Road to Submission (Chapters 1 - 3) - F/M Domestic Discip.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankingindc

Road to Submission (Chapters 1 - 3) - F/M Domestic Discip.

Post by spankingindc » Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:54 pm

My first attempt at writing a spanking story. Feedback is always welcome, but please be kind!

Chapter 1

3:45pm. 4 hours and 15 minutes left to wait. This is crazy, James thought to himself. What the hell am I doing? At 25 years old, James’ first job out of college was the executive assistant to the Vice President of his company. All in all, it was quite a comfortable job. Irene, his boss, treated him well and never asked him to get her coffee, or anything like that. He was well respected around the office, and had come to know many of his coworkers as friends. Now he risked loosing all of that! And for what?

6 months after starting his job, in walked the boss’ daughter, Michelle. She was beautiful! 22, and a junior in college studying physics, she was the whole package. When she approached his desk to inquire the whereabouts of her mother, it was all he could do to say “she’s in a meeting.” Then he quickly gathered his thoughts, offered her a drink of water while she waited, and the rest was history. They made sure to keep their relationship discrete, since it would not look good for the boss’ assistant to be screwing around with the boss’ daughter.

Unfortunately, James had a problem. He was somewhat of a womanizer, and eventually got distracted with another girl he had met at his gym. Of course, as fate would have it, Michelle found out, and - well - the shit hit the fan. James told her it was just some harmless flirting and that he ultimately wanted Michelle, but she wouldn’t have any of it! Michelle apparently told Irene the whole story last night because, at 8:30am this morning, James turned on his computer to find an email from his boss that said

“ Michelle informed me of your recent indiscretions. Though I realize your relationship with my daughter is a private matter, I can not excuse your choice to cheat on my daughter and disrespect my family in such a way. However, I value your work ethic around the office, and so I am willing to give you a second chance. You have two options, clear out your desk by noon, or come in my office at 8pm sharp to receive your just punishment. The choice is yours.”

He had no idea what she meant by “just punishment”, though the implication was rather clear. It would not be a pleasant experience. But he liked the job, and liked working for Irene, so he made the decision to face the music. And so here he sat. All day. Waiting.

Most people cleared out of the office by 7pm, though it was not uncommon for Irene (and therefore James) to work later than most. However, at 7:45, something happened that sent shivers down James’ spine. Michelle walked into the office. Refusing to look at James, she just walked right past him and into her mother’s office. Well, whatever was about to happen would be very interesting.

8pm. Time to man up and deal with this. James walked into Irene’s office to find mother and daughter sitting on the leather couch, quietly talking. They looked up, and James could tell Michelle had been crying. He did feel a cringe of guilt.

“James, I see you have made your decision. I will cut to the chase: this is a family matter, and as such I wish to deal with it appropriately.” Irene spoke as she moved from the couch to her desk. “Whenever someone breaks the rules in my family, the punishment will always involve discipline - spanking to be exact, as you no doubt may have been informed by Michelle.” Christ, how could he have forgotten. After a few months of dating, Michelle - still living at home - had confessed one night that her mother STILL spanked her from time to time. He had actually found the idea to be kind of intriguing, but never thought it would involve him! He stole a quick glance at Michelle, whose face now displayed a slightly devilish grin.

Irene continued. “So, that is the deal. You will be properly disciplined now, or else you can leave this firm.” James stayed silent for a moment too long. “I will take your silence as acceptance. Very well, let us begin. Please move to the front of my desk, bend over, and place your arms on the desk.”

He was in shock at what he had just heard! Was she serious? As if reading his mind, she walked behind the desk and withdrew a very heavy, very mean looking paddle - one he had recalled seeing on the wall of their home while on a date with Michelle. When he asked Michelle about it, she nervously said it was a warning symbol. Now he knew what the warning meant.

“James, the longer you take, the worse this is going to be.” He slowly began to walk to the desk. It was almost an out-of-body experience, as he slowly placed his arms on the desk, and found his backside being put on display. This can’t be happening. Irene was now walking behind him, and then he saw Michelle slide into the chair opposite the desk from him. Oh, Jesus, she is going to sit there and watch me take this punishment! No way!

WHACK! He never even heard the first swat coming! For a moment, time stood still. Then the fire started rapidly increasing as his mind began to process what had just happened. He jumped up, grab his backside, and danced in place. “What the hell!” was all he could say before he heard Irene’s commanding voice “Back over, James, we are just beginning”. Facing the desk, with his hands massaging his bottom, he never had a chance. WHACK! The second swing of the paddle caught his hands in the middle and he shouted, “OH SHIT!”

“I mean business, James. Now, for your failure to listen to directions, I want you to drop your pants.” He looked around, saw her about ready to launch another swing, and immediately went to drop his pants. With his trousers at his ankles, he quickly bent back over the desk. Now looking at Michelle, he could see her smiling.

WHACK! The fire was back, and worse now that he was wearing no pants! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! That was more than he could handle, and James jumped back up and started dancing! WHACK! Another swat caught him in mid dance, and it took all his strength to get back over the desk!

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He could feel a few tears starting to well up in his eyes. He looked at Michelle, who was still smiling at his misfortune. Now she moved to grab his arms, and hold him in place. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK! He had lost count, and finally resigned to accepting the punishment. Looking into Michelle’s eyes, he let the tears start to go. WHACK! WHACK WHACK WHACK! The swats kept coming. WHACK! WHACK!

Then he sensed some motion in the room. He dared not move for fear his hands would get smacked again. Now Michelle was moving, too. To his left, he saw what was taking place. Irene was handling the paddle to Michelle! Irene turned to James and said “I am going to leave, and let Michelle finish what I’ve started. If you move out of position, or so much as give her any trouble, I will come back in and you will not like the results.” With that, she left the room.

Michelle had moved behind James, but was quiet for a few minutes. Then she spoke “I am sorry it had to come to this James, but you left me no choice. Now, I want you to remove your underwear so we can finish this.” Did he just hear her right? WHACK! “I won’t tell you again, James.”

Reaching behind, he slowly lowered his last remaining ounce of protection, and with it, his last remaining ounce of pride. Oh, God, his ass hurt so much! He could feel the heat radiating off his sore bum. WHACK! WHACK WHACK! Though Michelle did not swing as hard as her mother, the effects were no less! WHACK WHACK! And with that, the tears began to flow.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He just held on to the desk as the swats continued. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK!

Just as quickly as they started, the swats stopped coming. James didn’t notice at first, and just stayed in position as he continued to sob. Soon he felt a gentle hand begin to rub his back, and Michelle whispered in his ear “it’s all over. If you want me back, this will just be the first of many spankings you will receive.” Then she was gone.

Chapter 2

Several weeks had passed since that embarrassing encounter in his boss’ office. James thought of that moment often since then, oddly with equal parts excitement and fear. The bruises on his poor backside took a week to heal, and he sure did not want to experience such pain again. But.... there was something exciting about the way Michelle handled herself. The day after his spanking, he called Michelle and apologized, and asked if he could see her again that night.

And so their relationship went right back to the way it was before. Full of laughter, happiness, and sensual moments. Not a word about the spanking, though he did cringe every time he saw that heavy wooden paddle hanging on the wall in her house.

It was the monthly Friday night “Guy’s Night”. In typical fashion, James and his former college buddies huddled around a poker table at someone’s house, smoked cigars, drank liquor, and caught up on life. As the night was drawing to a close, James had consumed a fair amount of liquor, and was feeling quite relaxed. He knew that Michelle’s house was close, and figured he could make it there without any problems.

He called Michelle to ask if it was ok for him to stop by. She asked if he was sober enough to drive, and of course he said yes. He said goodbye to his friends, and made his way to the Volvo S90 parked in the driveway. The cold November wind whipped by his face, waking him up a little. Getting behind the wheel, he knew he was buzzed, but told himself that he was in complete control of the vehicle.

He was right. He did make it to Michelle’s house with no incident. But as soon as she opened the door, her smile turned into a frown. “James, you look like you drank more than you let on!” Oh Shit!, he thought. How can she tell? Her next statement answered that question quite clearly. “God, your breathe reeks of liquor, and I can see it in your eyes! And you drove here?? You know I would have come and picked you up!” She put her hands on her hips to exaggerate her displeasure with his decision, but this only made James laugh a little. She’s so cute when she gets mad!

“Come on, Michelle. I may have had a few drinks, but I was fine to drive! I made it here safely, didn’t I?” She just frowned. “Now, can I come in, it’s freezing out here!”

“Get inside. I’ll fix some hot chocolate”. They walked into the foyer of the house, and made their way to the kitchen. It was obvious that Michelle was mad at him, so he just kept his mouth shut while she made a pair of hot chocolates.

Though she still lived at home, it was just her and her mother in such a large house. Michelle had gone to college locally, and her mother had renovated several rooms in the house to create a small apartment for Michelle. Collecting their hot chocolate, the two made their way into Michelle’s living room, and sat down on the couch.

“James, I really don’t like it when you drive home intoxicated! What were to happen if, God forbid, you get into an accident? It’s dangerous!”

“It was only a few drinks. Besides, I am a good driver.” He could tell this was not a good excuse. “Look, baby, I’m sorry. Next time I’ll call you to pick me up, alright?” She sighed a little. That’s a good sign. Maybe this issue can be put to rest.

“I think you need a not-so-gentle reminder for the ‘next time’....” His heart sank as those words came out. She can’t possibly mean another spanking! Time stood still as he thought about what to say next.

“Woah, there is no need to go there. I can see it makes you upset, so I’ll remember next time to call you.”

“It’s not about making me happy or upset. It’s about you making the right decision. It’s about your judgement, which in this case, is clearly lacking.” And with that, he could see the resolve settle in her eyes, and he knew there would be no getting out of what was about to happen.

“Go into my room, sit on the bed, and I’ll come get you when I’m ready.” He sat still for a moment. “Now!” That look in her eyes was all he needed to get moving. As he left the room, he could see her pick up her hot chocolate, turn on the TV, and curl up on the couch. Whatever was going to happen, he would have to wait to find out.

An hour passed, and James was getting nervous. He had just been sitting here! Come on, already, let’s get this over with, he thought. He had heard the TV turn off 20 minutes ago, and then silence.

“James, come out here please!”, Michelle yelled from the living room. He walked out to the living room to find nothing amiss. She was still curled up on the couch. The only thing different was the hairbrush she now held in her hand.

“Sit”, she pointed to the couch next to her. He walked over and sat down, his mind trying to process what was about to happen. “As I thought I made clear last time, your bad behavior will no longer be tolerated. And when you do step out of line, I will choose your punishment. Understand?”

“But, honey...” he tried to protest.

“No ‘but, honey’ me. You knew it was wrong to get behind the wheel of that car intoxicated, but you did it anyway. That is poor judgement, which can not be excused. Now stand up, and come over here.”

He hesitated. “Stand up, now, or this will be far worse than you can imagine!” That got him moving. At least she didn’t have that giant wooden paddle anywhere in sight. The hairbrush couldn’t be that bad, right?

He moved to stand by her side. The next thing he knew, her hands had started to unbuckle his belt. Then unbutton his pants. He began to feel a little excitement, and then thought better of it. Now she was lowering his pants to the floor, as she said “Over my lap”. With that, she gave a slight tug on his arm, and he fell into place.

Her hand came to rest on his underwear. Then it was gone. WHACK! At least it was only her hand, he thought. That actually felt kind of good. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! His mind tried to process what was going on. Her hand did not really hurt, though he could feel a little tingle dance around his bottom with each swat. In fact, he could feel the heat beginning to build between his legs, too. Immediately he felt a mix of pleasure and embarrassment. WHACK WHACK!

“Oh, James, we are just getting started. When I’m done with you tonight, you will think twice before you drink and drive.” WHACK! WHACK WHACK! WHACK! Now James could feel the warmth begin to spread through his bottom. WHACK WHACK!

He was so lost in thought that he did not hear her say get up. As if to bring him back to reality, she gave an extra-firm swat which got his attention. “Get up”, he now heard.

He stood up. Her hands shot right for the waist band of his underwear. Leaving her fingers hooked there for a moment, she looked him in the eyes and said, “We haven’t even started yet.” With that, his underwear was down to his knees, her hand was pulling his arm downward, and he was quickly back in position across her lap.

WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Still using her hand, the pace started to pick up! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! The warmth was now stronger than before, both on his bottom and between his legs. So much so that could feel an erection coming on. WHACK WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK WHACK!

As if to acknowledge the fact, Michelle stopped and said “Well, James, are you enjoying this? We will see about that.” Now her hand was beating his backside harder and faster before! WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He started to squirm in her lap, but this made him even more erect. Then it stopped.

He could sense motion above, and turned to look. She was reaching for the hairbrush now. Oh shit, was all he could think before a loud CRACK! echoed through the room. That one landed squarely on his left butt cheek. CRACK! The second landed on his right butt cheek. CRACK! The third swat landed right where the first one had, and he could feel the pain shoot right through him!

“OUCH!” he cried out. “THAT HURTS!”

“I see I’m beginning to make an impression on you, James.” WHACK! CRACK! Two more swats land right on his upper thigh; just below his bottom. He started to squirm away, but Michelle held him tight. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! Now the swats were coming in fast and hard.

Any pleasure James had gotten out of the first part was long gone. Now it just hurt! CRACK! He tried to squirm away, stand up, anything to get the spanking to stop. But Michelle would not let him move. CRACK! All he could do was grab hold of the coffee table leg next to his head, and wait for the punishment to end. CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! He could feel a tear start to form, but was not about to give her the satisfaction. Oh God, my ass hurts so much! It must be purple by now! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

Then it stopped. He could feel her hand come to rest on his lower back. Heat radiated from his bottom. “Get up”, she commanded.

Before he could respond, he felt her hand grab his left ear and not-so-gently get him standing. He didn’t know what to do, but as long as she wasn’t spanking he would listen to her. Michelle began pushing him towards to the wall; he struggled to walk with his pants and underwear still caught around his ankles. The next thing he knew, his nose was touching the wall, and his hands were being placed behind his head.

“Don’t move until I say.” Her hand ran down his hand, and came to rest on his bottom. Oh God, my butt is on fire! And then out of the corner of his eye, he could see her moving back to the couch, pick up her hot chocolate, and the TV remote.

30 minutes must of passed. His arms were getting tired, but he decided that standing in the corner was far better than being over her knee, with that damn hairbrush! He could still feel the heat radiating from his bottom.

The TV clicked off, and he could sense she was moving towards him. “Ok, James, time to continue.” His heart sank.

“What??? There is more!” SMACK! Her hand caught his right butt cheek with full force. “Step out of your pants and underwear, and follow me to the bedroom.” For a moment, he thought this may actually be more about pleasure than punishment. SMACK! Another full-force swat caught his backside, and he knew it was not about the pleasure.

He did as told, and walked into the bedroom. He froze. On the bed were four pillows stacked high, and his belt lying on top. SMACK! Another swat got him moving. She was now in front of him, pulling him towards the bed, as she scooped up the belt. “Lie down on the bed, ass sitting high on the pillows”. He began to slowly climb up on the bed. CRACK! Out of no where the belt hit him full force on his ass, and he collapsed on the bed with a whimper.

“James, I think you would have learned this by now. When you don’t move fast enough, or do not obey my instructions, I will just spank you longer and harder.” And with that, all resistance was gone. He quickly climbed on top the tower of pillows. He felt completely exposed and vulnerable, with his ass on complete display.

“If you so much as move out of position, I will go retrieve that heavy paddle from the hallway, and we will finish up with that!” Oh, God, please no, I will stay right here, he thought silently. CRACK! The leather belt landed right across the lower side of both cheeks, and it was all he could do to stay in position. WHACK! Another swat, even more powerful than the first, landed on the same spot! James reached for the pillow that was near his head, and just buried his face deep in the pillow. WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! Three quick ones, and James let out a muffled scream. WHACK WHACK! WHACK WHACK! He could feel the tears begin to flow, and no will power left to stop them. WHACK! WHACK WHACK! WHACK! WHACK! He lost count after 10.

Michelle could see that she was getting through to her boyfriend, and that made her smile. He finally understood what was required: submission. And with that, she sat the belt down on the bed, and slowly began to touch his back. He was still crying into the pillow, and his ass was a deep red! He would remember this for a long time.

Chapter 3

The days turned into weeks, and the weeks turned into months. In that time, James had now received over a dozen disciplinary spankings for various things - including several with that awful wooden paddle! On one occasion, he had even received a severe dose with a cane for another drinking and driving incident.

And yet, he could not be happier with their relationship than he was now. She was not controlling or authoritative with the discipline - rather, she simply held him to a high standard, and ever-so-gently (or not so gently) corrected his behavior when he fell short of that standard. Of course, he could walk away any time he wanted, but at some level, he genuinely appreciated having someone that would hold him accountable.

Unfortunately, as with most men in their mid 20’s, James had a lead foot and a fast car. Though he was often able to avoid trouble with the police, he was not always so lucky. Today was one of those unlucky days.

Michelle is going to be pissed when she finds out!, he thought. He was sitting on the couch in her apartment, while she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. His hands slid reflexively to his bottom, as he most certainly knew what was in store for him. I hope it is not too bad, he pondered as he glanced at the wooden paddle still hanging on the wall.

“Dinner is ready,” she called out from the kitchen, which brought him back to the present.

Dinner was excellent, as always when Michelle cooked. After the meal was over, Michelle said, “You seem a bit distracted tonight. Is everything ok?”

oh, shoot. What is with women and always being able to read our minds. Well, I guess it is now or never, he thought. “Well, I ran into a bit of trouble on the way home from work today. The traffic was a mess, I was rushing home, and I got pulled over for speeding.... “

She immediately gave him a cross look. “You WHAT? James, how many times have we talked about this? You know you need to slow down in that car or else you are going to have a serious accident!” she yelled.

“I know, I know. But in my defense, the rest of the cars around me were moving at that speed!”

“And if the rest of the cars ran off the road, would you follow them, too?”

“Well, no, of course not. I’m not saying I was right, but I wasn’t being reckless or dangerous.”

“That doesn’t matter, James.” she sighed. She had a point, and he knew that he was dead to rights. “Of course, you know this is well deserving of a proper punishment.”

He looked down at the table, and fiddled with his empty wine glass. “I know, I know.”

A long silence passed, then he looked up at her. Michelle was still glaring at him, then she finally spoke. “Here is what we are going to do. I am going to clean up the kitchen. Under the coffee table in the living room is a pad of paper and some pens. I want you to write me a letter, detailing the punishment you think you deserve for this. Implement, position, number of swats... everything. Now keep in mind that if I do not agree with the punishment you’ve decided upon, I will make it far worse than anything you have received from me so far. Do you understand?”

He was speechless! Write his own punishment? That’s just cruel. And what if he didn’t make it severe enough? What if he made it more severe than necessary?

“James, do you understand?” she repeated.

All he could squeak out was “yes, ma’am.”

“Good, then you better get started. You have about 30 minutes,” and with that she got up from the table and started taking plates into the kitchen.

James slowly walked into the living room, and found the paper. Staring at the blank page, he started thinking back on the punishment he had received so far. They were all pretty severe, and some for relatively minor issues! How much of a punishment would Michelle require for this?? The cane? The strap? The belt? The paddle? If it’s too much, then I could be taking an unnecessary punishment.. if it’s too little, well.... he glanced up at the paddle that still hung on the wall. And then he started to write.

30 minutes later, on the dot, Michelle came into the living room and sat on the couch next to James. “Are you ready?”

Nervously, he handed her the letter
Dear Michelle,

First of all, I know that my driving habits have gotten worse, and I know I absolutely deserve a proper discipline spanking for the ticket I received. Therefore, I submit the following suggested spanking for your review.

First, you will instruct me to remove all my clothes, and fold them in a pile on the couch. You will then tell me to put my hands behind my back, and stand beside the couch. While naked and embarrassed, you will proceed to lecture me about my bad driving habits until you are ready to proceed with the punishment.

You will then tell me to retrieve the spanking chair from the kitchen, and place it in the middle of the living room. I will then bend over the back of the chair, and assume the position, with my legs spread wide apart. No warm up spanking will be given, as I have been very naughty and each swat should count. You will use the belt first, and give me 50 swats, followed by 50 swats with the leather strap, or until my backside is very red and sore.

While leaving me in position, you will get a bag of ice, place it on the seat of the chair, and have me sit in the chair for 10 minutes while you continue to lecture me. This will be followed by 10 minutes of corner time.

For the second part, you will sit in the spanking chair, and have me across your lap. You will then use the lexan paddle for about 10 minutes (~ 100 swats) or until you are satisfied. If I do not cooperate while over your knee, you will place me in the lunge position and provide an extra 10 swats with the leather paddle.

You will then have me kneel on the couch while you apply capsaicin cream to my bottom, and have me remain in that position for 20 minutes while the cream burns my sore backside.

For the final part, you will make me stand in the middle of the living room, with my legs spread wide, I will bend over, and grab near my ankles. You will use the wooden paddle, and provide me with 50 hard swats. Failure to remain in position will results in additional swats being delivered on the back of my thighs.

I hope this punishment is acceptable. Love you always, James

~~~~~~~~~~~

She looked up from the letter to see him staring at the ground. Suppressing a smile, she simply nodded. Perfect.

Switchbott

Re: Road to Submission (Chapters 1 - 3) - F/M Domestic Discip.

Post by Switchbott » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:51 pm

I love this story, the interaction of the boss/mother teaming up with girlfriend was very good. I liked the letter at the end where James had to write out his own punishment was great. I look forward to more of your stories.