I was just being me!

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
IMSOMEAN

I was just being me!

Post by IMSOMEAN » Thu Jun 05, 2014 12:17 pm

Brian and I have been friends for a long time and sometimes its a friends with benefits situation. So when Brian asked if I would like to go the beach for a long weekend I was excited. Little did I know that it would be a weekend that would change my life. We left the second we got off from work on Friday and I'll be the first to admit I was like a little kid at Christmas and that seemed to turn Brian into the strict Daddy trying to calm his child down. I knew I was getting on his nerves but instead of calming down I got worse just to watch him get frustrated. It was about an hour into our three hour drive that he pulled into a rest stop. I figured he needed to pee or stretch his legs. When he drove past the building and down towards the picnic area I was a bit confused. Then he parks and gets out of the car and comes opens my door and takes me by the hand down to a table.

"Lisa I WILL NOT put up with you behaving like this the whole trip! If this is how it's going to be I can just turn the car around and we can go back home! I'm not sure what has gotten into to you but it has to stop and stop right now! I'm I making myself clear?"

Now Brian is my best friend but we are so different , he's always so serious most of the time and it's hard for him to loosen up. I'm more of the carefree and silly type that has a hard time taking anything serious. Now the right thing to do would have been to tell him that I was sorry and explain I was just excited about the great weekend we were going to have but when I'm in my silly brat mood I don't always do what I should.

"Man you made us walk all the way down here just to tell me THAT? I was afraid you were going to spank me or something. Tell you what DADDY , you explain to me exactly what I'm doing that's so bad that your delaying our trip and I tell you if I can stop doing it. Maybe I can stop and maybe I can't! Can't be sure till I know what's put such a bug up your butt."

I can honestly say that if I had known how he was going to react that I would have done the right thing and told him I was sorry and stopped being silly. I can also honestly say that I'm glad I didn't know how he was react because I would have never seen this other side of Brian. He doesn't say a word at first , he just looks around. There's no one around and his is the only car in the parking lot. He turns around so he's facing away from the table then pulls me over his lap and pushes my skirt up to my back.

"Your so right Lisa , we shouldn't walk all this way just for me to lecture you and I'm going to explain to you exactly what your doing wrong and I'm going to explain it in such a way that we both can be sure I'm making myself one hundred percent clear!"

Brian lands a half dozen smacks to my panties then begins to rub. I've never been spanked in my life and never knew anyone that had been spanked. Part of me wanted to get off his lap and run but the silly brat part of me was enjoying the attention and I don't need to tell you which part won.

"Number one on the long list of things your doing wrong is refusing to keep your seatbelt on , not only is it dangerous it's against the law!"

He lands another half dozen smacks and these seem to be a little harder. Then he rubs again which actually stings this time.

"Number two on the list is you putting your feet up on the dash. Not only are you leaving foot prints on my dash every truck driver that passes us gets a good look at everything you have! I bet there's a dozen truck drivers driving down the road right now with a big hard on because of you!"

I'm shocked about being spanked and you would think I would be on my best behavior till it was over but the brat in me wasn't going to let that happen.

"Your upset about feet print? We both know your so anal that you'll clean the damn car three times inside and out just while we are at the beach! And those truck drivers can see anything but my panties and if that gives them a thrill then I think I'm doing a good thing! What is it with you guys and seeing panties for gods sake? Next your going to tell me your mad that I'm not wearing a bra!"

He lands another six smacks to my butt and the heat is really starting to build. This time he doesn't rub he just rests his hand on my butt.

"I'm not going to be cleaning the car this weekend, YOU ARE!"

Another six smacks and then he shocks the hell out of me by pulling my panties down to my ankles.

"The big deal about girls panties is that GOOD GIRLS don't go around flashing their panties to the world!"

Six more smacks and I can't believe how much more they hurt with my panties out of the way. Again he just rests his hand on my sore ass.

"Oh and I'll never fuss at you about not wearing a bra , and that thin white shirt is just the right touch for you going braless. You know I love your nice pink nipples and this way I don't have to sneak peeks down you shirt to see them! I love it so much that your not going to be allowed to wear a bra this whole trip! As a matter of fact if you even brought any they are going into the trash the second we get to the motel! No more turning the radio up! NO more farting! No more yelling at cars out the window! Now more throwing trash out the window! You will behave little lady because if I have to pull the car over again I'm going to bend you over the front of my car and take my belt to your naked ass!"

He lands a good two dozen smacks to my ass before he helps me up and pulls my skirt back down. During the last session my panties flew off and I started to pick them up but my butt gets smacked before I can get them.

'You just leave them right there little one , maybe you'll keep your feet down if your not wearing any! So do you understand me now or do we need to continue this conversation?"

I stand there rubbing my sore ass and tell him that he's made things perfectly clear and no need to talk about it anymore. He smiles and gives me a sweet gentle kiss then takes my hand and we walk back to his car. Neither of us said a word for the longest time , I think we weren't sure what to say to tell the truth but me being me I couldn't stand it being so quiet.

"OK mister , explain to me just why in the hell you decided to spank me like that and if you say you don't know I swear I'll scream!"

Brian squirmed in his seat a bit and looked a bit uncomfortable at first then he got this smirk on his face.

"When I pulled the car over the only thing I had on my mind was seeing if I could get you to calm down! You were driving me nuts and you knew you were and it was , well distracting! When you laughed at me and said you were afraid I had took you down to those table to spank you , well it seemed like your idea was better than mine. I honestly thought once I got you over my lap that you would scream at me to stop or get mad but it was almost like you were daring me to actually do it and once I got started , well I was having so much fun I couldn't make myself stop. I hope you don't hate me."

Being a brat I put on my most hurt and angry face I can come up with.

"Well let me tell you something MISTER! When you yanked me over your lap the way you did I was scared to death! Then you pull up my skirt just to embarrass me and I wasn't sure what to do , I thought you had lost your damn mind! Then right there in the open in front of god and everyone you spank me like I was a little kid! Then you take my panties off! I've never been so scared and embarrassed in my whole life! You lecture me about some damn truck drivers seeing my panties while exposing my ass to the whole world!"

I glance over at Brian and his face has turned white and the always so serious Brian was speechless and I knew it was time to stop being so cruel.

"And let me tell you another thing big shot! I've never in my entire life been so scared and embarrassed ! It's also the most turned on I've ever been sense the day I lost my virginity! It was the most exciting thing I've ever been part of and you may as well know that when we get to the motel, before we unpack the car or do anything else you really need to fuck me ! It's that or me getting my vibrator out of my suitcase and I'll take care of business while you unpack the car! Every time I think I'm past that feeling I remember how it felt and I get all worked up again and not to embarrass you but you do know your big hard on was pressing against me the whole time I was over your lap!"

Brian gets this big smile on his face and unhooks my seatbelt then pulls me over to him and gives me a long hard kiss , which was so unlike him driving down the road, then he pulls into the next rest stop and goes to a dark corner of the lot. I'm trying to figure out how to tell him that my poor ass can't handle another spanking yet but before I have to say a word he asks if I'd like to get in the backseat with him, I laugh and tell him it's a great idea as long as I could be on top because my butt wouldn't be able to handle me being on bottom. We almost go caught which actually made it even more exciting. Then the next exit when find a place to eat and not only was the food great it had a gift shop attached to it and great minds do think a like because Brian found me and he had his hand behind his back and a grin on his face and I had my hand behind my back, Brian had found one of those wooden paddle ball paddles and I laugh and show him the big wooden hairbrush I had found. The car didn't get unpacked that night and I ended up sleeping on my stomach because we had to try out our new toys.

That trip changed everything between Brian and I. I moved in with him the second my lease was up and while being the brat I am we don't really need to do any roleplaying for him to have a reason to spank me we have found out that can be fun too and in the extra bedroom I have a some outfits that I call "for Brian's eyes only outfits". There are two school uniforms , a cheerleading uniform , couple sun dresses with matching panties and two of those one piece pajamas that have the feet in them and the bottom that unsnaps. He still won't tell me where he got those but if I need some special attention all I have to do is put one of those on. I don't get spanked everyday but not a week goes by that I don't get spanked at least once and I still get just as turned on as the very first time. I do have a surprise coming for Brian's birthday , a friend at work confided in me that it's been a dream of hers to get spanked but it has to be with someone else getting it too so not only does she get spanked she's watched being spanked and gets to watch the other girl get it. It will be fun to see Brian try to handle two brats!

redzonedefense_F

Re: I was just being me!

Post by redzonedefense_F » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:22 pm

Your stories always make me smile! Keep 'em coming! :)