naked bottom. A couple of seconds after I felt as if I had been struck by a red hot whip as the pain arrived. She paused to allow the first stroke to sink in and then, slightly lower..Swish...Crack. Even harder and just below the first one a second stripe lashed across my bum. I began to squirm and wriggle but I was held firm and unable to move much, and anyway she waited until I was still before each of the next three strokes lashed down, each slightly lower than the previous one. I had never known such pain and was shouting out loudly as each stroke landed. "Right George, the final one of your six now and believe me, this one you will always remember." Swish....CRACK! By far the hardest of all the strokes, this one landed on my sweet spot, the tender join between buttocks and thighs and as it lashed down on my naked bottom I finally gave in to the tears and cried despite my watching friends. Then it was over and I was told to shower, dress and leave the Gym so I hobbled painfully across to the changing rooms, aware of all the eyes fixed on my naked and now deeply striped, bottom, the marks on which were due to remain visible for the next three weeks as a constant reminder of Miss Johnson's right arm - a reminder that has stayed with me all these years until today.

OTKpantsdown

Re: How it all began. F/M Caning.

Post by OTKpantsdown » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:47 pm

AH how I wish it were true and it had been ME over the horse.