Summer Story Pt. 2 (Bottom's Up) f/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
stephanie4f

Summer Story Pt. 2 (Bottom's Up) f/f

Post by stephanie4f » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:21 pm

Summer Story: Part 2 (Bottom's Up)

Donna couldn’t get the visual of Melissa spanking Janet out of her mind. It had been three weeks since she witnessed the embarrassing, but so hot, scene.

A grown woman squirming and squealing over the strong, beautiful woman’s knee. Janet’s full, round bottom turning pink, red, then crimson as Melissa scolded her in front of a group of adult women as she spanked the sobbing girl’s bottom raw. Why did it excite her so much she thought as she poured herself another shot of tequila.

Melissa smiled as she started to clean out her email box. She was anal about keeping her mailbox up to date. As she started to delete the forty or more messages she chuckled at the one from Rhonda. During Melissa’s pool party, Rhonda was one of the women who decided to take off her top as she sat on the shoulders of Sue Ryan. This email was her apology. Melissa could imagine the woman blushing as she wrote it. Rhonda was a mother of 2 girls and a member of the PTA. Far from the out of control woman whooping it up in the pool with her breasts swaying as she grinded herself on the neck of her next door neighbor.

As she scrolled down, Melissa saw one email that she hadn’t opened. It was from Donna Morgan another topless lass from her party. Melissa giggled. That giggle turned to a scowl as she read:

“Melissa, I am highly concerned about how your party turned out last week. There was far too much liquor and rowdiness for someone of your stature to allow. And the fact that you took it upon yourself to publicly spank Janet was appalling. I also take offense to your involving me in that scene. Janet has brought it to my attention that I handed you the paddle that you used while spanking her. Because of your irresponsibility and the fact that you let Janet liberally serve liquor and shots, I was not in the right frame of mind. I was also privy to photos taken of me in your pool by LuAnn. Thankfully, she’s deleted them from her files.

I would think this matter might be brought to the Housing Committee next month. It’s my thinking that they need to be informed of the type of antics that were played out at your party so, in the future, you’ll be more responsible and residents of this development won’t be exposed to such displays of debauchery.

If you have any problem with this email, please let me know and we can discuss this in person.

Donna Morgan”

Melissa was gripping the top of her desk and if it was possible for steam to come out of her ears, it would’ve. How dare this woman write to her in this tone. Melissa had been more than a good friend to Donna over the last few years. As a matter of fact, Melissa explicitly cautioned Donna about drinking too much knowing Donna had a bit of a problem in the past. And this is the thanks she gets? Deep breaths. Finally, Melissa settled down.

Then, she picked up her phone.

She punched her contact number and Donna’s phone rang. After the fourth ring, Donna answered: “Hi, Melissa. How are you?” she sang.

“How am I?” Melissa iced. “I’m not doing so well, Donna. Not at all.”

“Gee, I’m sorry to hear that, Melissa. I really am.” Donna syrupped into the phone.

“I finally got around to your email.” Melissa said.

“Oh, the email. Ok. Yeah. Wow. That was, what? Two weeks ago?”

Melissa looked at the phone. “You don’t remember?”

“I’ve been so busy since your party I don’t remember who I wrote to or what I wrote?” Donna slurred into the phone.

“Donna, have you been drinking?” Melissa asked in a stern voice.

A cackle rang through the phone and into Melissa’s ear causing her to hold it away at arms length. When Melissa brought the phone back to her ear, Donna was still giggling. “Drinking? Like you’re going to have a problem with that? Really? Seriously? How many gallons did you serve at your soiree?” More cackling.

“Where are you, Donna?” Melissa was concerned the woman was going to drive.

“I’m in my house. The kids are gone for the weekend and Dan is visiting his brother. It’s me and Jose.” Another gale of laughter.

“Jose? Donna, you’re not making sense.”

“Yeah. Jose Cuervo. I met him at your party. We got to know each other very well.”

“I’m coming over. Don’t go anywhere.” The older woman commanded.

“Huh?”

It took just 10 minutes for Melissa to pull into the Donna’s driveway. It was a long winding road leading up to a very exquisite home of nearly 8,000 square feet. The car came to a stop in front of the two fifteen foot oak doors. Melissa rang the doorbell and waited. A minute passed and still no answer.

Melissa pounded on the door. “Donna! Donna! It’s Melissa. Open the door.”

Footsteps could be heard from the front step. Someone was approaching the door. “I’m here. Hold on.” The muffled voice said.

The door swung open and there in a tennis outfit was Donna Morgan. Melissa was a bit taken back and inhaled. “There you are.”

“Here I am. I’m alive. See? Come on in.” the buzzed woman turned and her skirt floated around her toned thighs and gave Melissa a quick glimpse of two round cheeks peaking from beneath a white pair of tennis shorts.

“What are you drinking? Oh, wait. You’re not drinking, are you? Let me ask you something. When did you get so high and mighty?” Donna said as she stopped in her tracks.

“Look, I’m not here to judge you. I was worried about you, that’s all. Donna, we’ve been friends for a long time and then all of a sudden I get this email and I don’t know what to think.” Melissa explained.

“How about thinking about me? I was having fun. Everyone was having fun and you ruined it. Do you realize the life we live? You have a different life. You aren’t married. You don’t have kids. You make a fortune. You travel. You life a great life. For the other ladies, other than Janet, we have a lot of responsibilities. We have to be adults. So when we get a chance to let our hair down, we do. And then what happens? You decide to be the adult and stopped the fun. Now, what do you think?”

“I think you’re a bit tipsy and need a nap.” Melissa said. “I wanted everyone to have fun, Donna. But things got out of hand. I was assaulted by Janet and it was just instinct that I did what I did.”

Donna laughed: “Instinct? Putting a grown woman over your knee and spanking her is instinct? Where did you grow up?”

Melissa smiled herself. “Donna, I was the oldest of four daughters. My mother had to work after my dad died and I became the mother of the house. One of my responsibilities was being the disciplinarian. I had to keep my sisters in line and I did that the way my mom did me: I spanked them. So, you see, it was instinct.”

Donna went to the bar in her family room and poured another shot of tequila. “Instinct. Disciplinarian. So, if I decided to take a few more shots what would you do, Melissa? I’m younger than you.”

“Don’t Donna. Come on. Please. Let’s talk. You don’t need any more.” Melissa said reaching for the shot glass.

SLAP! Donna flashed her hand across Melissa’s face and gasped. “Oh, dear God, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that. I really didn’t. It was…it was…instinct. Really. I…oh my…”
Melissa rubbed her cheek and gave Donna a looked that told the girl in no uncertain terms she was in big trouble.

Before she knew it Donna felt a vise grip around her wrist as she was being lifted out of her chair. She shuffled as she was tried to keep up with Melissa who was dragging her to the kitchen.

“Never in my life have I met a woman who needs what I’m about to give you. I’ve done nothing less than a good friend and neighbor to you. And what do I get in return? This? A slap in the face? No, dear. Not in your life.”

Melissa grabbed an armless chair and flung it into the middle of the kitchen. In one swift motion, the inebriated woman was face down looking at her beautifully tiled floor.

“Melissa, wait, I’m sorry. I can expl…… No, you can’t….what? No. No way…”

SMMMMMMAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!

The first smack on her white pantied bottom rang out through the cavernous house

“No, Donna, I’ll do the explaining.” Melissa announced.

“Owwwwwww, no, oh my……plea……..Mel…….ooooohhhhhh….I can’t believe…no, stop. Right now. No….”

Donna kicked her well toned and tanned legs back and forth as Melissa’s arm robotically rained up and down leaving the swells of the drunken woman’s bottom turning pick. She knew how she looked. She could remember how everyone was laughing at Janet as Melissa spanked her like a child. And now, the same thing was happening to her. She was mortified.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to slap you. I didn’t.” Donna pleaded. “Melissa, come on, I’m a grown woman. Ooooohh…..”

The spanking stopped abruptly. Donna slumped. But then in a hot second, stiffened as she felt Melissa’s fingers inserted into the back of her panties and in one purposeful yank, Donna was bare bottomed.

“NOOOOO!!!!!!!”

It was Melissa’s turn to chuckle: “Oh yes.”

“I am going to teach you.”
“To respect everyone.”
“If it’s the last thing I do.”
“Do I make myself clear?”

“Ohhhhhhhh, yes, Melissa, yes, yes, yes, you do. Please, I’m on fire. I can’t stand it. Owwwwww…….I do I do I do I do understand…. I doooooooooo….”

“Your behavior is not acceptable.” SMMMMMMAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!
“You’ve needed this for years.” SMMMMMMAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!

The spanking continued for two minutes. Nonstop. Donna released a torrent of tears and was begging Melissa to stop. But Melissa was on a mission to teach this woman a lesson she’d never forget.

“Do I have your attention, girl?” SMMMMMMAAAACCCKKK!!!!!!!!

Donna was blubbering her answer. Unfortunately, Melissa read that as ignoring her question and continued her volley of spanks on an angry red, plump rolling bottom.

As Melissa kept her punishment at fever pitch, she saw a spatula on the table. Without missing one swat she picked up the utensil and applied it to the red, hot cheeks in a rattttatttattttt series that had Donna sobbing like a child being told there was no Santa.

“Whaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Melissaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Nnnngnnnnnghghnnnnn, Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, I’m sorry. I am I am I am………”

Melissa stopped and surveyed the two firm but blistered globes in front of her. She palmed each one and gave them a soft squeeze. “Oooooh, you are burning up. “ She patted the crimson cheeks.

Donna continued to sob and slowly reached around and touched her bottom. “Oooooh, owwwww, I’m sorry, Melissa. I really am.” The sniffling continued and Melissa picked up the woman and sat her on her knee.

“Listen to me, young lady. “ She said as she waved the spatula in front of the sore, sobbing girl. “I did this for your own good. Understand. I want to help you with this problem you have with alcohol. And if this is what I have to do every time you decide to drink your problems away, well, then that what I’ll do.”

This mild scolding brought on another Niagara of tears. “No, ma’am. I don’t want another spanking. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. I won’t.” Donna buried her head into Melissa’s shoulder and shook in a rack of tears.

“Shhhhhhh, shhhhhhhhhhh, it’s ok, sweetheart.” Melissa whispered as she rocked the well-spanked woman. “I hope you learned your lesson.”

The room was silent expect for a few sniffle from Donna. Melissa looked her in the eyes and as the woman knuckled away her tears. “Listen to me and listen well, Donna. If I ever hear of this happening again, I promise you this will be just the beginning. I have a hairbrush that would fit those cheeks perfectly. Got it?”

Donna could only nod emphatically and mew a “Yes, ma’am.”

“Now, get up and pull up your panties.” Melissa directed.

Donna gingerly stood up and her hands flashed directly behind her. She hopped from foot to foot. “Oooooh, Melissa, my heinie is burning up. Really. Oh, no, look at my cheeks. You really did blister me.”

As she looked at her freshly spanked bottom, she looked at Melissa and said: “Thank you.” A blush flushed her cheeks as she reached down and winced pulling the cotton fabric over her blazing bottom.

“You’re welcome.” Melissa said as she hugged the contrite woman in a tight embrace. She took Donna by the shoulders and looked deep into her eyes. This time it was a different inebriation. The older woman resisted the urge to kiss Donna deeply. She merely kissed her forehead and walked out of the room to her car.

As she sat in the leather seat, Melissa noticed a profound wetness clinging to her thighs. She smiled and adjusted her position. She took a deep breath and as she checked her rearview mirror she couldn’t help but notice her cheeks were also blushing. How ironic.

Donna walked toward the front door and looked onto her driveway. Her left hand was inside the back of her panties feeling the three-alarm blaze that engulfed every inch of her bubbled bottom. The right hand was buried in front of her panties as she grasped for relief from one of the most exciting experiences of her life.

badgirlconnie

Re: Summer Story Pt. 2 (Bottom's Up) f/f

Post by badgirlconnie » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:42 pm

I wish I was Donna. Hot story. Where the sex?

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Great story, I really enjoyed this one.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:56 pm

Sequels please!

misskay

Post by misskay » Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:18 am

very good story. I would love to read a continuation of this series if you have one. Please post another soon I reallly enjoy reading them