Two sisters. One pool.

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Two sisters. One pool.

Post by OTKLogan » Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:30 am

Ok, this is probably going to be short. Of course, i say that every time I start writing.

This happened when I was 13 years old. I lived in a small neighborhood of row homes. Hard working, blue collar families who tried to raise their families as well as they could. On my street, there were tons of kids of all ages. Many of these girls would be spankees of mine as my spanking fetish grew.

This story is about two girls, myself and an older guy named, Tinker. The two girls were Linda and Gail. Linda was 16, she drove and was very hot. Her youngers sister, Gail was also very attractive and was 13. Their parents worked. So during the summer, Linda was the babysitter of Gail. They had an above-ground pool and invited the neighborhood kids to join them. On this particular day, it was me and Tinker.

We went to their yard right after lunch. Linda was in a two piece bath suit, Gail was in a one piece. I wore a pair of shorts and t-shirt, Tinker wore jeans and a white t-shirt. He was tall and thin. He looked like Paul McCartney in a white-trash sort of way. We were drinking Cokes and snacking on pretzels and chips.

Linda and Gail were in the pool. Linda made the announcement as we walked in that she couldn't get her hair wet. Being the older girl, we respected that. After all, she was hot and her boobs and nipples were prominent in her bikini.

There was a footbal that Tinker and I were throwing around. The radio had some top 40 station supplying the music and everyone was having a good time. Gail asked us to throw the ball to her. Tinker flipped it toward her, a bit out of her reach. She dove for it and unfortunately made a tidal wave of a splash that soaked Linda's hair.

Gail looked at Linda then at us. Tinker and I were lauging uncontrollably this lead to a burst of laughter from Gail. But not from Linda. "You brat! What did I tell you? You ruined my hair. I have a date tonight and you completely destroyed it." As she was making the proclamation, she grabbed Gail by the hair and dragged her out of the pool. Tinker and I stopped laughing and watched what was unfolding before our very eyes.

The taller, older girl pulled the long black hair of her sister onto the patio. Gail was wrenching her neck around "Ow, Linda, stop."

Linda stopped. Then, sat down and pulled her sister over her knee. I looked at Tinker and his mouth was opened wider than mine. "Linda!!!!!!!"

"Oh, now it isn't so funny. Is it? You want to show off for the hot guys. Well, you did. Now, I'm going to show off." She then proceed to spank her little sister long and hard.

The slaps were wet and loud. Gail kicked up and down. Twisted her body. Pleaded. "Linda, stop. I'm sorry. Don't. Not in front of them. No."

The spanking continued. Linda didn't quite care where the smacks landed. We could see hot pink finger prints on the lower swells of Gail's bottom as it bubbled from the bottom of her swimsuit. Two large handprints painted the upper thigh of her right leg.

"Whhhhaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry., Please. Linda. Please." Gail didn't care who was watching. She was getting a real spanking from a very angry sister.

"Not yet, little girl." Linda grabbed the bottom of Gails suit and gave her a wedgie that revealed two very red globes that seemed to have heat waves coming from them. Now the slaps were dry and sharp. Gail was in full sobs and Linda was a woman possessed.

Finally, Linda stopped and stood her sister up in front of her. "You will do my hair tonight. And it better be perfect. Understand me?" Gail just squeezed her apple red bottom and said, "Yes, Linda, I promise." she sniffled. "Good. Because if you don't, I 'll get daddy's paddle and you won't sit for a week. Now, get inside."

Tinker and I walked toward Linda. We were speechless. What Linda didn't realize that during her world-class spanking, her right breast escaped from her bikini as well. It was round and two-toned from the tan that she had cultivated over the summer. It looked like an ice cream cone. Her nipple was long and brown.
"Sorry, guys, but the party's over and.....damn it, why didn't you say something?" Linda said as she looked down and saw her perfect breast spilled over the cup. She grasped it and ran into the house.

I told Tinker I had to get back to the house. He nodded. I went back to the house alright. I spent the next fifteen to 20 minutes reliving that scene locked in my room. I can still see Gail's red tail and Linda's round, supple breastl. Memories are wonderful.

Linda was part of another spanking scene one afternoon with another older girl. tinker spanked Linda. I spanked Kathy, her friend. But that's another story.

otkinct2

Re: Two sisters. One pool.

Post by otkinct2 » Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:42 pm

Damn, great story. I wish I had some spankee girls in my neighborhood growing up.

Often123

Re: Two sisters. One pool.

Post by Often123 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:43 pm

Hmm, Gail and Linda are worth a sequel or two, Logan.